CH. 9

Strangest Fate of Fates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin was completely shocked. He hadn't seen this person in a very long time and he had wished that he wouldn't have to see her again. Except it was inevitable considering she was his older sister. She wasn't exactly supportive about Jongin's ual preferences and ever since he did tell his family, he hadn't seen his older sister. "Noona, what are you doing here?" he asked, feeling a lump in his throat.

"Oh, your sister returned for a short holiday from America and she's been staying here. Did I forget to mention that?" Mrs. Kim answered sheepishly.

"Jongin, I asked who is this?" she repeated.

"I'm his boyfriend Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you noona," he answered. Baekhyun already knew that look on the slightly older girl's face. It was the same disapproving face that his parents had first given him. He purposely took a hold of Jongin's hand in front of her and smiled - mischievously. Of course, neither Jongin or his mother saw this smile, only his sister.

"Well then, I'll be heading up first," she announced. She quickly went up the stairs and did her best to avoid any further contact.

 

"I'm so sorry Jongin-ah. I was so excited that I forgot to mention that your sister would be here for the first couple of days. She's leaving in two days, so you don't have to worry too much, alright sweetie?" she reassured. She went over and began cleaning the dishes and cleared the table as the two males went up to their shared room.

 

"Hyung, why did you tell her who you were to me?" asked Jongin as he sat on the edge of his bed. Baekhyun closed the door and walked over to the other side of the bed and hugged the younger from behind.

"Because, I know that look that she gave us Jongin. It's the same one I had initially gotten from my parents. Jongin, I'm not someone who cares about other people's judgements and I'm not someone who keeps my mouth shut about important matters. I know when to speak my mind and when I should speak up for myself. Something that you seem to lack in Jongin, or at least in front of some people," explained Baekhyun.

"Hyung, I have two older sisters. One who accepted me for who I was and then there is this one. She completely rejected me. She told me that it was just a phase, that I was just stressed. She told me to get a girlfriend to make me get back to my senses. To see her again after so many years of not seeing her is just too much," he complained. He leaned back into Baekhyun and could no longer hold back the tears. He turned so that he was now facing the older male and hugged him.

Baekhyun knew that Jongin needed some comforting. "Shhh, it's going to be fine Jongin-ah," he said as he pat the other's back. He combed the other's hair with his fingers. "I'm right here. You don't have to worry."

"Aju jageun geosirado

neol himdeulge haji mothage 

hangsang jikigo sipeo

Neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo

ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo

hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul

geuron han saram doel su itdamyeon

eodideun cheongugilteni"

Baekhyun sang to Jongin. Just a short bit of a song, but it was the part that suited the current situation the best. "Thanks hyung. You really do have a lovely voice,

Please log in to read the full chapter