Chapter 1..... ~Impression~

Eori Jianha: Ready for Love

"Eori Jianha: Ready For Love"

Game 1
 
~Impression~
 
 Kris Anne was in the room worriedly waiting for her best friend Allyn. Allyn was in the next room where she was being interviewed by the boys of U-Kiss and their manager. She was so worried about her. It's been an hour and Allyn was still inside the room. She wondered,"How is she?". She went out the room. She walked her way to reach the next room's door. "Allyn is inside this room together with seven or more guys. Is she alright?", she asked herself then checked out the place if anyone is there. No one's around. She smiled then put her left ear on the door. She cant here anything. She frowned.
 
 "Kris Anne?", she heard from a familiar voice. It was Tita Elena. She bite her lower lip then closed her eyes. She turned around to face Allyn's mother.
 
 "What are you doing?", Tita Elena asked.
 
 "No-nothing. I-I was just going to get some drink.", she smiled, a fake one so her Tita wont notice what she was really doing.
 
 "In front of that door?", Tita Elena pointed the door.
 
 "Huh? Ah-ah! He~he. I was just passing through. He~he. I'm going to get some drink Tita.", she turned around and walked her way out there. Stupid! She told herself then frowned as she walk near to the vending machine. Reaching some coins from her pocket, she saw a familiar guy sitting on the couch on the studio's lounge. She knew that guy, she saw her before. Oh well! She told herself then turned her eyes back to the vending machine. She dropped the coin on the coin slot then pressed the button for grape juice then waited for can to drop. Staring down at the machine, she felt confused. She hit the side of the vending machine. "Give me my juice!", she shouted.
 
 From somewhere, someone rotated the coin slot key. Then the can of juice dropped. She turned her eyes to see who was that. She was surprised, the guy who was sitting on the couch was Eli of U-Kiss. That's why he looked very familiar! He's a U-Kiss member. She told herself.
 
 "You forgot to rotate the coin slot key.", Eli said as he hand her the can of juice. Eli looked at the can. "Grape juice?", Eli asked. "Dongho hates that.", Eli said and laughed sofly. (wn: does Dongho really hate grape juice? sorry i dont know! XP )
 
 After she receive the can of juice, Eli turned around then walked away.
 
 Kris Anne! You're a real idiot! Of course the juice wont came out without spinning the coin slot key! Stupid!
 
 "That was embarassing!", she said then frowned. She openned the can then drink from it. She walked to the couch on the studio's lounge and sat there. A few moments later she heard her Tita crying. She stood up to look whe she is.
 
 "My God! Dear what happened to you?", it was her Tita.
 
 What happened? She looked away then asked herself. She looked back where she saw her Tita. This time she saw a guy carrying a girl. The girl was, the girl was. . . She came closer to see who was the girl. Her eyes widened when she saw who is it. "ALLYN!", she shouted! Then she ran after her Tita.
 
 Her Tita saw her and asked her to get in the car. On the way to the hospital, she asked her Tita what happened. Her Tita told her that Allyn fainted after she talked with the manager and U-Kiss. Good thing one of the members caught her before she totally fell.
 
 They arrived at the hospital. She waited at the lounge of the hospital. Her Tita told her to go home but she wont go home until Allyn's condition turned fine.
 
 While sitting at the lounge, she was thinking what she would yell when Allyn is fine. Allyn what were you thinking? You should'nt have continue that. You didn't have enough sleep. Haven't eat breakfast or lunch. Of course you'd faint! Darn it! I should've tied her at home than allowed her to go there. She told herself. "I'm going to tie her next time."
 
 Her cellphone vibrated, she received a text message. It was from her Tita.
 
 Room 106. She's okay. =>
 
 She stood up and walked her way to look for 106. Her head is facing down. She still cant stop worrying about her best friend.
 
 While walking she bumped into something. She fell on the floor. She held her forehead, her eyes are closed. It was aching.
 
 "WOAH! My game! My game! I lost it!", she heard from someone. She lifted her head to see who was that. The boy looked familiar. "YOU! It's your fault! It's your fault! I lost my game because of you! Ahhh!", the boy continued pointing her. She turned her head.
 
 Who is this boy. He really looked familiar. Her eyes widened then turned her head back to the boy's direction. It was really him. SHIN DONGHO. The youngest member of U-Kiss. She slowly stood up.
 
 She was about to say sorry when Dongho spoke."It's all your fault! Arsh! I'm almost done at level 10! Look what you've done!".
 
 "WHAT!?"
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 Dongho was starring outside the vans window while they are on their way to the condominium. He turned his eyes to his co-members.
 
 "Where's hyung-nim.", he asked.
 
 "Eli? He's still at he hospital.", Xander replied.
 
 "Does he have his car with him? How will he be able to go home?", Kevin asked while looking at Xander.
 
 "He called Noona. He asked her to send his car at he hospital.", Xander said.
 
 "Okay.", Kevin replied.
 
 Hospital. He told himself. He held his forehead. "Ouch!", he grunted. It was still aching. The other members turned their eyes on him.
 
 "What's wrong Dongho?", Soohyun asked as he look at him. Soohyun was sitting beside him that's why he easily saw him holding his forehead.
 
 "What happened to your forehead?", Soohyun asked after he pulled his hand away from his forehead.
 
 "Nothing.", he replied.
 
 "Nothing? Then why is your forehead swelling?", Soohyun asked.
 
 Swelling? My forehead is swelling?
 
 "What? Why?", Xander asked as he look at him from the seat in front of him. "What happened to you?", Xander repeated.
 
 Darn that girl! She owe me big time! He told himself then answered,"I accidentally bumped into a wall." He turned his head away from them then stare outside the window.
 
 "You should be more careful. We'll put some medicine in your forehead when we're home.", Xander said then looked away.
 
 That girl. Darn her! He held her forehead again. Aw! He remembered their scene at the hospital.
 
 "It wasn't my fault, you kiddo?!"
 
end of chapter 1