CH. 8

Strangest Fate of Fates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So, Kyungie, how did Chanyeol end up answering to Yifan? When I checked on the two of them, Chanyeol was seriously being stubborn," asked Luhan.

The group had seated themselves in the office and were all just relaxing.

"Well, um, he didn't. I knew that Yifan-hyung's patience was a lot shorter than mine, so I thought I would handle it instead. It was really strange though, Chanyeol began to answer almost straight away when I asked. Ever since then, I've been keeping an eye on his behaviour. He's been doing quite well I must say," he explained.

"Wow, Chanyeol really likes you Kyungie. It is so darn obvious that you like him too," Luhan stated bluntly as he sipped on his coffee.

"What?! No, it's not that! I mean, Chanyeol and I aren't like that!" exclaimed Kyungsoo.

"Kyungie, with cases like Chanyeol, we only keep tabs on them for a maximum of a week. You've been keeping tabs for longer than necessary. Just admit that you like him Kyungie. There's nothing wrong with liking someone," he sat back.

After glancing over to a very calm looking Baekhyun, Kyungsoo let out a sigh. "It's not like that. He hasn't said anything about that to me and I haven't said anything to him yet either. I admit that I do like him," he confessed. "But Luhan-hyung, you know what happened the last time with me... and that other guy," he added, hurt evident in his voice.

"Oh Kyungie. Look, I am a little annoyed by Chanyeol still, but I can tell that he isn't like that. That other guy, he was completely out of his mind to do anything like that. Chanyeol isn't like that Kyungie," he reassured. He placed a hand on the other's thigh, "I think Chanyeol will be just the opposite. I think he'll treat you so much better than that other guy."

"I know that, but you know that I haven't been in any relationships since then."

"And that was about four years ago, I know. But this is your chance to start again Kyungie. I'm sure Chanyeol isn't as heartless as him." Luhan made an obvious pause. He reached down to his lap and grabbed his phone, "Isn't that right Chanyeol?" he asked as a smirk grew on his lips.

The others sure were surprised but Kyungsoo was turning beet red.

Yeah, I would never try to hurt Kyungsoo. And Baekhyun. If you're there, I truly am sorry. I can never do anything to be completely forgiven by you and I understand that. Thank you Luhan-hyung, I owe you one.

"Yeah, big time. Anyway, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing, bye Chanyeol." With that, the call ended. Luhan put his phone away and turned to a very, very flustered Kyungsoo. "So, it seems like Chanyeol is willing. How about it Kyungie?" asked Luhan.

"I-I guess so," he answered.

 

Later that evening, Baekhyun and Jongin were back in their room. The former in the shower, having not had one since the previous morning. Jongin was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling in concern. He wondered what would happen if Baekhyun and he were to visit his mother next break. Jongin's mother was a very lovely lady and was very open-minded. She knew of his ual preferences and was quite supportive, but it wasn't her that she was worried about - it was Baekhyun.

He was so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed Baekhyun coming out from the shower. The older had made a slight detour and had gone over to Jongin's side of the room before his own - so, he only had a towel around his hips and a smaller one to dry his hair. He sat

Please log in to read the full chapter