Chapter 7

Tell Me Why?

Jessica P.O.V

Here i am, at the agency office again with the members. I don't know how to feel about them now. "Sica-Unnie?" Yoona asked. "What" I said in a cold tone. I saw Yoona sad face. I know i shouldn't be mad at the members but i just can't help it. "Sorry Unnie. I just wanna asks what are we doing here again." Yoona said sadly. "There someone wants to see you all. He's coming now."I said coldly to her. "Who is it Unnie?" Seohyun said softly. "I don't know, Krystal said to meet me here with you all."I said coldly to her. "Okay Unnie." Seo said sadly. Sorry Seo-Baby, i just can't help but feel mad at you all. We been friends since we were trainees. You all like my family now.

I was sitting far away from them. I don't want to talk to them now. I can see Yoona and Seohyun sad face. The others, i don't know how they feels. I just hope Kira-Oppa can convince them. I was looking at my phone now. Just looking at me, Soojung and Kira-Oppa pictures. I miss those times. Then I look at one picture that i treasure most. It's just me and Kira-Oppa. He was kissing my forehead and i stood shocked. The picture were taken when we have our first concert.

I was staring at the picture for a while now, then i heard the door opened and i saw Soojung first. "Soojung-Ah!" I said while getting up and hug her. "Hey Unnie. How are you holding up?" Soojung said. "Yeah i'm a little bit good now."I said sadly. "Come on Unnie, he is in the agency room. Talking with them." Soojung said. "Who is it Krystal" Taeyeon said. Now they finally want to talk. I just scoffed at her and Soojung just sighs. "You will see him later Unnie" Soojung said.

"Okay. We all gonna wait here till the fanmeeting in China." Taeyeon said sadly. Soojung just nodded at her. Then me and Soojung head out to see Kira-Oppa. Hope he can help me. I'm feeling guitly when everytime i get into trouble. Kira-Oppa always help me. That's why i fall in love with Kira-Oppa. He always cares about me and Soojung. "Unnie we here." Soojung said. "Okay Soojung-Ah." I said.

Kira P.O.V

Me and Soojung have arrived on the agency floor. I told Soojung to find her sister first while i go talk to the head agency alone. "Okay Soojung text me first when you have arrived at the offices." I said. "Why Oppa?" Soojung asked. "I think i don't want Jessica and you seeing me at what i'm about to do." I said sadly. "Okay Oppa. Be careful okay." Soojung said. I smile at her and patted her head. Then i watch her go and get her Unnie. I was facing the head agency door, i took a deep breathes and i knock on the door. "Who is it?" The Head Agency said. "I'm a friend of Lee Soo Man-sshi. I'm here to talk to you about Jessica situation."I said. Well it is true. I'm a friend of him after Jessica asks me to meet him. I was so sad about his wife and i already give him my condolence to him and tell him to never give up. "Okay come on in."The Head said. I open the door and take a sit. "Okay what do you want to talk about?" He said

"Why did you ask Jessica to leave the group? She already said that she put the group activities first before her own fashion design? I said. "Because i thought that she wanted to leave the group on her own and theres a rumor about her and Tyler Kwon getting marry and theres this one more rumor about she wants to continue studies fashion design in US. So it's better to act now then later." He said like it was nothing. I was holding back from hitting this guy face. "That is not a resonable excuse to asked her to leave and tell her whether to leave the group or drop her fashion design." I said while holding my rage. "Okay, What do you want me to do?!" He said angrily. "You should have asked her whether or not she gonna continue studying and whether it is true that she and this guy Tyler Kwon are marry or not." I said calmly. 

"Okay i will asked later" He said. I got up and slam my hand on the table. "NO! We need to do this now. Before something worst gonna happen. Soojung come in now!"I said angrily. I heard the door open and saw Soojung and Jessica there. "Now she's here ask her before i do something that i regret for the rest of my life." I said. "Okay. Jessica-sshi is it true you wanna continue studies in US?" He asked Jessica "No i'm not gonna continue studies. The picture you saw was when i headed to US to see my parent." Jessica said. He look at Soojung to confirm it and Soojung nod at him. "Okay and is it true that you and Tyler Kwon gonna married?"He asked. "No. He is my investor in my fashion design. The rings that he posted maybe same with mine but the ring is not a engagement ring. I buy this ring myself and Soojung can confirm it." Jessica said while showing the ring and Soojung nodded at him.

