CH. 1

Strangest Fate of Fates
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was already the afternoon by the time Baekhyun had received his things and gotten to the dorm. He took out the key he had received from the reception lady for his dorm room. He unlocked the room and saw that his other belongings were already inside - in the cardboard boxes that he had sent them in. He was too tired to do any unpacking as yet, so he just dumped his bag next to the bed, stood his suitcase up next to it before lying in bed, putting his headphones over his head and taking a nap as he listened to the music.

 

The dance students had been taught a new routine that day and had stayed longer than usual to practice. It was already close to 5pm when the students were let off. Jongin walked back to his dorm room as others along the way stared at his toned, sweat covered body as he walked passed. He ignored them though, this wasn't unusual - but that didn't mean he liked it either.

When he finally got to his dorm room, he stopped for a moment when he saw another person's name under his own on the door. Byun Baekhyun. He opened the door to see a few cardboard boxes that were seemingly untouched, a suitcase, a backpack and a person who looked as though they were sleeping on the other bed. He just dismissed the person and sat on his own bed for a moment.

"As you probably saw on the door, my name Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you Kim Jongin," the new person said. "I don't expect us to talk much and I really don't care what you do, as long as it doesn't get me involved. Also, don't try to get yourself into my business and I won't get into yours," he said in a very dull tone.

"Fine by me," he responded. He grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom to shower.

 

Once he came back out, he saw that his petite new roommate was unpacking, still listening to music all the while. He tapped him on the shoulder, making the other stop his unpacking and take his headphones off. "Yes?" he said as he looked back, not affected by the fact that Jongin was in nothing but a towel.

"I just wanted to know if I should call you hyung or not. I don't want to be disrespectful." Yes, Jongin didn't really like people in general, but he still had manners.

"I'm older than you by a year Jongin, but I honestly don't give a damn whether you call me hyung or not. Just call me as you please," he said as he continued to unpack.

"Okay then, thanks hyung," he said.

 

It didn't take long for Baekhyun to finish unpacking his things. Once he was done, he took his keys, wallet and phone and went out to eat. Jongin had already gone out before him to meet up with friends supposedly and Baekhyun wasn't ready to sleep on an empty stomach. So he went down to one of the restaurants just outside campus to eat there.

 

"Hey, who's that?" asked Sehun - aka one of Jongin's actual friends and people he cared about - as he pointed to another table on the other side of the restaurant.

"Is he wearing eyeliner?" asked Tao - aka another friend and person who Jongin cared about, who was also Chinese.

Jongin turned around out of curiousity and saw that it was none other than his new roommate Byun Baekhyun. He turned back around, "That's my new roommate."

"Did he move in today or something?" asked Tao.

"Yeah, but I wasn't notified apparently. Anyway..." The conversation drifted off a bit and before they knew it, they were talking about dance and fashion.

 

Once Baekhyun finished eating and

Please log in to read the full chapter