8

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jin hyung?”

Jungkook stares at Jimin with a quizzical look. What is he talking about? Isn’t Jin that they’re mentioning all this time is already dead? Then why Jimin was truly surprised when he saw this boy?

The waiter’s eyes enlarged, probably amazed by Jimin’s sudden question. “Umm..yes? Have we met before?” The boy rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. “Sorry but I’m very forgetful nowadays so I wasn’t able to recognize someone straight away.”

“You’re Jin?!”

The boy tilted his head in confusion. “Um, I thought my nametag already shows my name.”

Both of us locked our eyes on the boy’s chest and Jungkook’s face turned pale instantly. The words ‘JIN’ does wrote on the nametag. Jungkook felt his mind already turned blurry. No way…is this the boy Taehyung misses so much, that everyone thought he should be..dead?

The waiter boy raised his eyebrow in annoyance. He did his best doing his job by offering nice service on his first day, but seems like these two customers in front of him just looked so shocked just by staring at him.

‘Is something wrong with his face, or his name?’ They seems to know him..but he didn’t even remember meeting these two boys. “Are you just going to stare at me like I was some kind of alien or you’re going to order something? If you didn’t like me you can just say so—“

“OH MY GOD YOU’RE REALLY JIN HYUNG!!!” Jimin suddenly hugged that boy while wailing loudly, makes the waiter boy stiffened, shocked.

"Um, sir? Why are you--"

Jungkook quickly pulled away Jimin from the frozen boy and his face now reddens by all the stares from the customer. “Hyung, what are you doing?! You said to me that Jin hyung already dead!” Jungkook can’t hide his flustered face and hissing at Jimin who was in the verge of tearing up.

The waiter regained his mind back from the shock and blankly stares at those two boy in front of him. He completely forgot about questioning the stranger’s hug and why he was so shocked by seeing him, in the end he turns out burning in anger when another boy saying something that considered rude, to him.

‘What? I’m still here, all healthy and when did he actually dies? These boys were crazy or what?’ He thought while glaring to them.

“Whoa, whoa since when I’ve already pass away? I think you guys got the wrong person, or I suggest you’re supposed to seek the psychiatrist.” The so-called ‘Jin’ Jimin claimed earlier bowed to them slightly with a scrunched face, before he quickly storm towards the door signed ‘staff only’. The boy disappearing inside, completely neglect his job by taking their order.

“Wait, Jin hyu—“

“Hyung, what are you doing? You scared me! How are you saying he’s Jin while the said one already gone! Now you make that boy turned mad by hugging him out of nowhere.” Jungkook glared at Jimin who still froze with the whole situation.

“YOU were the one who scared him! I hugged him because he IS Jin!” Jimin stated with an absolutely loud voice, making some of the customer turning their head to their table. Jungkook already feel his cheeks burning when everyone practically staring at their table.

“Hyung, you make me embarrass. Stop.”

“Jungkook, don’t pretend like you didn’t see his name! It did say JIN for god’s sake!” Jimin replied again, with a firm tone that he though he never heard from him before.

Jungkook just stay silence, reminding the scene once again. Jimin was right, he clearly sees the waiter’s nametag and it just freaked him out. He doesn’t know why, but he knows this is going to be hectic later on. Jin is alive, and Jimin was definitely going to tell everyone about the boys they two just met. Taehyung—

“He even saying he’s Jin! I need to talk to him!”

The younger panicked when Jimin stand up from his seat and approaching the cashier’s counter. He quickly held Jimin’s arm, preventing him from doing so.

“Hyung, don’t do anything rash! We doesn’t know whether he is Jin hyung or not!”

“But I’m sure he’s Jin! His face was really similar to Jin’s so who else if it wasn’t him? Jungkook I’m not turning crazy yet, trust me!” Jimin insist with a desperate voice, and Jungkook just sighs.

“Hyung, I don’t think that boy wants to talk to us. We already freaking him out earlier, and if you really wonder if he’s Jin hyung you should let the rest sees him too, later.” Jungkook plead, hoping that Jimin would reconsider to approaching the boy again, but he was too star-struck by that boy.

“But Kookie he’s Jin—“

“PARK JIMIN! CALM DOWN!!”

The atmosphere suddenly turned quiet when Jungkook practically shouting to the shorter boy, and Jimin’ face seems like he was going to cry by Jungkook’s outburst. The younger gaped when he realized what he had done.

He just yelled to his hyung.

 “I-I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

He suddenly feel guilty when Jimin‘s shoulders slumped and his face turned gloomy. Jungkook knew he was too much, but he was too embarrassed to console him in front of the people. “Hyung, we should go. The lunch break already over, we need to head back to school.”

Then Jimin silently nodded, and that makes Jungkook feel even worse.

As they’re heading to the school, Jungkook’s mind was filled with worries and anxi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter