Chapter 6... "Personally, Secret"

Eori Jianha: Ready for Love

 

anyeong!!!

to all my readers...MIANHAE if it took almost 2months before i updated...

my God guys...im so sorry...

hope you'll like thus chapter...

it quite long...

TT^TT

i'm really sorry....

 

"Eori Jianha : Ready For Love"

Game 6

~Personally, Secret~

 

 Kris Anne was silently staring at Dongho. She held him on her lap while he was holding her arm.

"Stay still.", Dongho said as he hold her arm tighter.

 She kept looking at him with confusion for the next minute then turned her eyes away from him.

 What is he doing?

"Tell me.", he said in a soft tone.

 "Hmm?", she looked at him.

 "How do you find my attitude?", he asked as he turned his head to look back at her.

 She somewhat felt confused about why is he asking that thing and on how he looks at her. His eyes were blank. She doesn’t feel comfortable so she looked away.

 "What do you mean?"

 "For you, am I that childish?"

 "What makes you think of that?", she asked.

 "Oh com'on Kris Anne, you always call me 'Kiddo' though were about the same age. Am I really that childish?", he asked looking away.

 "Oh~ that. . . ahm~ . . does I sound like I really treat you that way?", she asked.

 “Yeah~, kinda.”, he replied.

 She didn’t answer. She felt guilty because she knows she overdo calling him that way. “No~”, she said softly as she turned her head away.

 She felt Dongho slowly moving away from her. He sat and stared away.

 “Gurae?”, he asked.

 She looked down and knobbed. “Yes~.”

 Silence filled the whole place for a moment. She heard Dongho sighed.

 “Mianhae~”, she said breaking the silence between them. She pouted her lips as she closed her eyes.

 “Huh?”, Dongho murmured.

 “I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. I didn’t mean to do that.”, she said murmuring so softly.

 Dongho smirked.

 She turned her head and looked at him. She was surprised to see him looking at her. He was smiling.

 “What?”, she asked.

 Dongho suddenly turned his head. “Nothing.”

 “Tss~. Jerk.”, she whispered.

 Dongho looked at her. She quickly looks away. He heard it?

 She sighed then looked down. “You know what, I don’t think you’re still young.”, she uttered.

 “Huh?”

 “You’re a grown-up.”, she replied.

 “What do you mean?”, Dongho asked.

 She turned her head and faced him. “Every time I watch your shows and performances, I kept on believing that you really act like a child.”

“You’re watching me? I mean our shows?”, he asked with his eyes full of confusion.

She knobbed then grabbed her bag. She pulled her phone out of it and showed it’s lanyard to him. It was a U-Kiss lanyard. “I’m a Kiss Me.”, she said then smiled.

 Dongho seized her phone from her hand. She was shocked.

 “YAH!”, she exclaimed.

 “Let me just look at it!”, he said as he stood up and raise his arms up.

 “Aish! Give it back to me!”, she said as she jump and snatch her phone from his hand.

 “ Yah! I just want to see it.”

 “You won’t find anything in here.”, she replied.

 “I never said I was looking for something from it.”, he sat back on the ground murmuring.

 She glared at him.

 “What?”, he asked.

 “You’re such a kiddo!”, she shouted.

 “Hey! I thought I heard you say that I’m a grown-up awhile ago?!”, he exclaimed.

 “I TAKE THAT BACK! You’re so childish!”

 “What?!”, he yelled.

 “KIDDO!”

 Dongho glared at her. “WALLIE!”

 “KIDDO! KIDDO!”

 “WALLIE! WALLIE! WALLIE!”

 “ARGH! Forget it!”, she said sitting down as she held her forehead. “You’re a real jerk.”, she whispered.

 “I’m not.”, he replied softly.

 After all their yells and shouts, silence invades.

 She sighed.

 “That day, when we first met at the hospital, I have a thought that you’d really act that way. But I was surprised that it would be that much. My God Dongho! You’re so exaggerated that time!”

 “Mwo?!”, Dongho turned his head to face her.

 “You are! I mean, why would you act that way in public? You’re an artist Dongho, and everyone have their eyes on you. You shouldn’t have done that.”, she said.

 “Done what?”, he asked.

 “Those ‘I lost my game’-yell of yours. You really looked like a kid that time. That annoys me. And it pissed me off when you left me lying on the floor Dongho! How could you!?”, she shouted as she gave her a sharp eye.

 “Yah! I was trying to snap you out that time but you’re not even moving. Xander-hyung called me so I leave. They can’t wait for me too long.”, he replied.

 “Tss! You should have at least pulled me on the bed, held me on the wall or something. But you didn’t do anything. That was so ungentle of you.”

 She saw Dongho’s expression turned bitter. He didn’t say anything, he just kept silent as he stares down. She bit her lower lip then turned her head away.

 Did I overdo it again? Am I talking too much? She felt guilty.

 She was about to apologize when Dongho suddenly speak.

 “Because I know nothing about that.”, he said softly.

 She returned her eyes back at him.

 “They always tell me that I’m mean. That I talk too much without thinking about how they feel. That I was like so snobbish. I was always like a kid for them, so careless and annoying.

 “But, that wasn’t true. I care about them, most of all to the Kiss Me’s. I’m trying my best to be the nice person they wanted me to be but I can’t because I don’t know how.

 “I don’t know anything about that. I don’t know how to care for someone. I grew up caring for others without showing them. I know how to love, I just don’t know how to show it.

 “It ended up like I had my own world. And I got used to caring about myself cause that’s what they thought. I got used to that.”, he looked back at her. “I’m selfish.”, he smiled briefly.

 His eyes. They are. . . weary.

 She can’t think of something to say. Her mind was all empty and blank. Her heart was totally astounded. She turned her head down.

 Dongho’s soft side, it was really far from the person she saw from the first time they met. The cold, childish, and annoying boy beside her was really a soft, kind and loving guy. He was very different.

 She pulled out a smile then looked back at him. “No~”, she said.

 “Huh?”, Dongho uttered.

 “You’re not selfish.”

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Dongho is silently staring at Kris Anne who’s smiling at him. Her words rang in his head.

 You’re not selfish.

 Did she just say I’m not selfish? Kris Anne was the first person whom he had opened-up to. He had never done that before. He never says those things other than to his co-members and to his family. They are the one who comforts him those times. And Kris Anne surprised him because he was not expecting she’ll understand him.

He looked into her eyes. He’s quite surprised, she really said that. He turned his head and looked away. “What makes you say that?”

 Kris Anne looked away. “Nothing.”, she giggled softly.

 “Tss~.”, he smirked. “You’re crazy.”

 “I am not!”, Kris Anne slowly turned her head and glared at him.

 He sticks his tongue out then smile.

 “Aish. You’re really childish. Hmpt!”, she uttered then stare at the field.

 “You’re the first person who told me I’m not selfish.”, he murmured.

 “Gurae?”, Kris Anne asked then smirked. “Maybe you are when you’re with them.”

 “Yeah. Maybe.”, he replied then looked down. “How about you? Do you really believe that I’m not selfish? Are you sincere when you said that?”

 “No.”, she answered then laughed.

 He turned his head and looked at her. He looked straight to her eyes, like he was asking her.

 She did the same as her smile fades. They kept silent.

 "I'm thirsty.", he said then looked away.

 "Huh?", Kris Anne asked.

 "I want to drink."

 "So?", she replied.

 "Get me something to drink."

 "What?!"

 "Are you deaf or what?", he asked harshly.

 "What's with you?", she stood up.

 "Just buy some drink for me.", he said.

 "Aish! You really have the guts!", she smirked. "I don’t want to."

 "I'm going to tell Allyn-unnie you pushed me.", he murmured.

 Her eyes widened as she turned to look at him. "What the?! She won’t believe you!”

 “Yes she will. Look at this.”, he pointed a small scratch in his arm.

 “Aish!”, she exclaimed then turned her back. Kris Anne was walking away.

 “YAH! Where are you going?”, he asked shouting.

 “I’M GOING HOME!”, she shouted.

 “WHICH ‘HOME’? TO OUR CONDO?”

 “YES!”, Kris Anne replied as she continue walking away.

 “Buy me some drink first!”, he shouted.

 “IN YOUR DREAMS!”, she exclaimed then ran out of the baseball field.

  “I”LL BE WAITING FOR YOU!”, he shouted back. He sighed as he watch her walking away and disappear from his sight. If you didn’t come back, that means you never meant saying I wasn’t selfish.

 He stood up to pick the balls and his bat when he saw Kris Anne’s bag on the ground.

 “She forgot about her bag, so stupid. Tss.”, he grabbed her bag, it was left open. Something fell out of it. It was her phone. He picked it up.

 She left her bag and her phone. So careless. Tss. He turned his head to look if she came back to get it, but he can’t see her around. He somewhat got confused what’s with her phone because she didn’t want him to see it awhile ago.

 He~he~. Now let’s see what you are trying to hide from me. He smiled broadly then sat on the ground. He put his bath and Kris Anne’s bag on the ground then started pressing her phone.

 “MWO?!”, he exclaimed when he was trying to unlock her phone. He can’t because it has a security lock. “Aish! How am I going to make this work?”

 He shut his mouth and closed his eyes. He was thinking about something as a clue that he could use to find her pass code.

 Could it be her birthday? But I don’t know when her birthday is and besides that was an old style of pass code to use. Hmm~ what could it be? He thinks more seriously.

 “Right! She told me she’s a Kiss Me. Maybe she uses one of our names.”, he said then started typing his co-members name.

 He tried Kevin first, wrong. Xander – wrong. Eli – too short. Kiseop – wrong.

 “Aish! Nothing seems to work! I only have one guess left.”, he exclaimed.

 He sighed. Could it possibly be? He typed the characters of his last guess. He clicked OK then closed his eyes. After a few seconds he opened it again and looked at it.

 *CODE ACCEPTED*

 He still can’t believe what he saw. He was able to unlock her phone. Her pass code is… my name? He smiled broadly then started jumping on his place like a child for a few moments then sat back on the ground as he giggles.( wn: 366446 : DONGHO ….my phone’s pin code… LOL XD)

 He silently explore Kris Anne’s phone with a broad smile in his face. He went over her phones inbox and sent items, all her applications and last but not the list, her phone’s gallery.

 He’s quite amazed that Kris Anne has all their songs and video on it. Their album U-Kiss Only One’s tracks are all in there, including their other mini albums’ tracks. Several episodes of U-Kiss Vampire and their music videos. Everything a Kiss Me should have in their phone is right in there.

 “Amazing.”, he uttered silently.

 He scrolled to the last folder. IMAGES. When the folder opened, he saw Kris Anne’s pictures in there, edited and not. He laughed softly as he looked at them. “She looks so cute.”, he whispered.

 One picture catches his attention. A picture of her with the word “Donghoness” in it.

 “‘Donghoness’?

 He felt confused about it that moment then left it after a few minutes later because he really can’t figure out what does that mean. He continued scrolling over her images and saw a folder on the end of the list.

 “‘My Bias’?”, he asked himself then clicked open.

 His mouth fell open when he saw what’s inside of it.

 It was a bunch of his photos.

*********************************************************

 Dongho is busy playing with Kris Anne’s phone. It has been half an hour but she was still not coming back.

 He sighed. “Maybe, she really didn’t mean saying that.”, he pouted as he returned Kris Anne’s phone in her bag. He stood up then picked all his stuffs and started walking out of the field.

 When he was close to the door he heard someone.

 “SHUT UP! DONGHO’S CUTER THAN YOUR BIAS!”, the voice shouted.

 “Huh? Me?”, he uttered pointing himself as he stopped walking.

 “YOUR BIAS IS AS UGLY AS YOU! GET A LIFE WITH HIM AND STOP INSULTING MY DONGHO!”, the voice shouted again.

 My Dongho? Are they really talking about me?

 “Such a stupid person! How could she insult Dongho that way? His bias is not even handsome. Tss!”, the voice murmured.

 Was that Kris Anne? He peeked on the wall for a second and was surprised to see Kris Anne walking. She came back?! He exclaimed deep inside as he lean on the wall.

 “I need to get back in there.”, he whispered then started running back to the field. He sat on the ground and pretended that nothing happened.

 “DONGHO!”, Kris Anne called as he walks closer to him.

 He turned his back to look at her. “Huh?”, he replied gasping for breath.

 “Here’s your drink.”, she handed the can of juice to him.

 He stretched his arm to grab it. “Kamsahamnida.”, he replied smiling.

 “Why are you panting?”, she asked then picked her bag from the ground.

 “Me? I went 3 round of sprint around the filled.”, he replied still panting.

 “Gurae?”

 “No.”, he answered smiling as he looks at him.

 She smirked. “Get up. Let’s go. It’s past nine. Their looking for us already.”, she said.

 “Okay.”, he stood up and picked up all his stuff on the ground then they started walking out of the field.

 He wants to ask her about what he just heard awhile ago but he doesn’t want her to know he heard it so he just kept silent as they walk. He turned his head and look at her.

 They are halfway home when he broke the silence between them.

 “Can I ask you something?, he asked as he gulp the can of juice.

 “You’re already asking.”, she replied.

 “Yah, I know. Tss.”, he smirked.

 “What is it?”, Kris Anne asked.

 “Awhile ago, you told me you’re a Kiss Me, right?”

 “Yep. So, what about that?”, she replied.

 “If you’re a Kiss Me, then among us, who is your bias?”, he asked.

 Kris Anne paused and stares at him. He stared back.

 “Why do you ask?”

 “Nothing, I just want to know. Isn’t that bad?”, he said as he turned around and face him.

 “No.”, she answered.

 “So, who’s your bias?”, he repeated then looked away.

 He waited for her to answer in a few moments as he turns his head and looked away.

 “Ki-ki-seop.”, she replied shuttering after a few minutes.

 He smirked then looked at her. “Gurae?”, he asked with an insulting smile.

 Kris Anne knobbed.

 “Okay then, let’s get going.”, he said then turned his back and continue walking.

 A broad smile draws on the side of his lips.

 LIER~ 

 

end of chapter 6

 

so what do you think about it???

BRING ISN'T IT.??? MIANHAE~ TT^TT

tell  me??? did my writing skills got rusty after my busy days of school...

please...tell me what you think???

i'm dying to know...

thanks!!!

i love you all...

^^