Tonight

RED

HYUNA

After lunch my club member including 4minute tell me to go club with them. That club was near my house. You have to walk 30minutes to get there. I don't want to go there because to close to my house but my club members and 4minute member forced me so I said ok. I am waitting for the bell because i hate maths. I don;t wanna learn. I hate study.

ZICO

I was thinking about the girl early because i though she is my age and her beauty is just too much that i can't concentrate on anything. But problem is her eyes were on my friend Taeii. I look at Taeii and He ask me what?. I said nothing. 

 

 

 

 

After luch my friend Block B invited me to go Club. That's is near my house I just have to walk 30minutes. I always go to that Club i don't want to go other Club. I am waitting to ring the school bell.

No One Prov

Hyuna really hate that Nigh Club but she has to go she already make promise. When she get off from her house she saw annoying boy again and she ignore him. She is wearing Red dress.

 

Zico was smirk actually he was happy to see Hyuna. Hyuna does not care and she just walking to that Night Club when Zico was just follow her. They entry the Night Club together. Taeii say HI to Zico but Hyuna see it and She was happy. Zico also saw that. Hyuna was shy and 4Minute members saw her. She goes to 4Minute member and she dance with them. Hyuna excuse to her self to go toilet but she don't know someone has follow her. When she turn her back, Somebody push her to the back and put  lips on her lips.