13

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung stood outside BTS Café with a mixed feeling. He felt slightly anxious, also a bit happy that he finally able to meet Jin after a few weeks trying to persuade Namjoon. To being able to see Jin again supposed to make him feel enlighten, but he felt heavy inside.

The thought of Jungkook seems to invade his mind at the moment. He doesn’t see the younger at all when he was at school today, makes his heart clenches strangely.

Ah, why bother thinks about him. He lied to you.

He doesn’t realize he had been standing outside for a little while, and quite make some people outside gives a strange look at him thinking that he had been stood up by someone.

“Taehyung-ah!”

Namjoon suddenly comes from inside, smiling widely along with a brownish haired boy that currently leaves Taehyung breathless just by looking at him. It was his hyung that manages to make him in the most depressing state ever, which almost makes him killed himself and make him go insane just months ago.

It was Jin hyung.

The boy was standing besides Namjoon, giving him an awkward smile before he looks at Namjoon with a small nod. Seeing that Taehyung was giving Jin an intense glare, Namjoon quickly cleared his throat. “I need to go somewhere. Will be back in 10 minutes.” He says then patted Taehyung’s shoulders, “I do this for the sake of you, Tae so please behave and don’t make a ruckus again. I trust you.” He says, before sprinting away to leave those two alone. Jin smiles a little watching Namjoon’s retreating figure, and Taehyung stiffens just by looking at him.

The elder’s eyes swarmed with emotions Taehyung wasn’t able to recognize, and he suddenly felt uncomfortable to the latter for a second. He shook his head. This is Jin hyung, right? Maybe he was being delusional. The elder was still his beloved hyung after all.

Jin suddenly turns to him and gives a smile. He hesitantly smiles back.

Both of them take a seat on the bench near the café. Thankfully there weren’t many people at this time, so they can have a private talk without any interruptions. Taehyung still finds himself staring at Jin, while the elder just send another awkward smile before he suddenly make a conversation with him.

“Taehyung, right? I’ve heard about you a lot from Namjoon.”

Taehyung’s smile falters when he just processed what Jin says though his mind. What? He does not recognize me?

“W..what..?”

“My name is Kim Hyukjin.” He says before he takes a look to the younger’s shock expression, but he decides to continue. “..and I’m sorry to hear about Seokjin’s death.”

He feels like his heart shattered to pieces. “W-what are y-you saying? You’re not S-Seokjin hyung?”

Jin smiles weakly. Namjoon tell him that he needs to get the younger into his sense back as he still believes that he is Taehyung’s beloved hyung who’s already passes away.

He could see that the boy besides him was having a mental breakdown inside. He thinks maybe Taehyung would make a scene and wailed uncontrollably like last time, but he could tell the difference this time. The younger falls into terrible silence instead as he looks at him, tears threaten to fall in any seconds. He felt pity for him, but in order to help the younger, he needed to reveal it all by himself.

The boy seems calmer than he expected, and Hyukjin find himself nodding as the answer.

“I’m sorry Taehyung, but I’m not him. I’m not the hyung that you’re looking for. I’m just a stranger that looks like Seokjin, apparently.”

Taehyung’s tear finally rolled down on his cheek as he heard the truth from Jin’s mouth. Now he realized what he did all this time. He was just a brat that ignores his best friends, who was there all the time supporting him and he ditch them with a delusion thinks that Jin was aliv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter