Neighbor

RED

HYUNA POV

I can’t believe what had I just say. I don’t like him, he is rude and don’t like older women.  Hyunseung called me.

Hyunseung: Hyuna do you like him?

Hyuna: Why do you ask?

Hyunseung: because the way you look at him is like you like him

Hyuna: silence

Hynseung called me again ‘Hyuna’ Yes I replied.

Hyunseung: Do you want to be my girlfriend?, The first time I saw you, I like you already. Can you be my Girlfriend?

Hyuna: Zico

Hyunseung: Ok, that’s mean you love him. That’s fine. I am going. Bye

I am sure I saw Zico and Hyoseong . He was looking at me. I wann know more about him. I don’t know why. Ok I am going to the Night Club. I start calling 4Minute while I was walking to my house.

4Minute: Hey Hyuna Are you ok?

Hyuna: Yep I am ok but I need something to take way my mine

4Minute: What happen?

Hyuna: Hyunseung just ask me to be his girlfriend that time I saw Zico so I said his name and Hyunseung misunderstood it.

4Minute: Wanna go Night Club?

Hyuna: Yep that’s why I am calling you.

4Minute: See you

I said see you. I nearly entry to my house and I saw Zico. What? So he is my neighbor? I was looking at him and He look at me too. We lock our eyes but someone interrupt. She is Hyoseong. She calls darling to Zico. I was pissed off and surprise but stay like I don’t care. I go in to my house

ZICO POV

I know who did that one. It is Hyoseong. I am become angry. I can’t control anymore. What Hyuna gonna think to me? Did she believe what the video say? I need to find the grandma devil Hyoseong. Excurse me Did you know where is Hyoseong?

Hyoseong: Zico you don’t need to ask where am i. You can find me easily. Here I am. What do you want to say?

Zico: What had you done?

Hyoseong: Don’t you know what am doing?

Zico: Don’t question me again. Tell me

Hyoseong: I just show all your fans girls and Hyuna about your true personalities.

Zico: Who care about fan girls here

Hyoseong: so you means you only care about Hyuna? She is older than you.

Zico: I don’t want to see that video again. Just delete or smash the DVD?

Hyoseong: Sorry I can’t do that easily. I will do with one condition?

Zico: What condition?

Hyoseong: Go to Night Club with me. Then I will do it as you say.

I don’t reply anything. I just keep walking to my home and that grandma keep follows me. I see Hyuna and Hyunseung and they are talking. Their face look so serious and Hyuna face look so shock. I just go back to my school because Hyuna saw me. She will think other way. I don’t like it so. I forget that Hyoseong is coming with me. I don’t want Hyoseong  to see Hyuna and Hyuseung.

Zico: I forgot something at my school. Come with me

Hyuoseong: Ok

Zico: Let’s run. I grabbed Hyoseong hands and run because I still want to see Hyuna. I and Hyoseong run quickly to my school. I just take my back and come back as soon as possible. I wanna know what happen to them.

Hyuna and Hyunseung still talking so I nearly left but before I do Hyunseung left. His face looks so sad. After that Hyuna call someone and she keep walking and talking in the phone. She stops at that house. Don’t tell me we are neighbor. She look at me and I look her too. Our eyes are lock but that grandma Hyoseong call me ‘Darling’. I hate that Darling the most. Hyuna go in to her house.

HYOSEONG POV

I saw zico and Hyuna. They are looking each other. So I called Zico ‘darling’ and he pissed off. It tells by his face. I saw Hyuna went in to her house. So Zico and Hyuna is neighbor. I think Hyuna and Zico is in love but who cares. Hyuna I will take Zico. Zico is mine, only mine. Not yours. I love Zico so much. I will give Hyuna trouble. 

I love 4Minute So much that i have to watch them Everyday. I will always be a 4Nia. 

NOTE: Only 1 chapter left. Estimate whta will happen. Thankyou who reads my RED story.