CH. 6

Strangest Fate of Fates
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, at the university, Jongin stuck to Baekhyun like glue, keeping his arm wrapped around the shorter male's shoulders. They would get stared at by every single other student who they passed. Unfortunately for Jongin, he had to leave Baekhyun when the older had a class to attend. "Jongin, stop worrying so much, I'll be fine," insisted Baekhyun.

"Are you sure? Do you have your phone on you? You have my number on it right?"

"Yes, yes and yes. I will call you if anything happens alright. You just go to class or something okay?" He successfully shooed the younger male away. With a sigh, he turned into his classroom and took his seat, ignoring the group of staring classmates. He heard a bit of rustling next to him and turned to see none other than Luhan.

"Hey, why is everyone staring at you?" he asked in concern.

"Well, most likely they either saw Jongin carrying me yesterday or they saw us together this morning. One way or the other, majority of the students here at the uni know about our relationship," he answered boredly. He got a hum as a response. "So, how did it go with Sehun?" he asked abruptly as he prepared his books.

Luhan suddenly choked on air at the question. "W-what do you mean?" he asked sheepishly.

"Luhan-ssi, you know exactly what I mean. Why else would you have signalled for me to introduce you two that time?" he asked back.

"Well, it's going alright, but I don't think he's caught on about my feelings as yet," he answered, his tone obviously dropping.

"I think he knows Luhan-ssi," retorted Baekhyun.

"Why do you think that exactly?" Luhan deadpanned.

"'Cause, he's standing at the door, watching you with such a loving expression," he answered without looking up.

Luhan looked to the door straight away and saw the blonde standing there, just as Baekhyun had said. He saw the blonde mouth 'My dorm, after.' He just blinked several times before turning back to his neighbour, "I think you might just be right Baekhyun-ssi."

 

Just as Jongin walked up to his dance room. He slowed down as he saw Park Chanyeol standing by the door. He approached the taller male and couldn't help but glare at him. The giant looked up from the ground and was about to speak, but received a punch in the face instead. "I know I deserved that," he whispered.

"You don't say," Jongin mocked.

Chanyeol suddenly bowed to Jongin, "I'm terribly and truly sorry for what I did to Baekhyun-ssi. I wasn't thinking straight and I know I shouldn't have done such a thing. I'm very sorry Kim Jongin." He walked away after that, leaving Jongin to get to his class.

 

That lesson, there was a freestyle dance session. That definitely suited Jongin's mood. He got to choose which song he wished to dance to. He chose a rather fast and angry song, but it was the only way he could get rid of his own anger. As he began to dance to the music, he really was living up to his nickname - Kai, the student who danced as if it's a sin.

Little did Jongin realise that at the beginning of his dance, Baekhyun had stepped into the doorway of the dance room. He watched as Jongin really lived up to his name and he felt as though he was falling for Jongin all over again.

 

As the other students filed out of the dance room and Jongin walked over to the opposite side to grab a towel, Baekhyun approache

Please log in to read the full chapter