Ch 6: The Blind Hypocrite

The Truth: Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came back home for summer, it wasn't an easy year for me but i smiled through. As the usual greet, Bom would always be the first to greet me via text upon my return; Tabi was still in UK waiting for his graduation.

"Baby, sorry I can't spend your birthday together. I really wish i can, and i hope it would be possible for us to see each other for this summer. Welcome back home baby, i'll be back soon. I love you"- Tabi texted me as soon as I opened my phone. It was quite a funny episode when i was on my way back home to Korea, I was already in the line to check in my luggage as I have already checked in online prior to my arrival to heathrow. Sitting on the trolley, talking to an old lady who was on her way to return back home, she was asking me where to eat and all sorts of these tourists-ie stuff- actually she was a transit passenger. I really enjoyed listening to her life until suddenly I thought, did I bring my Korean line?

Then it hit me....

! I LEFT IT!

Luckily, my family are major stalkers for every major movements I make, so surprises are useless in the family.

ANYWAYS~ back to the story, as i arrived, I texted Bom my arrival and as usual, she welcomes me home- it's been like that since we started studying abroad, especially her. This summer was something special, as I can remember.

[Text message]

Bom: Dara-ya, did you hear?

Dara: about what?

Bom: him...

Dara: I think i know who you are talking but, for the sake of our convo, who are you talking about?

Bom: I think you know, don't you?

Dara: Lemme guess... Woo Bin?

Bom: I knew it. You know don't you?

Dara: Unfortunely, yes. I know what you are talking about.

Bom: Why didn't you tell me?

Dara: Because, he is not news worthy- he's a low-life son of of trash who has discarded from his life. So, I didn't see his news to be something I should care of.

Bom: You know he still consider us as his friends right?

Dara: No...No... that's where you are wrong. He's YOUR friend and WAS MINE. remember? i cut him off. He's a bastard for hurting and humiliating me, i don't need someone like him as a bestfriend.

Bom: How'd you know?

Dara: His cousin is my housemate, you know. She didn't say the name, but I know immediately who she was talking about. How about you?

Bom: His sister told my sister about it.

Dara: Yep, that's our 'friend'.

Bom: hahaha yes, that is our 'friend'

[text end]

Before i returned, i always hung out with my housemates, and one of my housemates was my so-called 'bestfriend's' cousin. She was saying how when returned her cousin is getting engaged. Yep.

PEOPLE- MY FRIEND IS GETTING ENGAGE .

But you see, I, Sandara Park, loathed his then-girlfriend now fiance. Not because of jealousy but the fact was that he would forget his friends for her. You see, i've known Woo Bin for nearly 7-8 years of my life, but unfortunately, even when i was first to congratulate him for this relationship that made him serious and committed; i was also the first one to be insulted and offended by his girlfriend.

You know the funny about him, he let his girlfriend insult me- i found out that he backstabbed me from Bom and the arguement message through facebook between us was sent mostly by his girlfriend with him laughing by her side.

The reason of our fight was because i confronted him by knowing that he backstabbed me everytime he talked to Bom, and Bom was my loyal bestfriend so she told me about it. The reason he backstabbed me was because he thought i ing liked him by being a "gwiyomi/aegyo" type to him. It's a bit conceited, but no i did not. I do not see him that way, and i felt offended because he was my bestfriend for nearly a decade, so obviously, i thought he knew me. Unfortunately not.

3 years ago, he sent me a message out of nowhere, 8 months after we argued, saying he broke up with his girlfriend and finally needed Bom and I. As ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter