Chapter 3..... ~Get Out of My Head~

Eori Jianha: Ready for Love

 

"Eori Jianha: Ready For Love"
 
Game 3
 
~Get Out of My Head~
 
 Arsh! I cant believe that girl!
 
 Dongho pressed his back softly at the back seat as he held his forehead. It was still aching.
 
 "I wonder who is she hyung-nim.", Kevin said. He turned his eyes to him. Ki Bum sat near Kevin.
 
 "I thought you asked for her number.", Ki Bum replied.
 
 "I do. But I forgot to ask her name. She left after she hand me her number.", Kevin said frowning.
 
 Who are they talking about? He asked. He kept listening to Kevin and Ki Bum's conversation.
 
 "So how does she look like?", Kiseop asked. Kiseop was smiling, he seems to be so interested.
 
 "Uhm. Well she's quite small. But it's okay because for her age.", Kevin replied.
 
 She looked outside the window. Kris Anne is pretty small. We're about the same height. I'm only a couple of inch taller though. He said imagining Kris Anne's picture in his head.
 
 "What else?", Kiseop asked again.
 
 "Her skin is undeniably fair. And her hands are so smooth.", Kevin replied.
 
 She's totally fair. Her hands are smooth. Very smooth. He said as he looks at her hands.
 
 "Is she pretty?", Xander asked smiling.
 
 "She is.", Kevin replied with a broad smile.
 
 Well, she's totally not pretty. He said as he close his fist. Kris Anne is gorgeous. Very gorgeous. . .
 
 "Her hair curls' made her very cute.", Kevin added.
 
 Wait a minute. Kris Anne is also curly. Is he talking about her? He suddenly turned his eyes and stare at them.
 
 "Who is she? What's name?", he suddenly asked.
 
 Kevin and Ki Bum looked at him.
 
 "What?", he asked curiously.
 
 "Nothing. It was just pretty surprising you seemed to be interested.", Ki Bum replied.
 
 "Really?", he asked.
 
 All of them knobbed their heads.
 
  Stupid! I'm not like that. Tss! Oh well, nevermind.
 
 "What's her name?", he repeated.
 
 “I forgot to ask her name. Why do you ask?”, Kevin replied.
 
 “Nothing. I’m just thinking if she’s someone I know.”, he answered. “Where and when did you met?”, he asked.
 
 “We met a while ago. At the hospital.”, Kevin replied.
 
 At the hospital?
 
 He faced Kevin.“Is her eyes a bit wide?”
 
 Kevin knobbed.
 
 “Her face is fair?”
 
 Kevin knobbed.
 
 “Is she wearing a jersey dress over a red tops?”
 
 Kevin knobbed.
 
 “Could you describe her personality?”
 
 “Well. She was humble, kind and very friendly.”, Kevin said.
 
 “Ah~. She’s not her. She’s totally not humble, kind and friendly.”, he said.
 
 “Whose ‘her’ Dongho?”, Xander asked.
 
 “Kris Anne.”, he replied.
 
 “Whose Kris Anne?”, Soohyun asked.
 
 “No one.”, he replied.
 
 “Then why are you seem so interested with her?”, Ki Bum asked.
 
 “Nothing. None of you cares.”
 
 “Is she a Kiss Me?”, Kiseop asked.
 
 “I don’t know.”
 
 “Is she your secret girl friend?”, Kevin asked with a loud voice.
 
 “Oh my God Dongho! Someone fell in love with you? I cant believe it!”, Xander exclaimed.
 
 “I don’t know and you guys dont care!”, he shouted.
 
 “Why are you so mad? Were just asking you.”, Xander pouted.
 
 “I’m not hyung-nim. Miane. It’s just that I’m not in the mood. Please dont bother me.”, he replied then turned his eyes outside the window.
 
 “Cool down maknae.”, Ki Bum said.
 
 “I will. I’m sorry hyung-nim.”, he said then pressed his back at the back seat and closed his eyes. He saw Kris Anne’s face in his mind. He remembered their seen a while ago. When their faces was just an inch away from each other, he can almost breathe her breath. Her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips. Her face was stuck in his head.
 
 He admits it. She was not just pretty, she was totally gorgeous. Her scent was addictive. He cant get over it. She was very addictive
 
 He opened his eyes. What am I thinking? Tss. He closed his eyes again.
 
 Kiddo. . . .
 
 He opened his eyes. What’s that? He rolled his eyes around the van. Everyone was sleeping. Who said that?
 
 Kiddo. . . .
 
 What the?
 
 Kiddo. . . . Ha~ha. . . .
 
 Who’s that? He looked around. What was that? He closed his eyes again.
 
 Yes. Kiddo. Because you act like this. . . 
 
 Shut up!
 
 Kiddo~ Ha ha~
 
 Stop it!
 
