Ch 3: The Best Friend and the Enemy

The Truth: Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time to clean my room, spring clean. Least favourite thing of mine- but Tabi demanded me to clean my hell of a room that was scattered with paper, tissue and hell- probably unused clothes that i just dropped without putting back. He said that a room has to be clean so you can always feel fresh and rejuvenated- i say that is a whole lot of crap; my room is my oasis, messy or not- that's how i'm going to leave it. But no, I guess it's time to clean up my room because its spring and i have created a mountain of snotty tissue hence commence spring clean. I opened my drawer and saw the photo that my best friend of nearly 15 years, and I had during our random photo booth session last summer, when i returned home. I only see her during summer because she studied overseas years earlier before me, back during my high school years- P.S: we attend different high school but still attended our extra afternoon classes in the same school.

Anyways, like Tabi, she has been the most loyal friend that i've encountered in my 21 years of life- i love her so much, she has been the only friend who'd without a doubt senses whats wrong with me and would not console me like a friend but rationally reason out and advice me like a bestfriend. She know my strength and weaknesses as well as she knows my y and rowdy potty mouth self.

She's Park Bom- the most kindest and iest lass i've met, her words are like katana swords- sharp but truthful; which is probably why i've always prioritise her out of everything else.

I stared at our first class photo together where i was sitting on the floor-sitting like i'm the boss, with my left palm on my chin- bored of waiting, whilst she is with her stoic-lets-get-this-over-with look, she was very emotionless. I remember the very first time we met.

It was a new year, new term in a new international school- we were both waiting outside, minding our own business. We, by the way, came in the same time.

First class was music and i had no friend- well i did not mingle with people well, and i have this iest look on my face that has gained me a few haters and enemies over the years- i mean, seriously, do you expect me to smile 247 like a weirdo. Back to the story, so Bom had this of a girl who got close to her and whispered that Bom shouldn't be friends with me because i got yellow teeth or something along the line. I immediately thought, school is gonna like - i mean seriously, we were both 6 years old, being friendless means loneliness- the ironic thing during that time was that the song that we were taught during that class was "Reach upon the stars" by S Club 7.

Anyways, the day after that, Bom came to me wanting to be friends- i was puzzled because i was sure she nodded when the y girl who's name shall not be mentioned was ing about me. She explained how she got really tired of that girl's constant narcissism over herself and what not- Bom hated it; she was already irritated with crowd, being in that room filled with the whole year 2 pissed the crap out of her- she literally had to chant mantras to get over that class. Anyways, Bom really hated that girl, she was one of those girls that would constant talk and talk and gossip- which is the exact type that Bom hated.

School became fun with her around- and it became more fun when i found out that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter