CH. 7

Strangest Fate of Fates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"H-hyung, you were a-awake?" he asked. He sat up and was blushing a deep red. Baekhyun sat up as well and turned to face Jongin. The latter had no time to react as the older male hugged him and dragged him back down onto the bed. "Hyung, are you alright?"

"I confessed to you because partially I had sudden urges of wanting to kiss you Jongin, but that wasn't the main reason why I confessed. When I did kiss you earlier, I was sort of ashamed of myself because I let my body take over. So, I went to get some fresh air on the roof, but then I saw him up there on the other side. He didn't do anything to me I swear, but the memories just kept flashing back in my head. I don't know when exactly, but he left in a hurry. I just sort of calmed down a bit up there before I came back," he explained.

"If that's all, then that's fine. I'm glad you're safe hyung," he whispered as he pulled the older closer.

 

Meanwhile, in Sehun's single dorm room, the two were just sitting, not saying much.

 

Earlier, after Luhan's classes had finished, he had rushed out of the room and went straight for Sehun's dorm. When he got closer, he slowed down and did his best to catch his breath. Just as he was about to knock, he stopped. He began hesitating. What if he was just being delusional about the whole thing? Was it even worth trying to win Oh Sehun? He kept internally ranting to himself but then the door opened, "Uh hyung, are you just going to stand there the whole time?" asked Sehun.

"Oh, no. I was just thinking about something," he answered.

"Come in hyung," the younger gestured.

Luhan was taking in all the things in the room. From the bed, the desk, the posters, and a few clothes in disarray on the floor. The younger gestured for Luhan to sit at the desk as he sat on the bed. "So, uh, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"You like me, don't you hyung?" he asked back. Luhan was speechless. Was he that obvious? This was the reason why the two of them were just sitting, not saying much.

When Luhan finally got his senses back, he blinked a couple times before averting his gaze to the floor. "Yeah, I do. A lot, actually," he answered, confidence suddenly evaporating into thin air.

"You're going to be graduating soon aren't you hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, then I have to try and concentrate on my job. I don't think I'll be coming back here for a while. My job is going to keep me quite busy, busier than it already does that is," he scoffed. He heard some shuffling in front of him but he didn't dare look up. He felt something warm wrap around his body and felt a breath tickle the back of his ear. "S-Sehun? W-what are y-you doing?"

"You're going to have to come back here more often then hyung. 'Cause officially from today onwards, the two of us are dating," he whispered.

Before Luhan had time to respond, he felt a kiss on the back of his neck. He didn't mean to, but he let out a little whimper from the sudden heat. "Are you sure about that though Sehun? Do you even like me?" he asked.

"Yes and I do like you hyung. Jongin told me that you were quite interested in me and for a while too." He let go of the older male and instead pulled him over onto his bed. "Is that true?" he asked curiously.

"I-I guess so," he answered.

"Hyung, how am I even supposed to call you hyung when you are so cute?" Sehun pulled Luhan down and under the covers. "You'll stay here for the night

Please log in to read the full chapter