6

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’re currently walking to the subway, heading back to their own house. After the heartbreak scene happen on the cemetery, they just walk in silence, as to give Taehyung time to recover himself from the shock. They know Taehyung needs time to accept the fact that Jin already died, and they willingly give him some time for now, to able to regain back the old Taehyung.

“Jimin hyung.” Jungkook whispered softly to Jimin who’s now silently walking besides him.

“Hmm, Kookie?”

“Do you think I should comfort him?”

“And why you should do that? Aren’t you saying to me you’re going to ignore him?” Jimin raised his brow, and Jungkook turning flabbergasted all of the sudden.

“Do you think I’ll ignore him after looking at his miserable state right now?” He rolled his eyes to Jimin. Seriously, does he think I’m such a bad boy by ignoring the sad and lost Taehyung? I’m not that mean.

Jungkook secretly took a glance behind him, and finds that Taehyung walking alone slowly, a little bit distant from the rest of his friend. The way the elder throwing his vision on the ground with a blank stare, makes guilt took over Jungkook again. Taehyung’s state right now reminds him of himself from a few years ago.

He used to being bullied a lot at his former school and doesn’t have any friends to hang with and sharing his personal problems. With all the stress he got from the school makes he tried to make several attempt to take his own life, harshly.

Jungkook already lose count how many times he tried to end his life before. He took an excessive amount of sleeping pills countless of time, even thinking once, to jump off the school building, to end all his misery.

By moving to Seoul gives him a whole new starts to change his life. He changes from his quiet and reserved types to more friendly and sociable at his new school. His grade also becomes better than before, while he manage to make friends with so many people.

Jungkook was afraid that Taehyung would become the old Jungkook, and he wouldn’t let it happen.

 

 

 

 

“Good luck, Kookie!”

“Huh?” Jungkook snapped from his own thoughts, and find Jimin was looking at him with a sly smirk.

“I’m counting on you to look after Taehyung.”

“Hyung what are you—“

Before Jungkook could comprehend anything, Jimin already pushed him backwards with a single movement. Jungkook’s eyes widened in horror as his body turned unstable with Jimin sudden action. Before he could fall down and landed on his onto the ground, he could feel a hand caught his shoulders. That someone was preventing him from falling over, and he didn’t even try hard to think who his savior is.

He turned around and finding that Taehyung was looking at him with a stoic expression.They locked eyes for a few seconds, and Jungkook find himself blushing with the close approximate between him and the elder.

“Oh, hi hyu-Taehyung-sshi!” Jungkook give him an awkward, cheeky grin instantly.

Taehyung retreating his hand when he saw Jungkook already gaining back his balance, and rolled hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter