RED

RED

HYUNA

Someone push me to the back and kiss me. I was suprise and i know who is that guy. I have not talk to him how can he kiss me? I don't know his name? I don;t know about his personal details. When i come back to my senses I push him away. 

Hyuna: Who are you?

Zico: Zico

Hyuna: Why do u kiss me?

Zico: I just put my lips on your lips that don;t call kiss

Hyuna: What a rude child

Zico: Smirk. What is your name?

Hyuna: Why will i tell you.

Zico: Ok Fine. Don;t tell me your name but when i find out I will kiss you

Hyuna: You

Zico: Bye See you

What a rude child. He might be younger than me. I hate that child. Afterthat i went to toilet and i comeback to 4Minute and Guess what? They are with that Zico and his 6 friends. I hate Tonight. 

ZICO

I saw her she is heading to the toilet. I quickly stand and followe her. Before she went in I push her and put my lips on her lips. I just wanna test her RED lipstick but i actually want to kiss her bady but i controll by myself again. She ask me My name so i tell her. When i ask her name  she does not want to tell me so i make one condition but before she answer i leave. That one condition was 'If i know her name i will kiss her badly' i make that condition not because of i wanna know her name but Because of i want to kiss her. I attractive with her lips. When she comeback I saw her big eyes. She was suprise by 4Minute and BlockB friendship. Next thing i see was she went to stage and dancing with random guy. I wan thinking how to get her and finally i got answer. ;)

No One Provs 

Hyuna and Zico don;t talk eacher. Hyuna always looking at Taeii but Taeii was talkig to Jihyun. Hyuna and Zico eyes met but hyuna stand up. Hyuna go to dance stage and she is dancing whatever she wants. Random guy dancing with her. She put her hands on his neck and that guy nearly kiss her.

Zico stand up from his sit and go to hyuna. Pull Hyuna from random guys and kissing Hyuna badly. Hyoseong was looking at them and smirk because she knew Zico behaviour and what he likes and what he always do. Hyuna push Zico away but Zico grabs her neck and kiss her more. 4MInuute and BlockB are suprise but don't say anything, just watching the,. Hyuna saw Hyoseong was looking at them so she plays along. She open and let Zico kiss so passion. Zico was suprise by Hyuna give up easily but take a chance because he wants to kiss her badly. So he does what he wants. After kissing Zico tell Hyuna that 'I kiss you because i know you name', Hyuna was suprise by what he says and  she just look at him and Kiss him again. And she leave. 

Hyoseong Prov

Zico already reject me when i confess to him. He said he don't like old lady. He broke my heart. I can't believe what i just saw. Huna was older than him. Hyuna and Zico are kissing but Hyuna kiss Zico again. I will kill Hyuna by taking away from me. She is popular at school, that's enough for her. Why she have to take Zico from me. I will tell his school fan girls. I will tell Zico everything about her evern her age. Haaaa Hyuna you are loser. 

NOTE; Don't own the pictures. I just copy. Sorry if i make any mistake. Please Subcribe and Vote. ThankYou