Chapter 10

Tell Me Why?

Krystal P.O.V

Now i'm in the airplane with Kira-Oppa. I'm so excited to see Mom and Dad again and also Unnie's wedding. I'm so happy that Unnie and Oppa are gonna get married. Now we waiting for the airplane to depart. "Hey Soojung" Someone said. I turn and saw Oppa just got back from the toilet. "Oh. Hey Oppa." I said while smiling. Kira-Oppa smile back. "So you're happy?? Going to US again and see you Mom and Dad then me and Jessica wedding."Oppa said. "Yup. I'm so happy and excited too. Oppa and Unnie gonna married and Unnie doesn't leave the group." I said.

"That's good to know. I'm happy too. The girl i love since we enter the same university then she becoming greatest artist."Oppa said. "So Oppa." I asked. "Yes Soojung?" Oppa said. "What are you gonna cook for us?" I asked. Kira-Oppa just laughed at me. "Hey!! I'm just asking okay." I pouted. "Okay. I already said that i will cook everyone one of my little sister favorite food. Though i could use some help. I have a lot of sister and two who have stomach like a Snorlax."Oppa said. "You mean Sooyoung Unnie and Yoona Unnie?" I said while laughing a little bit. "Yup. But don't tell them okay." Oppa said. "Okay Oppa i will." I said.

"Please relax and enjoy the ride to US and please put on the seatbelt just to be safe." The Flight Attendance said. "Well we better put on the seatbelt and enjoy the ride Soojung." Oppa said. "Okay Oppa." I said. We both put on seatbelt and enjoy the ride to US. I saw Oppa still studying so i didn't want to disturb him and go to sleep. After a while, i feel somebody tapping my shoulder. "Hey Soojung we nearly arrived now." Oppa said. "Oh okay Oppa. I will wash my face." I said. "You know Soojung. You look cute when you sleep." Oppa said. I blushed. "Oppa!! Stop teasing me." I said to him. "Hahaha. Okay i will stop now. Go wash your face while continue study."Oppa said.

After i wash my face i saw Oppa still studying and he looks tired. "Oppa?? You okay?? You look tired." I said worried about him. "Yeah i'm okay. Just a little bit tired and sleepy." Oppa said. "Okay it's already night here. Why don't you take a quick nap before we arrived." I said. "Thanks Soojung." Oppa said while smiling. I smile back and help him pack up his belongings and told him to take a quick nap. Suddenly i got a somewhat evil idea. I took my phone and open the camera app. I quickly check if Oppa asleep or not and he is asleep. I grin evilly.

I use the front camera and i kiss Kira-Oppa on his cheek and take the picture. After that, i quickly send it to Jessica. I want revenge on her for stealling my favorite chocolate cake. After i send the picture, i got a call from Jessica. "Hello?? This is Krystal speaking." I said while sounding innocently. "Yah!! Why are you kissing Oppa on the cheeks while he sleeping" Jessica yelled at me. "Why not?? I wanna say thanks for taking care of me." I said innocently. "Jung Soojung!!! When i get there you in big trouble miss."Jessica said. "Ohh what are you saying?? I didn't hear what are you saying. The line is not clear. Call you back." I said. "Yah!! Soojung don't you dare hang up on me."Jessica said. "Okay Unnie, see you when you arrived at US. Have fun with the fanmeet. Bye" I said and ended the called. I laughed at bit. "Soojung?? What are you laughing at??" Oppa said. "Ohh it's nothing Oppa. Just messaging with my friend." I said.

"Okay. Wake me up when we arrived okay." Oppa said. "Okay Oppa."I said. Then i saw Kira-Oppa go back to sleep. I hope Kira-Oppa will do good in his final exams. I know Kira-Oppa will do his best to ace the exams.

 

A/N Hey Guys And Girls. So Here Is The Next Chapter. Hope You Guys Like It. I've Been Busy Lately With Part Time Job. Hope You All Like It And I Might Do Jessica Fanmeet And Skip Where Kira Take The Exams On The Next Chapter. I Wanna Say Thanks To My New Subscribers. You All Are Awesome!! And To The New Readers, If You Like This Story Subscribe And Comment Okay. 

Okay Kira Out!!

P.S Next Chapter Might Be Out In Couple Of Weeks I Guess. With Work And Some Personal Reason. Hope You All Understand