Mister Kim

My Gangster Love

3rd Person's POV

As numbness stole Jiri's body from her good reality, a man watch him fully, calling an ambulance, claiming to be her boyfriend. Of course, of course he waited for the right moment to steal the godess from his real boyfriend and fiance. He walked through the bus driver, telling him to shut his mouth and he would not make him pay. Scared, the driver ran away and he reported it as hit and run. The man stood glorious beside the asleep Jiri. He is tall, he has his smile plastred on his lips and he is definitely rich. He is not sure whether or not the girl can still remember everything when she wakes up. I got her wrapped, I finally got her. He whispered to hisself.

"Mister?" The hospital room echoed with the call of the nurse. "Yes?" He answered, looking through the girl, fantasizing about her. "The doctor wants to talk with you." He nodded and soon left Jiri alone. "Mister..." the doctor trailed off. "Kim, doctor. Mister Kim." The doctor nodded looking at him. "Your girlfriend is fine. She just hit his head hard but there are no signs of any blood clotting and internal bleeding. She needs to take meds listed in here and she is good to go a day after she woke up." he nodded and thanked the doctor. "Is it okay to travel her from here?" He asked hoping. The doctor shook his head. "No, the patient can't handle the air pressure in stratosphere for 2 more weeks. let her rest for a month after getting discharged I suggest." The doctor said as he walked out. He cussed under his breathe. He would surely find us. He breathed heavily. He called his butler asking for an apartment and stuffs to be arranged.

He walked back and forth the room, looking at Jiri. He sat beside the bed holding her hand. "I'll play any game for this." he whispered, kissing her knuckles. He didn't pose a boring and sleepy eyes, he sat there awake and alert. "Mhmmm..." He heard mumbling and he quickly pressed the button that would call the hospital official's assistance. "W-water." Jiri said as she slowly opened her eyes, the light blinding her. He quickly poured luke warm water into a glass, assisting her to drink through it. After she drank a whole glass, she started looking around. Looking at her dextrose, her fingers which has a pulse reader and her wrist having "Park Jiri patient 678" She shook her head and felt pain running in it. "Are you all right?" He asked completely worried. "Who are you? Where am I?" She asked confusions and question flooding her mind. She can't remember a damn thing. "Uggh!" She shouted, twisting in her bed because of too much pain. "Keep her close! She needs the meds." The doctor said as they injected a dose in her dextrose and let her drink capsules. After a hour, she was calm but bothered. "Mister, who are you and where am I? What am I doing in here?" She asked, in the verge of crying. He held her hands tight, smiling. "I'm your fiancee Jiri. Your name is Park Jiri. You don't have parents, you grew up alone and we met in a charity event where you serve as a waitress. I love you and you love me so much too. We're having a vacation here, in Berlin, until I left you to buy something making you cross the street, getting hit by a bus." She looked at him, she can't feel anything for this boy. Did she really do love her? "Really?" Was all she managed to ask. "Yes." The boy answered swiftly kissing her cheeks. She nodded. The man looks innocent and trustworthy. I need to trust him. I can't even remember my name. 

 

AN: Since when did Jeon Jungkook became Kim Jungkook? Who are you Mister Kim? -_- CAN'T UPDATE FOR THREE DAYS! Have this camping and enrollment going on in my sched.