"Okay. One last question. If i let you back in the group who will manage your fashion design? Krystal is busy with her new drama." He said. "That will be me." I said. The Head Agency and Jessica look at me curiosly. I saw Soojung giving me smile. "If Jessica is busy, I will take care of her fashion design." I said. "Okay who are you exactly?" The Head Agency said. "I'm her childhood friend and her real future husband. Kira Yamato." I said. I look at Jessica and walk towards her. I get down on one knee and pull out the ring that i showed to Soojung. I see her closing to crying now. "Jung Sooyeon, will you become my wife for the rest of my life? I said. "Yes Kira-Oppa. I will become your wife."Jessica said while crying.

I got up and put one ring on her hand and she quickly hug me. "Okay. You can stay in the group Jessica-sshi. I will release a official statement about you not gonna leave the group and you will not marrying Tyler Kwon but your childhood friend." He said. "Thank You."I said thankfully to him. "No. I should be the one saying thank you to you. For helping me realize that i cannot control anyone life. I guess i should have take care of my artist with cared and respect them for all the hardworking." He said "No problem. Now let's do the official statement." I said. "Okay i will called you all with i have everything ready." He said. "Okay we will wait with the others members." Jessica said while looking at me. I smile at her and then i kiss her on her lips. It feels right kissing her. I'm sure she feels too.

"Okay you two, enough kissing and let's go." Soojung said annoyingly. "Hahaha, okay Soojung." I said. "Oppa!! How many times that i said to call me Krystal!!" Soojung said while pouting. Me and Jessica just laughed at her. "Okay now let's go and see the other members. I haven't see them for a long time."I said. Then Me, Jessica and Soojung walk out of the room and headed where the other members were waiting. Jessica keep looking at the ring while smiling. That ring is the one she wanted when she was visiting her parents. "Why do keep looking at the ring Unnie." Soojung asked. "Ohh this ring" Jessica said. "Yeah, How many rings you have on your hands?" Soojung said annoyingly. I just chuckled at them both. "Well this rings is that i wanted so much while i was visting Mom And Dad. I have some free time so i go out shopping with Mom. Then i saw this rings and i really want it. But i thought i already have one rings is enough, so i didn't buy it." Jessica said. "Ohhh. But Kira-Oppa how do you know that the rings Jessica wanted it?" Soojung asked me. "Ohhh well i have some free time at the university, So i called your Mom and Dad if i can come to your home eventhough i know you both were at Korea by that time. So your Mom said it was okay and said to me that they haven't see me for a long time." I said.

Let me guess, you asked Mom and Dad that if you can marry me and gave us a blessing and then Mom show you which engagement ring that you should buy."Jessica said. I laughed lightly and scratch my head. "Yes. I said that i was gonna ask you to marry me after i graduate from university. My Mom and Dad agreed too." I said. "Typical Mom."Jessica and Soojung said at the same time. I sweatdrop at them both and continue walking. "Hey Jessica" I said. "Yes Oppa?" She asked. I quickly kiss her. "I love you" I said. "I love you too Oppa"She said. 

After a while, we finally arrived at the room where the other members were waiting. "Now Jessica, please don't be mad them okay. I'm sure they want to help but they just don't know how to do it." I said. "Okay Oppa. I will not be mad at them." Jessica said while smiling at me. "No no no. No more kissing in front of me!" Soojung said. "Hahaha, Okay we won't okay."I said. I rub her head and kiss her forehead. She smile at me and i smile back. Soojung open the door and enter first. "Krystal? Where is Jessica-Unnie?" Yoona asked. The other members were waiting for Krystal to answer. "I'm right here you know." Jessica said in a cold tone. "Sorry Unnie. I didn't see you there."Yoona said sadly. "Now Jessica, what did i tell you. Don't be mad them okay." I said while walking into the room. "Okay you win Oppa."Jessica said while pouting. I just laughed at her. I look at the other members and they look so shocked. 

