Ch 5: Bom's First Love

The Truth: Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ch 5: Bom's First Love

This year, I did my annual visits to Bom's household; her mother has always been close to me, she has seen me grow up to who I am today. Well, actually the day I visited was after our visit to one of our friend's open house and during that time we were reminiscing of our teenage life- high school crushes and fights.

"Bom-ah. Where are the letters from Hyuna?"- I ask, as I lay down on the carpeted floor.

"Hold on"- she dug through her drawers and out came the folders filled with letters. We read them through and as I came across a chat conversation between her and her first love. Bom was a funny one but she really loved him, Sung Joon, our senior.

I giggled reading the conversation and she noticed it.

"What’s up?", Bom asked curiously.

"Good God Bom! You're like an obsessive stalker or something- so aggressive", I laughed out loud.

"I was young and stupid- it was an obsession", she smiled reading the conversation.

[Bom's POV]

[Flashback 10 years ago]

It was summer and I recently got myself a boyfriend, Si Won, from my afternoon school. He said he likes me and asked me out- So I, for the sake of fun and boredom, said "yes". Honestly, he's like a total bad boy, a rebel. Not my type at all but like I said, it was for fun. We knew each other for 3 weeks and that's when he asked me out- he became my first boyfriend, however 3 weeks into our relationship, he became possessive and obsessed. It's not as beautiful as it sounds, to have a boyfriend who stalks and argues your every little movements. I dumped him after a month but he just never budge.

Si Won constantly claimed me as his and he would threat to go over my house to get me back. I was mentally and physically traumatised by him, but finally after a while, he got himself a new girl- but still, even with his new relationship, he'd still tell me time to time that he still wants me. We became friends but he still had a thing for me.

Because of what happened, i was desperate for a new relationship and yearned for love, comfort and attention. I was still clueless with Love and relationsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter