7

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry if this chapter is disappointing, but hope you enjoy it anyway..and sorry for the grammatical mistakes >_<

One week passes, and the rest now can let out a relief sigh as Taehyung already becoming like his older self. He also smiles much more often that they can even conclude he’s already getting over Jin’s death. They didn’t expect Taehyung to be recover this fast, if Jungkook wasn’t there.

They had to admit it that Jungkook unknowingly had a strange chemistry between him and Taehyung.

They don’t know how he managed to make Taehyung recovered so fast, but they think they need to thank the younger.

“Jungkook, how’s Taehyung? Did he still act all grumpy to you?” Jimin asked as they walked to Taehyung’s house to go to school together. It’s their routine everyday since they are his best friends, also they’re worried about the younger’s depression condition.

“He’s still so grumpy to me, but he did open up to me, a bit. It is just me, but is Taehyung hyung really talkative before? He talks a lot more than I imagine him to be. Sometimes I even wonder if I was the loudest one here.”

Jungkook puffed his cheeks and pout, while the other burst out laughing.

“He’s sure is talkative back then. Looks like he finally getting back his sense. Yes, I can pick a fight with him later.” Hoseok smirked and pumped his fist in victory.

“Why do you want to pick a fight with him? I don’t get you.” Yoongi glares at him.

“Cause that brat makes us so worried before, and I’m happy he already back to his usual self!” He claimed. Yoongi restrain himself from whacking Hoseok’s after hearing that, and he can’t help to let out a small smile.

“Well, I think this time you’re quite right.”

“Whoa, Yoongi hyung actually smiles! He even agreed with Hoseok hyung’s words! Jungkook you are simply a miracle for us!” Jimin gasps dramatically and giving the younger a tight hug, almost making him suffocating.

“Umf hyung can’t breath—“

In the end, Jimin was pulled away from Jungkook by Namjoon, who was practically pulling his ear.

“Ow, ow, Oww!! It hurts, hyung!” Jimin whines and plead for his life.

“That’s enough, Jiminnie. It will be more trouble if Taehyung sees this.” Namjoon spoke as he saw Taehyung’s figure popping out from the door, and Jungkook twitching his eyebrows in puzzlement. What does it means?

“We need to go first, Tae!” He shouted at Taehyung, before giving a firm headlock to Yoongi and Jimin, making both of them grunted in annoyance as Namjoon practically dragging them along with him. “Let’s go, Hoseok hyung! Leave those two by themselves!”

Hoseok snapped, and obeyed the younger dumbly. “O-okay.”

“Well then, good luck with your hyung, maknae.” Namjoon smirked mysteriously and whispers in Jungkook’s ear.

 

 

 

 

“Well then, good luck with your hyung, maknae.”

“Hyung, what? No—“

Jungkook wasn’t able to process the meaning of Namjoon’s words as they already sprint away from him.

What actually is Namjoon hyung trying to say? He can’t deny the fact that he was actually slow, no matter how smart he is. He can only sighs at his hyung’s madness, before unwillingly making his way to Taehyung who was kneeling in front of the door, tying up his shoes.

“Hi, Taehyung hyung.” He greeted Taehyung, even though the elder don’t reply back as he’s still engrossed with his shoelace.

“…”

Jungkook wait patiently for about a minute, before he starts to get anxious. “Hyung, palli! You’re wasting few minutes just to tie your shoelace perfectly!”

“Almost. Wait a sec.” Taehyung simply answered without looking.

“Taehyung hyung! Do you want us to get detention once again?! We’re already late!” Jungkook nagged to the olde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter