Chapter 2..... "Lovers Quarrel"

Eori Jianha: Ready for Love

 

"Eori Jianha: Ready for Love"
 
Game 2
 
~Lovers Quarrel~
 
(an hour ago)
 
 "I'm almost done! I'm almost done!", Dongho exclaimed smiling. "I'm going to beat all of you!", he continued while sitting on a couch inside the hospital.
 
 "Are you sure you're going to stay here hyung-nim?", Kevin asked Eli sweetly.
 
 "Yes, dont worry about me. I'll be fine.", Eli replied smiling. "Dongho, stand up. You're going home.", he continued.
 
 "I will hyung-nim, just give me one more minute.", he replied while his eyes are still on his video game. "I'm going to finish this level!", he added smiling.
 
 "Okay, just follow us in the van after you finished that.", Ki Bum said. "We'll be going Eli.", he continued.
 
 "Okay.", Eli replied.
 
 He pressed pause in his video game then turned his eyes and saw that the other members are gone. He saw Eli came out of the room. He stood up and go out of the room to follow the other U-Kiss members. He turned his eyes back to his video game then pressed play as he walks.
 
 He never look at his path while he was on his way. Walking slowly, outside the room with his eyes on his game. "I'm going to beat you!", he murmured with a smile.
 
 He keeps on walking that way. I'm really good at baseball. He smiled. All of a sudden, he felt he bumped into something and fell on the floor. For his surpise, he accidentally drop his video game.
 
 Dongho claimed his forehead, it was aching. Ouch! What the-! His eyes widened when he looked at his hands. My baseball game. He turned his eyes around to look for it, it was beside him. He picked it up immediately and look at it's screen. His eyes widened once again.
 
 "WOAH! My game! My game!", he shouted like a child. He looked around and saw a girl sitting in front of him holding her head. She bumped me. It's her fault!
 
 "YOU! It's all your fault! It's all your fault! I lost my game because of you! Ahhh!", he shouted.
 
 He saw the girl looking at her. She was very confused. "It's all your fault! Arsh! I'm almost done at level 10! Look what you've done!", he blamed the girl lying on the floor.
 
 The girl's expression was surprised. "WHAT?!", the girl asked.
 
 Everyone turned their eyes on their direction. Darn it! I forgot were in a hospital! He told himself.
 
 He looked at the girl. She was still looking at her as she held her forehead. "What? Would you please-.", he didn't give the girl a chance to continue. He grabbed her hands and pulled her inside an empty room near them. He closed the door then locked it.
 
 He held his forehead. This is a very big trouble. He told himself. He faced the girl, he saw her eyes glaring at him. She's mad.
 
 "I'm sorry.", he said without sincerity.
 
 "Sorry? Did you just say sorry? Hah-!", the girl coughs sarcastically. "You humiliated me in front of all those people, now you're apologizing?", the girl continued.
 
 "I didn't mean to okay! I was just carried away by my emotions.", he replied.
 
 "Carried away? Huh?", the girl asked. as she continued glaring at him.
 
 "I already apologized. What do you want me to do?"
 
 "You apologized without sincerety, kiddo.", the girl replied.
 
 Kiddo? Kiddo?
 
 "Hey, you owe me something too!", he said. "I lost my game because of you! You owe me big time!", he continued.
 
 "I was looking down that time. I didn't see you! And look at this.", the girl said then pointed her forehead. "My forehead is swelling because of you!", the girl added.
 
 "It was not my fault! It was all yours!", he replied shouting. "And my forehead ache's too, I feel like I bumped in a concrete wall!", he added.
 
 "Wall? Huh? Concrete wall?", the girl said then turned her eyes away from him. "It was all your fault, kiddo."
 
 "Who told you to look down whiie walking on a public place?", he yelled.
 
 "Well who told you to play your video game while walking on a public place?", the girl yelled back.
 
 "You dont care!", he replied.
 
 "You dont care, too!", the girl said.
 
 "It's none of your business!"
 
 "It's none of your business, too!"
 
 What the? This girl is a disaster! He told himself as he looked at her. He saw her looking back.
 
 "What? Huh? Kiddo?", the girl asked glaring at him.
 
 Kiddo? Is she really calling me a kid? Well, I'll give her a name, too.
 
 "Will you stop calling me 'Kiddo'!", he said then turned his eyes on her. "I have my own name, WALLIE.",(wn: read as 'wall-ly') he continued. He gave her an insulting smile.
 
 The girls mouth widened, she seemed surprised. She laughed sarcastically then looked at him. "Wallie?", the girl repeated.
 
 "Yes, Wallie. Because your forehead is as hard as a concrete WALLIE~.", he replied emphasizing the word.
 
 "I have my own name Kiddo! My name is Kris Anne!", the girl said.
 
 "Kiddo?", he repeated.
 
 "Yes, Kiddo. Because you act like this.", the girl, Kris Anne said then stamped her feet and frowned like a kid and said,"~My game! My game! It's all your fault! I lost my game! My game! My game!~." Kris Anne stood up straight then looked at him. "Am I right, KIDDO~?", she asked then gave him an insulting smile like what he did.
 
 "I have a name! And it's Dongho!", he replied then frowned. "Stop calling me 'Kiddo'!", he shouted.
 
 "Well then, stop calling me 'Wallie'!", Kris Anne stouted back at him.
 
 "Now I want you to apologize for bumping me.", he said.
 
 "What? Huh!? This conversation is useless.", Kris Anne replied then turned his back.
 
 "Hey, I dont want you to walk away when I'm talking to you!", he said then grabbed Kris Anne's hand.
 
 But Kris Anne was strong. He wasn't able to pull her back. He didn't expect Kris Anne will be claiming her hands back. Kris Anne pulled her hand but he didn't let go. She pulled it harder, he still didn't let go. "Leg go of me!", she shouted then pulled her hand harder again. . . . he was carried away.
 
 When Kris Anne pulled her hand back he was carried. That caused him to lost his balance and fall on Kris Anne's direction. The girl didn't expect what happened and she wasn't able to manage their weight. They both fall and now lying on the floor.
 
 Kris Anne lied on the floor and Dongho's above her. They stayed that way, none of them are moving.
 
 They are both looking at each other's eyes. Their faces are just an inch away from each other.
 
 Darn it! I cant move my body! It didn't follow my command! I cant feel anything! Darn! He told himself. He feel like he was parallized.
 
 The room was filled with silence. Until he heard something, his phone was ringing. The feeling of parallization suddenly disappeared. He pushed his body away from Kris Anne then stood up.
 
 He looked at Kris Anne, she was still lying on the floor. What happened to her? Arsh! He came closer to her, then shook her arms.
 
 "Hey aren't you going to stand up?", he asked as he shake her arms again. "Wallie~.", he called.
 
 Arsh! Fine! If you really dont want to stand, lye there as long as you want.
 
 His phone was ringing again. Xander was calling. He picked it up.
 
 "Debuosaeyo? Hyung-nim?", he said.
 
 "WHERE ARE YOU!?", Xander on the other line shouted.
 
 "Aw! Hyung-nim you dont have to shout.", he replied.
 
 "Where are you? Were waiting for almost an hour! Get in here now!", Xander said then finished the call. He looked back at Kris Anne.
 
 What am I going to with her?
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 Kris was lying on the floor. What's happening to me? Where am I? What am I doing?
 
 She turned her eyes. He saw a boy looking at her. Who is he? The boy came closer to her. She saw him saying something but hear it. Is he talking to me? The boy stood up and go outside the room. Where is he going?
 
 She pushed herself up then sat on the floor. She turned her eyes around. "Where am I? What happened to me?", she asked herself. She held her head, it was aching.
 
 "Aw! What happened to me?", she grunted then looked around.
 
 Her eyes widened when she remembered everything. That kid! She was looking for Dongho then she remembered that he already left.
 
 She stood up immediately then go outside the room. Where is he? Where is that stupid kiddo?
 
 She went out side the hospital and ran to the parking lot.
 
 Where are you kiddo? Where are you? DONGHO!
 
end of chapter 2