Ch 2: Meeting Tabi

The Truth: Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, you alright?"- Tabi asked through skype. I think he was worried that i wasn't responding to his stories that was happening back home- you see my man, Tabi, is the famous Choi Seung Hyun from Big Bang.

I snapped out of my daydream as Tabi was calling my name over and over. "Sorry babe, thinking of my work that was set today- due next week", I smile. Lies. Tabi jsut assured me by doing my best and how this year was a trial from god- it's like Karma says him. When bad stuff happens to you, god will present you double the happiness- it was the trial of the string of patience. I smiled.

You see, i tell Tabi how i feel, but i have never told him how my family is, how empty of a shell i feel; however don't get me wrong, i'm very in love with him- so in love that i can't imagine how i survived uni years without his constant moral support. I just don't know how i feel about myself- i don't know if i've ever experienced a day without feeling down. During my high school years, i had a language teacher who just had to burst my happiness bubble, she said, "Don't be too happy, because karma will catch up and the equal amount of happiness you have, is the equal amount of sadness you receive". I, for once, am not a superstitious person- but her words were like curses for me. Ever since that day when she ruined my happy bubble, everything went down from there- I enjoyed having fun, laughing with my circle; her words haunted me- hence controlled my laughter. I have never experience joy since then.

Back to Tabi, i bet you are wondering how i've met my hunk and famous man? well actually, i've known him for almost a decade, he's a shy guy- and i was the "tomboy"? no i am not a lesbian, but back then, at my extra classes, i had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter