3

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys, this is the new students who will join our class from now on. Please introduce yourself, boy.” The teacher gestures her hand to Jungkook who his eyes is wondering all around the class.

“Saeng? Are you okay?”

“Nae? Oh, my name is Jeon Jungkook, and I’m from Busan.” He snapped from his thought and quickly introducing himself to his classmates. From his opinion, he wouldn’t be treated like a loser in this class. Almost all of them look friendly..and his gaze stopped at the moment he meet a boy who was staring dreamily outside the window, don’t even sparing a single look at him.

He didn’t even listen to his introduction!

“Alright now you may seat next to Kim Taehyung.” The teacher just signaling the empty spot, besides the black - haired boy he was staring at earlier. Good. Now, he’s even sitting right next to the spazzing out boy. As he was walking to his seat, he could hear whispers from the classmates.

“Poor him. He will be depressed too just by seating next to him.”

“I’m almost thought that Taehyung already turning mute if he doesn’t talking to the teacher yesterday.”

“I think the new student will change his seats starting tomorrow.”

Are they referring to my new seatmate? Jungkook couldn’t help but to have a slight curiosity by hearing what he just heard.

Jungkook plopped down to his new seat and stare at the boy who still throwing his gaze outside the window, don’t even realizing that the seat besides him already taken by Jungkook. Okay, his seatmate mind must be wondering far enough not to noticing someone already seating besides him. Jungkook cleared his throat rather loudly, and his attempt to make the boy notice him is a success.

The boy look slightly surprised that Jungkook suddenly sat besides him. Jungkook would expect a greeting or a small nod of acknowledgement from him, but the boy was staring at him with an expressionless face. Despite of opening his mouth to say something, Jungkook brushes it off for a moment to study his new seatmate’s face.

His skin is milky white like him too (even though Jungkook is fairer one toner than the boy) and his eyelashes is extremely long and it perfectly matched with his beautiful, dark brown orb of his eyes. Jungkook never saw a breathtaking, beautiful flawless boy in his whole life until today. Blushing by the thought of scanning the boy far too much, Jungkook flashed his friendly smile to him to hide his nervousness.

“Hello! I’m Jeon Jungkook, Nice to meet you!” Jungkook held out his hand, anticipating the boy to shake it. To his disappointment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter