Chapter 4..... "Out of Patience"

Eori Jianha: Ready for Love

 

"Eori Jianha: Ready For Love"
 
Game 4
 
~ Out of Patience~
 
 Dongho was sitting beside Allyn in the couch. He keeps himself busy by playing his video game while listening to their mini-meeting. They are discussing about what they will wear for the next concert.
 
 I'm really going to win this time! He said eagerly.
 
 He keeps on pressing the buttons when he remembered the girl who caused him trouble at the hospital last time. She was reason why he was not able to beat his own high score. He paused.
 
 That girl! Kris Anne! I could have beaten my high score if she didn't appear. Arsh! He told himself.
 
 Wait a minute. What happened to her after I left her lying on the floor? He wondered. Oh well, never mind. At least I was able to get rid of Wallie.
 
 He smiled when he remembered what he used to call Kris Anne that time. He turned his attention back to his game.
 
 "Hey! Dongho!", Xander called.
 
 He turned his eyes to Xander's direction."What?", he asked.
 
 "Stop playing and listen to us!", Xander replied.
 
 "I'm listening hyung-nim.", he said as he looks back at his video game.
 
 He was surprised when someone suddenly pulled his video game from his hands. It was Ki Bum.
 
 Ki Bum turned the video game off then hand it to Eli.
 
 "YAH! Hyung-nim! Why did you do that!?", he said then frowned like a child.
 
 "You can play later Dongho. Listen to us first.", Eli said.
 
 "Give it to me hyung-nim.", he said.
 
 "You can have it later.", Eli replied.
 
 "Just listen for a minute Dongho. This is important.", Soohyun said.
 
 He frowned the pressed his back on the couch. He saw Allyn looked at him. He didn't look back until she looked away.
 
 "So, guys what will be our concept for your costume?", Allyn said.
 
 "Anything will do Noona.", he replied.
 
 "I know Dongho, you guys can wear any type of clothes because it fits you right. I'm just asking if you have any suggestions.", Allyn replied.
 
 "Maybe we could wear something similar to what we used in the 'Binguel Binguel' music video.", Xander said.
 
 "That will do Xander-hyung, but I guess we have to add something more because they've seen it before.", Kevin replied.
 
 "Kevin was right. Your fans might wonder about that.", Allyn said."Do you have any other suggestion?", she added.
 
 "Why dont we wear the pajamas we used in our concert back then in the Philippines?", Kiseop asked.
 
 "What pajamas?", Allyn asked.
 
 "Dongho's.", Kiseop replied.
 
 What?! My pajamas again? No way!
 
 "Dongho get your pajamas so we could show it to her.", Ki Bum ordered.
 
 "Why are we going to use mine again?", he asked."Ki Bum-hyung ripped it apart already when he used it in the Philippines.", he added.
 
 "What do you expect? I'm way bigger than your size, I didn't mean to do that.", Ki Bum replied.
 
 "Ah~ hyung-nim.", he pouted.
 
 "Just get it!", Ki Bum said.
 
 "Okay! Okay!", he replied then stood up.
 
 He walked until he reached the door of his room. He grabbed the doorknob.
 
 "Arsh! Why do I have to do this?!", he said then opened the door.
 
 He entered his room. His eyes widened when he turned around.
 
 What the?!
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
 Kris Anne was silently staring at the wall. She was inside a room owned by one of the U-Kiss’ members.
 
 Allyn was with the boys on the living room of U-Kiss’ condominium. They are talking about what will be the boy's costume for their next concert.
 
 She turned her eyes around the room as she inspects the whole of it. The room was a bit messy. She wonders who owned that room.
 
 She saw a stuff toy on the floor. A teddy bear? So childish. Hmmm. He seems to have such adorable things. Who sleeps in this room? She asked herself.
 
 She keeps on inspecting the whole room. She saw a baseball bat placed on the wall. She stretched her arms to reach the bat.
 
 Nice. Childish but sporty. She smiled then returned the bat on the wall.
 
 She kept on walking around the room when she felt something on her feet. She looked down. She picked it up.
 
 What is this? She asked herself.
 
 What the?  She laughed when she saw what it is.
 
 It was a dog-style pajama.
 
 "Who own this thing? Ha~ha!", she said."So childish! I can't imagine one of them wear this thing.", she added.
 
 Oh wait! I saw this before. I just don’t remember where. Hmmm. It looks cute. She smiled as she folds the pajama.
 
 She was about to put the pajama on the bed when she saw something on the table beside the bed. It was a picture. She walked closer to see it clearly. She hugged the pajama by her left hand then she picked up picture.
 
 Her eyes widened when she saw the picture.
 
 What the!? So he owned this room. Hah! No wonder this room is like a dumpster. She turned her eyes to the other guy on the picture.
 
 Who is he?
 
 She scanned the picture carefully.
 
 He looks like him. Is this guy his. . .
 
 "YAH!", someone shouted. She turned her eyes on the doors direction to see who’s in there.
 
 Her eyes widened when he saw him. Oppsie! I'm dead! She told herself as she vows her head and closes her eyes. The owner of the room arrived. Dongho was standing there, glaring at her. She bit her lower lip.
 
 "How did you got in here?! Who gave you the permission to enter my room?! How did you know that we live here?! Are you a stalker or what?!", Dongho asked shouting.
 
 "H-Hi. N-n-nice to see you again.", she lifted her head to face him. 
 
 "Are you a robber or what?!", Dongho asked again. "Do you want to steal my stuffs and sell it to our fans?", he added.
 
 What? Did he just say that I am robber? Huh?
 
 "What? Could you say that again? What did you just call me?", she asked. Her nerves are rising.
 
 Dongho looks at her arms. "Why are you holding that?!", he asked pointing the pajama in her hand.
 
 She looked down at her hand. “This?”, she lifted her left hand high.
 
 “Yes! That! Why are you holding it? You want to steal it? Huh?”, Dongho replied shouting.
 
 “Steal this? Ha! What am I going to do with this dump?”, she asked sarcastically.
 
 “Dump? Ha! Admit it. You really want to steal it! Return that to where you got that.”, Dongho said.
 
 “I will!.”, she said then throw the pajama on the floor. She smiled. “There you go!”
 
 Dongho’s eyes widened as he looked at his pajama on the floor. He looked at her. “Why did you do that?!”, he shouted.
 
 “You told me to return it. I just did what you told me.”, she said giving him an insulting smile.
 
 Dongho picked up the pajama then glared at her.
 
 She was shocked when she saw his face. He was really mad. He looks at her like he wanted to kill her at that time.
 
 “W-what?”, she asked. Her voice was a bit shaky.
 
 Dongho took a step closer to her. “YOU-”
 
 They heard the door open. He was not able to continue what he was about to say. They bought turned their eyes to the doors direction.
 
 “Dongho. What’s going on in here?”, Xander asked as he entered the room. Xander looked at her.
 
 “KRIS ANNE?!”, Allyn shouted. “What are you doing here?”, Allyn asked her then held her forehead.
 
 “I’m sorry Allyn.”. she replied.
 
 Allyn walked closer to her then grabbed her hand. “I’m sorry guys. Please forgive me. I shouldn’t have brought her with me. Miane. Please continue what we are doing in the living room I’m just going to talk to her. Excuse us.”, Allyn said as she vows her head in front of them. She dragged her out of the room then closed the door.
 
 She brought her to the kitchen and let’s go of her. Allyn glared at her. “I can’t believe you did that! Who gave you the permission to enter their personal rooms?! My God! Look at what you’ve done!”, Allyn asked madly.
 
 “Allyn I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-”
 
 “Didn’t mean to what? Kris Anne I could lose my job because of you. I allowed you to accompany me here because I thought I could trust you.”, Allyn said weakly.
 
 “Allyn I’m sorry. I promise I wouldn’t do that again. Just please forgive me. I’m really really sorry.”, she pleaded.
 
 “You’re really not gonna do that again.”, Allyn said then get her cell phone on her pocket. She dialed a number.
 
 She got confused. “Who are you calling?”, she asked.
 
 “Shiee unnie.”, Allyn replied.
 
 Her eyes widened when she heard her unnie’s name. “You’re going to call unnie?!”, she asked.
 
 “Yes.”, Allyn answered then put the phone near her right ear.
 
 “Allyn don’t! please I’m begging you.”, she pleaded.
 
 “Too late.”, Allyn said as she looked at her. “Oh debousaeyo? Shiee unnie could you please pick Kris Anne here?. . . Yeah. She did something bad. Please bring her home. . . . Kamsahamnida unnie. Anyeong!”, Allyn said then put down the phone and returned it to her pocket.
 
 She fell on the floor. I’m dead. She held her face and she wanted to cry. She lifted her face and looked at Allyn. Her tears are falling. “Why did you call unnie? She’ll imprison me again! Allyn. I can’t believe you’re doing this to your own best friend. How could you?”, she said then cried.
 
 “Oh come on Kris Anne. Stop crying like a child and stand up.”, Allyn said.
 
 “I don’t want to! I hate you!”, she shouted.
 
 Allyn hold her hand and pulled her up. She protested. “Come on Kris! Stand up!”, Allyn shouted then pulled her again.
 
 “Leave me alone! I hate you! If unnie grounded me again for the whole month I’ll curse you! How could you do this to me?”, she shouted.
 
 “Stand up!”, Allyn said then pulled her.
 
 “Go away!”
 
 “Kris Anne I was just joking!”
 
 She removed her hand from her face and lifted her head to look at her. “Joking?”, she asked.
 
 “Yeah. I was just joking. I didn’t call Shiee unnie. Why should I do that? I know you’ll curse me to death when I did that.”, Allyn said smiling.
 
 “DARN you!”, she said then slapped Allyn’s right leg.
 
 “Ouch!”, Allyn grunted. “Do you really want me to call her?!”
 
 “Do you really want me to curse you?!”, she replied.
 
 “Tss! Stand up and follow me to the living room.”, Allyn said then walked away.
 
 She sighed. She caused a lot today. She stood up. She scanned the entire kitchen, she was looking for a glass of water. She saw the glasses on one corner of the kitchen. She wiped her tears away as she walks near to it. She grabbed one glass then walked to the refrigerator. She opened it and saw a lot of foods inside of it. Her eyes widened.
 
 “WOW. They really love sweets. Maybe these are Xander-oppa’s.”, she said then grabbed the bottle of water from the ref and closed it.
 
 After she drank a glass of water, she walked back to the living room. Her feet was trembling. She’s afraid that the U-Kiss members are mad at her. She paused at a corner before the living room. She leaned on the wall. She closed her eyes and held her hands together. She prayed. God please help me.
 
 She opened her eyes and faces the living rooms direction. Whoa… I can do this…. She took a step.
 
 “Hmmm. That’s nice.”, she heard Allyn’s voice.
 
 “Okay then. It’ settled.”, it was Xander.
 
 “Go ahead Dongho. Change your clothes.”, it was Soohyun.
 
 They are done? She walked into the living room slowly. Everyone is looking at her. She closed her eyes and vowed her head. “Miane. I’m really sorry.”, she said.
 
 “It’s okay.”, she heard someone. It was Eli.
 
 She lifted her head. She saw everyone was smiling at her. I’m relieved. She looked for Dongho.
 
 She laughed loud when he saw him. “HA HA~!”, she covered . My God. What have I done?! She closed her eyes and vowed her head.
 
 “I’m going out hyung-nim. Don’t look for me. I’ll go home late.”, Dongho said.
 
 She lifted her face to look at him. He was glaring at her as he walked near her. His eyes are sharp and full of anger. He looked away as he passes her position. She watched him walking away until he disappeared from her sight.
 
 I’m the most stupid person ever!
 
end of chapter 4