Ch 4: My First Love

The Truth: Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the start of my high school, i have experienced my first rejection- luckily, it did not hurt that much. I had a huge crush on this guy, lets call him: Dong Hae. Dong Hae was a crush i had in year 5 of my morning school- actually started as a little interest, however without realising, my eyes followed him unconciously, i'm not sure what about him i like but his smile made me happy- rather it made forget about pain.

Finally, after 2 years of crushing on Dong Hae, with some moral support from my girls and Bom, I confessed how much i like him after my D&T class, but for the strangest reasons, i can't remember how was it that i got rejected- i think i was told he only thought of me as a friend/sister, but it crushed me indefinitely. We never hated each other though because he never exactly told me directly, so i brushed it off.

Fast forward to my year 5 afternoon school:

Si Won, you see. Year 5 was a living irritation for me, i had to always fight and argue, it was the same routine everyday- living with his so called obsessed delusion girls who wanted his attention- when i, on the other hand, wanted to get rid of him. I hated that son of a - eventhough he was Bom's ex, i don't give two .

But one day, i can't remember specifically, the teacher decided to shift us around, so i, the unfortunate one, sat next to that , Si Won- the funniest thing was, we were the only ones at the back.

GOD WHY ME?!

Anyways, i had some rough time adjusting myself for my afternoon classes because my morning classes was overlapping with my afternoon school- so i was technically mentally and physically exhausted, to top it off- i just moved to another international high school during the period of when me and my girls (plus Bom) was having this huge argument with one of our friend, So Hee. The thing was, looking back, that fight was stupid because of her delusional obsession towards our senior who basically pitied and sympathised her- only to have her stalking and thinking that he liked her, which unfortunately he did not- he was disgusted by her and her delusional thoughts. The cause of this fight was us confronting her to stop acting so 180 degrees different from who she actually is.

Not able to physically have the intervention between us and her was mentally stressing me out; back then- letters were famous, so we wrote each other letters. I was reading mine- crying silently with Si Won looking at me (as if i can't see it). His goons were about to bother me with their normal piss-Dara-off routine, but Si Won got the hint that i need my little space, so he stopped them. Never in my mind would i have ever imagined him ever be thoughtful for me, so days later, my mood was getting bitter by the day- i was thankful because he tried to cheer me by cheesily singing me the then-hit song by Tata Young, "y Naughty y Me", with the most flirtiest voice i have ever heard, i was thankful because it made me giggle.

After that day, we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter