CH. 4

Strangest Fate of Fates
Please log in to read the full chapter

The normally quiet CAPA faculty was now a big gossip zone. Rumours and questions buzzing around in the air as to where the cruel Mr. Hahn had disappeared to. However, there was an even bigger topic - Kim Jongin was actually expressing himself more. He seemed to smile more and look excited as of recently and people were wondering why. Of course, being the mature young man Byun Baekhyun was, he didn't concern himself with these rumours and just continued on with his day.

He headed over to his theory class and was fast enough to dodge a crowd of girls exiting the room. He smirked at the thought about how popular Jongin was and the fact that he was the lucky guy the popular dancer liked. He was just about to enter the room when he was suddenly spun around by none other than Jongin himself - who was smiling like an idiot. "Hey hyung. Do you have class right now?" he asked.

Baekhyun took a look behind the taller male and saw that there was a crowd. "Yeah, but I don't have any others afterwards, why?" he asked back.

"Oh okay then, I'll meet you back in the room hyung. I want to just get away from all this stuff," he whispered into Baekhyun's ear. "See you later then hyung," he smiled before jogging away.

Baekhyun smiled before entering the classroom and heard a couple of gasps as he went to his usual seat. He took out his things and got ready to take notes. "Excuse me," a voice from behind said.

The petite male turned around to see a very young looking, doe-eyed, orange haired male sitting behind him. "Yes?" He felt as though he had seen this person somewhere else before.

"You're Byun Baekhyun-ssi, am I correct?" The said male gave a slight nod. "Oh good, I thought so. I'm Luhan, we didn't meet up formally, but I was there when that incident happened. You would've seen me arresting that teacher," he gestured.

A light lit up in Baekhyun's memory. "Oh, I see. Thank you very much for helping me," he said.

"You seem different from the last time I saw you. Did something happen?" Luhan asked curiously.

"I guess you could say that," he answered. He looked around and saw people staring. "Well, nice meeting you Luhan-ssi." He turned back around and made himself look busy.

From behind he could hear someone coming up to Luhan and he couldn't help but to hear what the person said. "Why are you talking to him? You know he is a loner right?" Baekhyun didn't let it get to him since he had made that image for himself from a young age.

However he didn't expect what happened next. He heard a rather loud slap. Then he heard Luhan yelling. "Will you all just shut up! Leave him alone, he can do what he pleases!" The class went quiet and there seemed to be a sudden tension in the atmosphere. Thankfully, the teacher came in right at that moment and everyone calmed down.

 

Once the class was over, Baekhyun was the first to leave. "Baekhyun-ssi, wait up!" he heard. He slowed down his pace to allow Luhan to catch up. "You were so fast in getting up, are you in a hurry?" he asked.

"Well not really, but I am meeting up with my roommate. He said he wanted to go out with me somewhere," he answered bluntly.

"Who is your roommate?" he asked curiously.

Please log in to read the full chapter