9

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Phew, finally.”

Jungkook sighs in relief when he finally able to freed himself from Taehyung. He’s sure that the elder will get mad at him later by leaving him alone after class is over. He always walks together with him everyday, but today he really needs to stay away from Taehyung.

No, not because of the kiss Taehyung gave him that makes him to do so.

He need to go to the BTS café to meet Jin, the one that Jimin claims as Jin when he’s absolutely sure that everyone already said that Jin supposed to be dead.

He will found out, today.

“Hyung!” He manages to spoke up on his breathless state.

“Jungkook? Where are you coming from?” Jimin was mildly puzzled when he saw Jungkook coming behind him, panting hard like he’s just running from a marathon.

After he was able to catch his breath, he look up and noticing that Jimin was already staring at him, waiting for his explaination.

“I came from the back gate. I’m practically storms right here as I’m afraid that Taehyung hyung would see me so I had no choice.”

Jimin laughed out loud, and that makes the younger shoot him a death glare.

“What’s so funny?”

“I wonder why you’re so worked up on avoiding Taehyung instead of worrying by meeting Jin hyung.”

Jungkook blushed. “I’m not avoiding him! Besides, we don’t know if the boy on the café is Jin hyung—wait, where’s the rest? I told you that we need at least Namjoon hyung or Yoongi—“

“Calm down kid, we’re right over here.”

Without Taehyung, all the boys popped out behind him. Namjoon and Yoongi’s face was terribly serious, while Hoseok turning awfully quiet for Jungkook to notice. The younger felt a hand on his shoulder, and he knows that they need to explain everything.

“What do you two mean by meeting Jin hyung?” Namjoon asked at Jimin but the boy just looked away to avoid the eye contact, if possible. He’s completely unable to handle the leader’s intent gaze, and Jungkook feels he needs to answer for Jimin’s behalf to help him up.

“I think we should go there first, then we would talk about it, hyung.”

“We just heard it, Jungkook! Are you two were just going to make a stupid pranks on us—“

“It’s difficult, hyung.” Jimin finally open his mouth and his eyes met Yoongi for a while, before his eyes fixed on Namjoon again. “We don’t have time to play around, we’re serious.”

“Let’s go.”

Jungkook nudge Hoseok’s arm and the elder obliged as his face is still judging him and Jimin hard. Luckily, the rest of the hyungs just follow them without uttering any words. Jungkook mentally sighs. He didn’t blame them for not trusting the fact that they just heard. Jungkook almost concludes that Jimin had a mental problem the day they met the boy on the café, before Jimin convince him by giving him Jin’s picture.

Jungkook just hope that he will get the answers later.

 

 

 

 

They reach to the BTS café after a few minutes later. Jimin and Jungkook nervously glance at each other when the other boys stealing a look inside the café, only to find nothing.

“Hyung, should we go inside?” Jungkook asked, and Jimin just replied with a simple nod.

With a determination, Jungkook pushed the door open, and disappointment hit both him and Jimin. That boy wasn’t here.

Hoseok suddenly laughs and snaking his arms to Jimin and Jungkook while patting them. “You don’t have to bring us here just to take a cup of coffee.” He retorted, and Yoongi just huffed.

“Man, you got me shocked. Don’t make a lie like this. Just tell us when you need to have a group meeting at the first place—“

“Hyung we’re not! We..ugh nevermind.” Jimin says in desperation and look down in defeat.

“Well, we could just sit here and at least grab some drinks, Jimin hyung.” Jungkook sighs. Well, since that boy wasn’t here, they couldn’t do anything to convince them about what they saw. Maybe they should forget the whole incident.

“May I have your order, please?”

They turn their head to look at the voice, only to be greeted by a small and petite waitress who was staring at them with a polite smile. The boys currently telling the waitress their order, and at last she turn her attention to Jimin.

“Does this café have a worker named Jin?” Jimin asks, and the look on the waitress face changes.

“Jimin! Why are you asking that stupid question to her?” Namjoon shoots Jimin a look to make him quiet, before smiling apologetically at her. “Sorry, he just—“ He says, only to be surprised when the waitress actually answers back with a wide smile.

“Oh, you mean Jin? Sure he works here! Are you possibly his friends?”

And that’s it.

Everyone gradually turned quiet.

The waitress doesn’t notice about the sudden tense atmosphere and already clasped her hand in excitement. “I didn’t expect that Jin oppa would have such a good looking boys as his friends! Wait here, I’ll call him for you!”

They could see the waitress disappearing to the staff room, where Jimin and Jungkook last seen the figure of Jin before he disappears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter