Today

RED

HYUNA

My home and school was not that far. I change my cloths and i wear Blue shirt and Black pants. I was walking to the school i saw 7 boys. They are cool but not my style. Guess what? One boy whispers to me and ask me 'what is my name?. I found that this kind of behaviou is rude so i dont reply. I keep walking and he follows me. I turn back and I guy catch my attention. He is attractive and stay cool and dont talk. He just look at me. I love the way he looks at me. But that annoying guy show me kiss and i am piss off so i walk to school quickly as soon as possible. When i arrived to school i saw 4Minute my friend but they are fighting with Secret group. I hate their leader Hyoseong because she slap me last year.

(Flashback) 

I want to go toilet so i tell my friend 4minute and i went to the toilet. Everyone was calling my name. I am popular because of mu fashion. I always wear red. My mom hate red colour so when i stay at home my hairs change to black and when i arrive school i spray my hair colour to red and change cloths that i put in my locker. When i nearly go in to the toilet someone put water on my head and when i was looking they are Secret group. I started yelling.

Hyuna: ' Hey what are you doing'?

Hyoseong: Dont you see what am doing?

Secret: Hahahaha

Hyuna: what do you want?

Hyoseong: Dont colour your hair, dont do anything.

Hyuna: what do you mean?

Secret: Dont do any beauty.

Hyuna: HAHAHA Are you jealous?

Hyoseong: Slap

Hyuna: whatch me i will be more popular and i will do everything i want.

I pust her and i get out from toilet.

When 4minute girls saw me they were suprised but ask me. So i tell them and they are angry too.

thats my past story. I saw 4Minute girls and Secret girls are arguing but I just pass them and went to cafeteria. I already got piss off by the annoying guys and now is Secret group. 

ZICO

My friend called me and tell me to meet them at near my home coffee shop. I hair is dark. I meet my friend and when i was talking to my friends One girl she is walking toward us and fixing her hair. I swear i saw that her hair is smooth but how can become messy within just 50second. My friends call me but i cant hear because she is catching my attention. 

Block B: hey Zico what are you looking?

Zico: That girl, i swear her hair is ok but now is messy.

Taeii: Are u interesting on her?

B-Bomb: Looks like it.

I stand up and i whistle to her but she pretend like she does not hear. I keep talking and ask her name. But one thing i notice is she was not looking at me she is looking to someone. I follow her eyes and it was Taeii. But i dont give a . I still follow her

 

Guys if you interesting in my story please subscribe and vote. I am waitting for you.ThankYou