Past

RED

HYUNA POV

I think I am falling  for Hyunseung. He is older than me and he shows a lot of respect to me

(flashback)

I was carrying a lot of cloths for my dancing club. I accidently step to one cloth and I fall off on the ground. I was in pain and can’t stand up. Someone touch my waist and help me to standup. I said thank you and I look at him. He said ‘your welcome’ . I nearly ask his name but before I ask he went off.

(Presents)

I though Hyunseung kiss me but someone say ‘Hyuna, I know your name now’ after I heard that speech I open my eyes. I saw Zico. I push him away from me but his hands are still on my waist.

ZICO POV

I quickly run to Hyuna and Hyunseung. I was finding excuse to give her after the kiss. I push Hyunseung and grab hyuna waist and kiss her. She closed her eyes while I was kissing her and after the kiss she still closed her eyes. Old women are like that. They like romance. Hahha.  I said ‘Hyuna, I know your name’. After that she pushed me away but I quickly grab her waist. I continue’ I kiss you because I know your real name’. she is looking to my eyes and I also looking to her eyes. Her eyes are shinny like star.

No One Pov

On the wall the video show up about Zico and how he breaks the girls heart by dating them. How he date and how he broke the girl heart by talking in the phone. The speech that catches Hyuna attention was ‘I never like the older girl’.  Zico was so surprise that he can’t even talk. Hyunseung quickly stand up from the ground and grab Hyuna’s hands from Zico.

Hyunseung: Let’s go

Hyuna: we still have school.

Hyunseung: Who cares?

Hyuna: Ok let’s go

Hyuna and Hyunseung are walking to the school gate and nearly get out. Zico shout

Zico: Hey old lady, What do you think yourself?

Hyuna: I’m y, player and I have everything what people want. What now?

Zico: Silent

Hyuna: I like everyone I don’t care they are young or not. But you break girl heart because they are older than you. So even though I like you I give up.

Zico: She likes me?

Imagine She put this lipstick on her lips.