10

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HEY!”

He tried to ignore the manly voice behind him. From the voice, he could recognize that the voice belongs to the blond haired guy at the café earlier. He could hear the footsteps behind him speeds up to keeping up his pace and the sound of the uneven breathing from afar, but he couldn’t care less.

Those boys were crazy, and he had no reason to talk to every single one of them.

“Hey, wait up, Jin!”

“…”

“JIN HYUNG!”

“Don’t try to make like you’ve known me for ages! I don’t even know you!” He rasped out in desperation while sprinting away from the person behind him, even though his head still refuses to look back to the boy behind him.

“I know that you don’t know me.”

That word did make him freeze on the spot, slightly surprise that the boy don’t even deny that they were indeed, never met before.

He automatically stops, and the boy was shocked by his sudden action, before stopping himself before he could even pass him.

“You never met me before, right?” He asked without looking at the boy.

“Yeh you’re right, we’re never met you before.”

“That’s seems legit. I’m actually thinking that I was the one who had a serious amnesia.”

He murmured to himself, but he knows the boys actually hears him clearly as he could hear soft chuckle from behind, and he resisting the urge to turn away and rolled his eyes at the boy.

 “Let me explain it to you so you wouldn’t see us as a crazy stranger, please.” He could hear the eagerness on that voice and he finds himself convinced by the boy’s words. He finally turned around, but his face still stern like before, telling straight to the boy that he’s not fully satisfied with his explaination.

But then, he found himself turned flustered again when the boy gave him a wide, big smile that makes him almost melt away. That smile was so sincere, makes he taking notes to himself that the boy was not, in the matter of fact, crazy.

“I’m Kim Namjoon.”

He stays silence. Before he could reply back, the boy beats him. “..and you’re Kim Hyukjin.”

“Then, what do you want from me?” Jin eyed the ‘so-called’ Namjoon but the smiles still doesn’t fade from Namjoon’s face.

He didn’t expect the guy were actually really calm despite of his scary looking face.

“It might be surprising if I told you everything here, so don’t mind we to go somewhere?” Namjoon noticed the distrust look on Jin, “…don’t worry, another café besides your previous workplace would do. Please don’t think unnecessary things.”

Jin reddens, as the Namjoon guy actually right now.

“And what if I don’t want to?” He glares back to test the boy’s gut, but the boy just smiles back, aware of his provoking words.

“Then I’ll bother you for the rest of the week until you get sick of me.” Namjoon says rather confidently, knowing that Jin actually curious and tempted to know what actually he wants to say to him.

Jin scoffed.

“Alright, but if you’re fun making fun of me, I’ll send you straight away to the nearest hospital.”

 

 

 

 

It’s been three days since the maknae last fought, and Jimin thought he was about to die.

Jimin sat down at the bench, ruffling his hair in frustration. Apparently, he was the one who had the most trouble and affected with Taehyung and Jungkook’s problem.

Ugh, why can’t he just left out his overly-kind attitude for once?

“So, here is where you went when you’re alone?”

He jumped in surprise when suddenly Yoongi popped out and now sitting besides him. He wonders how the elder could find his favorite hiding spot (he doesn’t tell anyone about it, even his teammates) and he was truly unlucky, that it was Yoongi hyung who’s spotting him here.

“Y-yoongi hyung?! How did you know I was here?” He shriek in surprise, but can’t tear away his eyes from the elder side profile, who are now staring everywhere at the school’s abandoned garden, which is self-claimed as Jimin’s secret hideout.

“I followed you. I didn’t realize there was an old garden in this school. It was kinda fascinating.” Yoongi settles down besides him and answers back before looking back at Jimin, and the younger quickly look down to avoid the eye contact.

“You’re worrying about Jungkook and Taehyung?”

Jimin sighed. “What else, hyung. Did you see how stubborn Taehyung was when he just treating Jungkook like he didn’t even exist at the first place, when Jungkook trying hard to make him acknowledge his presence? It’s saddening.”

Yoongi steal a glance at Jimin’s gloomy face, before speak up again.

“We can’t do anything about it. Taehyung already stated out loud that he didn’t want to acknowledge Jungkook, he even said that Jungkook is already dead to him.”

“That’s ridiculous!” Jimin spat out. “I’ve known that Taehyung already fond of Jungkook now, and that’s too much to say that the poor boy is considered dead for him!”

“But it was slightly Jungkook’s fault too, he was a bit too much by saying those harsh words to Taehyung.”

“Are you on Taehyung’s side right now?” Jimin glares at the elder, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter