Final

RED

AT the Club

Zico and Block arrive early. The club atmosphere is so hot. Zico and Hyoseong are together but Zico’s eyes are finding someone. Hyoseong ask Zico ‘Are you finding  her? I hear they will come to this club but looks like no, luck huh?’. Zico reply ‘What are you talking how?. At that time the Club boys are shouting very loud. Zico look where the shout come from and he see 4Minute with Shorts and red lipstick. His heart pounding quickly but he acts like he does not see them. Zico pretend that he is talking to BlockB but BlockB keep looking 4Minute. So Zico can’t talk to them. He has no choice, Hyoseong drag him to the dancing stage, dancing with Hyoseong. 

Imagine 4Minute wear this to the Night Club

Imagine they are having fun like this

Imagine Block B wear this. 

HYUNA POV

When I arrive at the club he is with Hyoseong and dancing at the stage. I though he does not like older women what a player then I smirk. I was with 4Minute and I saw someone he is Hyunseung. I am wondering what he is doing here?

Hyuna: Hi

Hyunseung: Hi we meet again

Hyuna: yeap, I though you are not coming

Hyunseung: I hear that you are coming so I follow you

Hyuna: silence

Hyunseung: Enjoy yourself

Hyunseung: Wanna dance? Come on.

He drags me to the dance stage as well. I feel like someone is watching me.

ZICO POV

What the hell Hyunseung is doing here? Ahhh. I already think about Hyuna last night. I love her and I like her even though she is older than me. I can’t give up. I will confess to her. She is dancing with Hyunseung. And I am watching them and she and Hyunseung come close to us. I feel scare, nervous and jealous. When I was thinking about I feel some lips are on mine. When I feel that I look and it was Hyoseong ‘s lip, she is kissing me.

HYUNSEUNG POV

Someone text me message and it said Hyuna will be at the Night Club tonight. I am prepared for it. I buy ring to propose to her. When I entry the Club she was surprise. She is so beautiful. I will make her mine tonight that was I though. She says hi and I reply. I drag her to the dancing stage. I see Zico and Hyoseong. We dance and we become closer with Zico and Hyoseong.  When Zico was staring at Hyuna, Hyoseong kiss Zico. Hyuna’s eyes are big, surprise and me too, I am surprise.

Hyunseung: Are you ok?

Hyuna: yeap I am ok. Why would I am not ok?

Hyunseung: That’s good.

I kneel in front of Hyuna. She is surprise.

Hyuna: What are you doing? Get up Hyunseung

I take out a ring and ask ‘Hyuna can you me my girlfriend?”

Hyuna was tearing and she looks so happy.

No One POV

Zico see the entire scene. He is surprise because Hyunseung propose Hyuna before he does. Zico stand up like statue. He doesn’t know what he has to do. On other hands, Hyuna was looking Hyunseung. She like Zico but She though Zico and Hyoseong are together. Hyuna was thinking about Zico as well.

Hyunseung was waiting for Hyuna’s answer. Hyuna already open but before she could not say anything, Zico hand was grab her hands then kiss her. Hyuna push him but he cupped Hyuna’s face and kissing her deeper.  A lot of people are watching them. They are kissing at center. 

Zico: Your lips are sweet like Sugar, You are beautiful like Angel. For a girl First kiss is important. Don’t you know?

Hyuna: Silence and still surprise. She just shaking her head

Zico: If you don’t that’s fine. You know now. I am your first right?

Hyuna: Silence

Zico: I take that as Yes.

Zico: HyunA….I like you… no ..i love you. I promise that I am not going to like old women but when I first saw you at Coffee shop I started liking you.

Zico continue I asked people about you. You also like Red colour, and I like red colour too.

Hyuna: So you like me because I like red colour?

Zico: No I don’t mean that even though you don’t like Red colour, I love you already with all my heart. Please trust me, I will never like other girl.

Hyuna: How about your promise?

Zico: about the old women? my friend told me that I will regret about my promise but I said no. After I meet you I am really regret. We only meet 2times but I love you for my whole life. Please expect me.

Hyuna: About the kiss?

Zico: It was nothing. I don’t kiss her back. I don’t like her, I like Hyuna which is you

Everyone was shouting Hyuna Zico. Hyuna don’t know what to do. She is looking Zico. Hyunseung appeared and said ‘Hyuna it is up to you’ decide by your heart’ and then he left with Hyoseong. Eventhough Hyoseong don’t wanna go, Hyunsueng drag her.

Zico: Can you be my girlfriend?

Hyuna: No. I have to go

Hyuna is walking to the door and Zico shout ‘Everybody listen I don’t like older women before but I start liking someone, she is older than me by 1 year. I feel jealous when she is with other boy and when she is smiling to other people. Later I realize that I love her for my whole life, She is Kim Hyuna.’ Hyuna stop walking and she truns her back. Zico is walking to her and leaning to her head. He said’ I love you’ and kiss Hyuna again. Hyuna respond and Zico don’t think twice, just kiss her more deep. After the kiss

Zico: so you expect me?

Hyuna: What do you think?

Zico: Yes you love me. Thank you so much

Hyuna: Who say I love you?

Zico: You just respond my kiss. That’s mean you love me

Hyuna: No that does not mean I love you.

Zico: When you say I don’t love you, that time I will kiss you

Hyuna: I……Zico kiss her again. And Hyuna say I LOVE YOU ZICO.

The END. 

Hyuna and Zico (Just follow song promoting)

(Showchampion stage interview)

 (Hyuna and Zico friendship at Hyuna's Freemonth show)

Thankyou everyone who subscribe this RED story. I write this story because my favouire author don't update so I am writing this story just for fun. Thank You so much. Thankyou please love alot to 4Minute and  Hyuna. Thankyou for #RED13MillionsViews. Please keep watching and #RED14MillionsViews. ThankYou everyone. Hope to see you guys soon. Thankyou again