 Kiddo. . . .
 
 He opened his eyes again. He was totally pissed off.
 
 Darn it! I cant get her out of my head!
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
 Kris Anne returned inside the hospital as she held her head.
 
 “Aw! Darn it!”, she grunted.“That Kiddo, he really owes me big time!”, she said as she kept walking her way to room 106.
 
 She reached the room’s door. She knocked first before she entered the room. When she got inside, she saw Tita Elena sitting beside Allyn’s bed.
 
 “How is she Tita?”, she asked.
 
 “She’s doing fine. The doctor said she only needs some rest. She can go out by tomorrow.”, her Tita answered with a smile.
 
 “That’s a relief Tita.”, she replied. She held her forehead again.“Aw!”, she grunted.
 
 “What’s wrong Kris Anne? What happened?”, her Tita asked.
 
 “Nothing Tita.”, she said as she sits down on the chair next to Allyn’s bed.
 
 Tita Elena stood up and walked closer to her. “Nothing? Then why are you holding your forehead?”, her Tita asked.
 
 “Don’t mind this Tita. I’m fine.”, she replied trying to cover her forehead.
 
 “Kris Anne, what’s in there? Don’t lie to me.”, her Tita said then removed her hands from her forehead. “What happened to you?”, her Tita exclaimed.
 
 “Nothing. Don’t worry about me.”, she replied.
 
 “Why is your forehead swelling?”, her Tita asked.
 
 She vowed her head. She really don’t want her Tita to worry about her. She had enough worries with Allyn, she didn’t want to stress her Tita more.
 
 “You know Tita, you should take a rest to. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. This?, she said pointing her forehead. “This is nothing. Tough girl over here.”, she said then hit her forehead with her palm. “AW!!”, she grunted.
 
 “Tough girl, huh? Can’t even handle a small kind of pain. I’ll buy some medicine when I got home. Im going to get some clothes for Allyn.”, her Tita said glaring at her.
 
 She sticks her tongue out. “Okay.”, she said as she frowned.
 
 “What happened to your forehead?”, her Tita asked again.
 
 “I just hit my head somewhere.”, she replied.
 
 “Why are you so clumsy dear? You should take care of yourself.”, her Tita said.
 
 “Sorry Tita. Don’t worry, I will next time.”, she replied with a smile. I'm not clumsy. It's just that kids used to play everywhere! Arsh!
 
 “Good. I’ll be going. I’ll be back around 10:00 o’clock. Eat your dinner huh.”, her Tita picked up her bag then walked closer to her and kissed her forehead.
 
 “AW!”, she grunted.
 
 “Oh! I’m sorry dear.”, her Tita said.
 
 “It’s okay Tita, take care on your way home.”, she replied with a smile.
 
 “Bye. See you later.”, her Tita said.
 
 “Bye Tita. Take care.”, she said as she wave her hands. She watched her Tita leave the room.
 
 She turned her eyes to Allyn who is peacefully sleeping.
 
 Martyr!
 
 “My best friend, martyr! Look at you right now! Hah! Down by love. Is that what you wanted to do for the rest of your life? Huh? You’re so stupid best!”, she said with a soft voice.
 
 She heard the door open. She turned her eyes to see who arrived. It was a guy, he looked familiar.
 
 Eli!? She was shocked to see him again.
 
 "Are you Kris Anne?", Eli asked. He was looking at her weirdly. "You're Kris Anne, right?", he repeated.
 
 "Ah- ,I'm sorry. Yes I am Kris Anne. How may I help you?", she said. STUPID! More than Allyn!
 
 Eli laughed softly. "Can you leave us alone?", Eli asked. "Please?", Eli added.
 
 "Ah, yah! Sure.", she stood up and went out the room. I’m such stupid person!
 
 She walked to the chair near the door and sat there. She felt so tired. She pressed back against the wall then closed her eyes. She’s merely falling asleep.
 
 Kris Anne. . . .
 
 Who are you?
 
 Kris Anne. . . .
 
 Who are you? What do you want?
 
 Haha~ Wallie~
 
 What the?!
 
 Kris Anne. . . .
 
 She opened her eyes. “What the?!”, she shouted. All the people around her turned her eyes to her direction.
 
 She vowed her head and covered her face. When she felt that no one is already staring at her, she lifted her head and pressed her back against the wall. What’s happening to me?
 
 She heard the door slam.
 
 "Wah-, what happened? What happened!?", she exclaimed. She rolled her eyes around and saw Eli near her. My God! Why am I so unlucky today?
 
 "Oh no, I'm sorry for waking you up. I'm really sorry.", Eli apologized.
 
 She vowed her head. She looked very embarrassed. "I'm sorry.", she said.
 
 My God! I think I also need some rest.
 
end of chapter 3