What?

RED

HYUNA POV

I arrived school and I change  Red colour to my hairs and my school bags. I was pissed off by Zico. He don't know my name but he kiss me. He lied me at the Night Club. I go to maths class. on my way someone call me.  Hyuna!! 4Minute member called me. So i stand up and walk toward to them. Me and 4Minute subjects are not the same. We are only the same at Dancing Club. 

Hyuna: What?

4Minute: Let's dance at the school hall at lunch break

Hyuna: for what?

4Minute: someone is challenge you. He is the boy.

Hyuna: Boy? So funny. Boy challenge Girl. This is the first time i heard and I love to do it.

4MInute: see you

Hyuna: See you

I was thinking because the boy challenge. I never lose at dancing competition. I go in to the class and hate math. Waitting luch break.

No One Pov

The school bell ring and Hyuna and 4minute at cafetria. And they are walking to School hall. 4Minute show the boy to Hyuna. He is 

 

the guy that i dance with at Night Club. Hyuna said nice challenge to Hyunseung. 

Hyunseung: do you remember me?

Hyuna: Night club?

Hyunseung: Yet. My name is Hyunseung.  Where is your boyfriend?

Hyuna: My name is Hyuna. He is not my boyfriend. 

Hyunseung: Good to hear. 

Hyuna: You challenge me. May i know the reason?

Hyunseung: Is not challenge. I just wanna dance with you. 

Hyuna: ok i will dance with you because i know you and you want to be my friend

Hyunseung: Ok ThankYou. 

Hyunseung give his hand to Hyuna and Hyuna give her hand back. A lot of people are watching them.

ZICO POV

When Hyoseong and I arrive Hyuna school. I saw a lot of people. I was thinking what they are looking. So i move one person and i saw Hyuna and the guy. That guy is from night club. I was wondering if he is from this school too. Suprise me is that guy give his one hand to hyuna. Hyuna said Hyunseung. So his name is Hyunseng. Second suprise is Hyuna give her hand to that guy Hyunseung. They are danicng while my blood become higher and i was remembering the kiss that i share with Hyuna. Her lips, her eyes and her body. Everybody was shouting KISS KISS KISS.  When i come back from my sense. Hyunseung nearly kiss Hyuna. Hyuna just close her eyes.

No One Pov

Hyuna like Hyunseung behaviour and how he show his respect to hyuna. Hyuna like that kind of guy. Also Hyunseung is older than her. Hyuna close her eyes and ready for it. When some put his lips on Hyuna's lips, Hyuna though it was Hyunseung. When they finish kissing Hyuna still close her eyes but someone say something that make her angry to death. Everyone was suprise and want to kill Hyuna and that guy because they are too perfect for couple and everyone was jealous to them. 

NOTE: Guess who is that guy? I think you guys already know that guy. Please help Hyuna Red Music video #RED13MillionsViews