CH 1: A memory

The Truth: Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the sun shining directly at my face. Sigh. What a view. The same everyday, the same dream and the routined panic attacks, i keep waking up breathless, gasping for air and apparently clutching onto my blanket tightly, enough to say that i think i was struggling to get out of that dream- 21 years and still haunted by the dream. I got up from my bed and washed my face that was dripping with sweat, hell- i was soaking with sweat; why have this routine began to be a routine to me? its not normal. I live with my youngest sister with 3 others, studying abroad- while 2 of my other sisters are back home with my parents- working.

I stared at myself in the mirror, i saw me; it was the me who became an empty shell since got knows when- a robot is the right term. Toilet, i think is only place where i can think straight. When did it all began to draw on me that i have become a person with no control of her life.

knock knock

"Unnie, are you done? i need to "- that was my sister, Durami, who is 3 years younger than I. I glanced at myself before leaving the toilet. I unlocked the door, only to be pushed out of the way for the girl who needed to .

Another day comes another sigh- I'm confused whether i'm depressed or lost, but it looks like waking up each morning with a drenched face and PJ's has drained the energy out of me- even before the day started. It was monday, the day of when everything feels like hell A.K.A Uni.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter