YOU

RED

HYUNA POV

When i get out from that Club as soon as possible I dont even care about 4Minute. I entry to my house and I go to my bed room. His image and name are always come in my imagination. I hate him. His behaviour is so rude either. I was thinking while i was laying on the bed. I sleep. 

ZICO POV

Her lips are so sweet. She kiss me again. 3kisses at one night. I love it. She is different from other girls and she has what i like. Tonight is fun. After she get out from the Club i joined to 4Minute and BlockB. They look at me with suprise face. I say what? 

Taeii: Are u happy?

Zico: Why? are u asking me?

Taeii: You looks so happy. How was her lips test?

Zico: hmm

Taeii: I will test someday too

4Minute: Are u guys joking?

BlockB: Zico always go to date so tonight was nothing to him.

4Minute: awww

I dont say anything. Actually this is the first time i want to test the girl lip badly. I dont even know her name.  I go home and sleep. 

NO one Pov

Zico want to see Hyuna so he is waitting her at Coffee shop which is near his house. Zico and Hyuna dont know their house are cloes as well. Zico saw Hyuna is walking to him and He forward to her. Hyuna look at him and ask question.

Hyuna: What

Zico: Where are u going?

Hyuna: School. Dont you see my uniform?

Zico: Which school you go?

Hyuna: If i dont tell

Zico: I will kiss you again.

Hyuna: Lehii School

Zico: I go to Lebo school

Hyuna: So i have to go. Move from my way.

Zico: What is your name?

Hyuna: WHAT!! YOU DONT KNOW MY NAME AND YOU KISS ME. F*** YOU. Hyuna push Zico and walk away.

Zico start yelling 'I lie to you. I wanna kiss you thats why'. Hyuna dont say anything keep walking. Zico follow her quickly turn hyuna. KISS HER AGAIN. 

 Someone was laughing like devil because she know about them so well.

NOTE: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE this fanfic. This is my first and Eng is my second language.