"What's wrong? You girls see ghost or something? Where is it?" I asked. "Yes we see it and that's is you Kira-Oppa." All the members said except Jessica and Soojung. I heard Jessica and Soojung laughed. I just sweatdrop at them. "Girls it's really me. I'm not a ghost."I said. "Okay prove it" Tiffany said. "How should i prove it?" I asked. "Anything you know." Yuri said. "Okay, i remember that one day Taeyeon was alone at the dorm. So was so bored, so she decide to do something. I caught her that she was watching some random movie and was laughing loudly till her stomach hurt. She was so embrassed at that time that i got kick out of the dorm."I said while smirking at Taeyeon. "Kira-Oppa!!! I thought that was our secret!!" Taeyeon said angrily. All the people in the room laughed except her. "What you said i have to prove myself that i'm not a ghost." I said. "You so mean Kira-Oppa" Taeyeon said while pouting.

"Okay i'm sorry okay now come give me a hug. I miss you all." I said. All the other members come at me and hug me telling me that they miss their big brother. "I miss you all too." I said. "Oppa when did you get here?" Seohyun asks. "Just recently Seo. When i heard about Jessica's situation i quickly come here and forgot about my finals exams." I said. After i said that, all the other members look down except Jessica and Soojung. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked. "Well we all feel guitly about not helping Jessica when the news were out. We want to help but we don't have the will. I guess Oppa can do it. We so sorry Oppa. For making you come here and forget about your finals exams." Taeyeon said while closing to crying. "Hey it's okay. Don't cry okay. I already call my parent to help me postponed my exams while the other students take it." I said. "But we still feel guitly and we hope that Jessica can forgives us." Tiffany said. "I forgive you girls."Jessica said softly. 

"But how do you forgives us easily?"Yoona asked. "Because my husband said so."Jessica said while looking at me. "Husband? So it true that you gonna marry Tyler Kwon?"Suuny asks. "No not him but Kira-Oppa."Jessica said. The other members look shocked and then look at me to confirm it. "Yes, i'm gonna be her new husband and help her with her fashion design." I said happily. "When?" Taeyeon asks. "Just now when we were talking with the agency." Soojung said. "So Jessica-Unnie not gonna leave the group?" Seohyun asks. "Yes Seo-Baby. I'm not gonna leave the group. I always put the group activites first before my fashion design." Jessica said. Seohyun quickly hug her. I just smiled at them both. Seo must love Jessica like her own sister because she is the only child. (A/N Seohyun is the only child right?? If i'm wrong tell me okay.)

"So when is the wedding?" Tiffany asked. "Don't know. We both haven't decide it yet. Maybe after we both write the official statement and go see our parents and asks them." I said while looking at Jessica. "Ok Oppa. I go with your plan."Jessica said smiling at me. I smiled back at her. "Okay now let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry since morning." I said. "Okay Oppa. But you gonna pay okay" Soojung said. "But why!!" I asked while thinking that if i treat them to eat knowing Sooyoung and Yoona. "Ohhh nothing just feels like you should treats us all" Soojung said. I just cried thinking of losing all the money i have save not to mention the engagement rings. I just sighed and give up. "Okay come on i buy all my little sisters to eat."I said sadly. Yay!!! Oppa will treat us!!" All the members cheered. "Don't worry i help you okay Oppa." Jessica said then kiss me. I kiss her back. "Thanks Princess." I said softly at her. "Arghhh i think i'm gonna vomit from watching you both." Soojung said. Me and Jessica just laughed at her. Then, we headed to a nearby restaurant to eat.

A/N Hey Guys And Girls. So Here's The New Chapter. Hope You Guys Like This Chapter. I Spend All My Free Time To Update This Chapter. Also i Wanna Say Thank You To My New Subscribers. And One Last Note, I Might Finish The Story Exactly 10 Chapters Or More. Okay I Gotta Go Back Studying. See You All Early December Cause Thats When My Exams Finish. NO MORE EXAMS AND SCHOOL!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!!!

To New Readers That Found This Story Hope You Subscribe And Comment. Really Appriciate It If You Do.

Okay Kira Signing Off