Chapter 3

Tell Me Why?

Krystal P.O.V

After Kira-Oppa call me, i was waiting for Unnie at SM Building. I don't why the agency and the members told Unnie whether she must drop her fashion design BLANC or leave the group. Unnie said they agreed at first. Unnie even go to agency and asked them if it's okay for the launch her fashion design again.

Then this came. It was like a month after Unnie launch her brand BLANC. Then she got a letter that telling her that she is not a part of the group anymore. I feel sad for Unnie. We both gonna shoot 'Jessica&Krystal' again. But now i don't know. I hope Kira-Oppa can help Unnie and tell the agency to take back Unnie.

After a while, i saw Unnie was walking out of the building. I think she is crying. I got a bad feelings about this. I quickly get out of the van and ran towards Unnie. 'Unnie? What's wrong? I asked. 'Soojung-Ah. Can we talk in the van? I don't want the public to see me like this.' She said while trying to hold the tears. I just nod at her and we both quickly walk towards the van.

When we were inside the van, Unnie quickly hug me and crying. I never saw her crying this much except when Kira-Oppa cannot attend to their 7th Anniversary. Oppa said that he got busy with exams and assignment. I understand that Oppa wants to graduate and after he graduate he said that he will find a job here in Korea so that Me, Unnie and Oppa could hang out like we used too.

'Unnie, don't cry okay. Remember what Kira-Oppa said. You don't look the beautiful Princess that he know when you crying.' I said. Unnie just laughed a little bit and her crying is slowly stopping since i mention Kira-Oppa. 'You're right Soojung-Ah. Oppa didn't want to see me crying like this. But i can't help it. The agency told me that whether i drop my fashion design or leave the group. It's like a no way out choice.' She said.I was shocked. 'But didn't the members help you?' I asked her.

'No, they just keep quiet. I was asking for their help but they did not. After we been together since trainees i guess that is just waste of time.' She said sadly. Again, i was so shocked now. I thought they would help Unnie but i guess they forgot Oppa words to them. 'Soojung-Ah. Did Kira-Oppa call you?' Unnie asked.

I don't want to make her cry again and i promised Oppa that I will comfort Unnie any way i can. 'Yes Unnie. Kira-Oppa did call me. He said he is coming here now. Eventhough he has important exams he wants to know the truth Unnie.' I said calmly. I saw Unnie's eyes were wide open now. "WHAT!!!! HE"S COMING NOW!!!"She screamed at me. I just nod sadly at her. I feel sorry for Oppa cause this is his last exam and then he graduate. Then this came. Oppa must be worried for Unnie. "Soojung-Ah. Kira-Oppa must be worried about my situation right?" she asked. "Yes Unnie, When Oppa was calling me he sounded worry about you. He scarifice his exams to help you Unnie."I said. Unnie just looked down. "Unnie, don't feel guilty. Kira-Oppa loves us like we his younger sisters and we love him like a big brother."I said.

"I know Soojung-Ah. But I don't love him like that. I love him more than that. You know that right?" Unnie said. "Yes Unnie. You told me when we watch Oppa going to US back after your debut. You want to confess but you don't."I said. "I know that. It's just that it isn't right time. I don't want him to be trouble and make him forget his studies and at the same time to be worried about me."She said sadly. "Yes Unnie. But when you were talking to the agency, your news about getting married with Tyler Kwon came up again."I said to her.

"No Soojung-Ah. That's not true. I'm not going to marry him. He just helping me with BLANC." Unnie said. "I know that Unnie but there were photo of you and him at the airport. So the media quickly thought you and him were already married or engaged when they saw the ring is the same when Tyler Kwon post on his Weibo."I said. "No. That's not true. I bought this ring myself." Unnie said while looking at the ring. I sighed then i heard my phone ringing. I look at it and saw someone calling. It was Kira-Oppa. "Hello? Oppa?"I said while looking at Unnie. She has her eyes widen now. "Soojung. I have arrived at Korea. Can you pick me up?"Kira said. "Sure Oppa. I'll tell my manger to pick you up."I said. "Okay and Soojung."Kira said. "Yes Oppa?"I asked wondering what Oppa want to ask me. "Is your Unnie really gonna married a guy name Tyler Kwon?"Kira said. "No Oppa. Tyler Kwon just helping Unnie with her BLANC fashion."I said. Oppa must be sad now when he knew about Unnie getting married rumors. "Ok. Last question. Is Jessica there?"Kira said.

I look at Unnie while mouthing at her"Unnie, Oppa want to talk to you." She shook her. I sighed. "No Kira-Oppa. She still in the building with the agency and her members." I said. "Okay. I tried to call her but she doesn't answer it. Can you text her tell her that i'm coming to Korea now and i love her okay Soojung."Kira said. My eyes were widen by now. Unnie look at me curiosly. Kira-Oppa loves Unnie too? "Okay Oppa. I will text her while i'm on my way to pick you up."I said. "Okay Soojung. I will wait for you and I love you too Soojung. You like my younger sister now. Don't think that I love Jessica doesn't mean i leave you alone."Kira said softly. I was closing to crying now. I know Oppa love Unnie now and he will still love me like a sister. I'll be happy to have Oppa as my brother in law. "Okay Oppa. I love you too as my big brother that i never have."I said while my tears nearly coming out now. "Hey don't cry now. I will see you soon okay."Kira said. "Okay Oppa. Bye" I said then hang up. I quickly hug Unnie. "Soojung-Ah? What did Kira-Oppa said?" Unnie asked. "Unnie, Kira-Oppa loves you."I said. Unnie gasped and then look at me. "Really Soojung-Ah?" Unnie said. "Yes Unnie. Oppa loves you and he said that eventhough he loves you he won't forget about me. He loves both of us so much."I said while wiping my tears.

"Kira-Oppa really loves me. Soojung-Ah, do you still want me in the group?"Unnie asked. "I don't know Unnie. Why do you ask me that?"I asked. "I know this sounds stupid but why don't we quit and resume our studies back?"Unnie said. My eyes were widen at what Unnie said. "Unnie i can't do that. Remember what Kira-Oppa said to us. He wants us to never give up and persue our dreams to become superstar." I said. Unnie look down again." I know that Soojung. But now i don't i can't anymore."Unnie said sadly. "Unnie don't give up now. We must wait for Kira-Oppa okay. I know he can help you and knock some sense to the agency and the members."I said. "Okay Soojung-Ah."Unnie said. I smile at her. "Okay Unnie, i will sent you to my dorm and wait for me okay. I will text you when i pick up Oppa. I think wants to go to SM Building."I said. "Okay. When you pick up Oppa i will wait for you at SM Building."Unnie said. 

I just nod and her and tell my manager to take us to my dorm. "Ohh and Unnie, tell the members to wait at SM Building too. I'm sure Kira-Oppa wants to see them."I said. Unnie just nod at me and she started to fall asleep. Unnie must be tired and stress now. I hope Kira-Oppa can help her.

 

A/N Hi Guys And Girls And SONES FAN!! How are you all now? I'm a little bit good now but i'm sure Jessica will be strong and keep moving forward. I hope you all still support her and continue support the now 8 members of SNSD. And have you all heard the news. Jessica will have a new brand i think. It's call BLANC & ECLARE i think. Sorry my mind is so full now with my final exams that starts at early November. I gonna buy the dress that Jessica wearing when she introduce the new brand for my girlfriend and there's goes my savings T.T

Well now i don't believe that i got many subscribers now. I wanna say thanks to my new subsricbers. Hope you guys like this chapter. I don't have much time now. But after i finish my final exams i will try to write a longer one like the second chapter. And THAT WAS THE MUST LONG CHAPTER I EVER WRITE 4856 WORDS!!!!

Okay Kira Signing Off!!