Chapter 14

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Donghae…You’re on the magazines and papers again,” Kibum placed it down.

“Mwoh?” Donghae picked it up. “Donghae and Sunye, a new couple? Where’s Jessica?” the title said.

“What is this?!” Donghae shouted and threw the magazine.

“If you look inside,” Kibum gave him another one. “There’s pictures of you and Sunye from the past two weeks,” Kibum said.

“Whatever!” Donghae threw the magazine again and the T.V.

“Lee Donghae is at it again! A couple months ago, it was revealed that he had a girlfriend, Jessica but now, what happened?”the news anchor said. “Recently he’s been with Sunye, daughter of a company associate with Lee Donghae. The two are said to be childhood friends. But doesn’t it seem like there’s more?” the news anchor said as millions of pictures came on the screen. “While Jessica is caught with Korea’s top model, Jay. The two were caught leaving Jessica’s school together and going out after Jay got off of work. Did the two break up? Or is a coincidence? Look out for more,” the news anchor said and the news ended.

“What is this?!” Donghae shouted.

“It’s the news,” Kibum replied.

“Kim Jaejoong!! Aish!” Donghae yelled.

 

“A-Appa?” Jessica said with wide eyes.

“Soo-yeon,” Mr. Jung replied.

“What do you want?” Jessica asked coldly.

“I’m here to visit you…How is your mom?” Mr. Jung asked.

“My mom?” Jessica glared at him. “She’s gone…Dead to be exact,”

“Mwoh? Soo-yeon…Let’s talk,” Mr. Jung said.

“Talk? No…I don’t have time for people like you,” Jessica was about to close the door until he stopped it.

“I’m your father!” Mr. Jung shouted.

“I don’t care!” Jessica screamed.

“You have a boyfriend, shouldn’t you show respect to your family if you want to stay with him?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Is that why you’re here? Because you saw the newspapers?” Jessica asked.

“Isn’t he rich?” Mr. Jung replied.

“You’re here for his money…Get out,” Jessica demanded. “Get out!! Before I call the police!!”

“How dare you be disrespectful to your father?! If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t be in this world!” Mr. Jung shouted.

“Appa!! What do I have to do for you to leave?!” Jessica cried.

“Money…That’s all I need,” Mr. Jung replied.

 

“What do I do now?” Jessica said after looking in her empty wallet. “I gave him what I had left,” she whispered.

She the T.V. and started to watch the news.

“M-Mwoh?” Jessica looked at the pictures online and in the magazines.

“He…” Jessica’s eyes filled with tears when she saw a picture of Sunye and Donghae holding hands and hugging. “He’s….a jerk…I hate him,” Jessica said coldly and wiped her tears away. “He’s nothing,”

 

~Night Time

“Thanks for dinner, Oppa,” Sunye smiled.

“No problem,” Donghae replied.

“Good night,” Sunye pecked him on the cheeks.

“Sunye, we should be careful…the newspapers,” Donghae said.

“But isn’t it true? We’re together? I should move in…She should move out,” Sunye whispered in his ears.

“She’s still her…We haven’t really broke up yet…My dad likes her and-,” Donghae started.

“Oppa, it’s your feelings…not your families,” Sunye said and left.

“My feelings,” Donghae whispered.

 

~Midnight

“I’m home,” Donghae slammed the door. “Hello?” he went into the kitchen and saw food that wasn’t finished cooking. Dishes, chopsticks, unwashed dish, were all over the kitchen. The fridge was still open and everything was unorganized.

“Aish!!!” Donghae said while kicking his shoes off and throwing his tie on the couch.

“YAH!!! JESSICA!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter