CH. 5

Strangest Fate of Fates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was thankful that when he had woken up that morning, Jongin had already gone to class. He had originally thought that he could wait longer until he would reveal his feelings for the younger male, but things in life don't always go to plan. He didn't have any classes that day, so he decided that he would wander around to try and figure out how he would tell the younger male.

As he walked around aimlessly through the buildings, he didn't really pay attention to where he was actually walking. He suddenly bumped into something and when he opened his eyes, he saw that it was a giant, elf-eared, teeth-rich male. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I wasn't paying attention," he said before continuing to walk.

Little did Baekhyun realise that that one encounter was the start of his terrible day.

 

He had continued to just walk around all day, but at some point, he felt as though he was being followed. He just shook off the feeling before heading towards the dance faculty. He made sure not to walk along the crowded parts of the buildings because he wanted some quiet, peaceful time to think.

However just as he thought he was alone, a large hand grabbed him around the mouth and dragged him into what seemed like an abandoned changing room. He was dragged all the way into the far corner. He tried to struggle, but to no avail. His kidnapper seemed much too strong for him to fight against. Suddenly he was pushed up against one of the cold tile walls, his kidnapper still out of view.

He suddenly felt the hot air that escaped from the kidnapper's mouth on his neck. "Why haven't I seen you around before?" the baritone voice asked. "You seem so perfect," the male whispered as he pulled Baekhyun's collar down and peppered butterfly kisses down his neck and along his back. Baekhyun began to struggle once again as he felt a hand go under the front of his shirt. "So stubborn," he whispered.

The kidnapper turned Baekhyun around and without another thought, he kissed him roughly. Baekhyun's eyes widened in shock and he tried to push the male away, but of course that didn't work. As he struggled, he tried to scream, yell or anything vocally, just so long as it brought attention.

Just as the tall male was about to deepen the kiss - if that was possible - a hand grabbed him by the shoulder and tore him away from Baekhyun. The latter slid down the wall, curling in on himself, eyes darting around in shock, not able to hear anything, breathing very raggedly and of course, tears falling from his eyes. "Hyung. Baekhyun-hyung, I'm here now." He heard a voice say. He looked up and when his eyes cleared up, he saw a very worried looking Jongin. The younger male took off his jacket and wrapped it around him.

Baekhyun reached out to Jongin and hugged him tightly. He just continued to cry and cry. He was too shocked and too scared from what had happened. He could feel himself being lifted off of the cold hard floor and being held in Jongin's strong, toned arms.

 

The next thing he knew, he was back in their room, on his bed, still in Jongin's hold. "Hyung, I'm here. Don't worry about that giant Park Chanyeol. Luhan-ssi and Sehun took him somewhere that he will be taught a lesson. I'm here, Baekhyun-hyung," the younger reassured.

Baekhyun's arms were no longer around Jongin's neck, instead they were in his own lap. He could see how red his wrists were and he knew he was most likely going to get a bruise or two. He snuggled in closer to Jongin's chest, "J-Jongin, I thought I could hide it from you a bit longer. See how much you actually liked me, but I was wrong. I can't hid

Please log in to read the full chapter