Being Called

What Is Your Job?

Taeyeon stood in front of Yesung. Yesung's eyes seems to be wondering. He finally sighed and looked directly at Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon grinned, trying to figure out what Yesung is thinking.

"Jong Woon oppa?" Taeyeon tried to call him but Yesung didn't answer.

"Taeyeon-ssi..." He finally spoke. "Can you come to SM Entertainment tomorrow? We need you there by eight a.m." Yesung continued. Taeyeon stood on her place and nodded, "Sure,why not. But, what for? Well, since tomorrow is sunday after all."  Taeyeon said. "We need you. I'll meet you at the building tomorrow, okay?" he asked and Taeyeon nodded. "Great. Let's go in or the other will be curious." Yesung said. Taeyeon nodded and went in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inkigayo Special Stage Location

"Changmin, your hair are done. The mirror." the hair dresser said and give changmin the mirror. Changmin checked his hair and nodded, "Okay, it's good. Thank you." he said, stood up and bowed. Thairdresser bowed and walked away.

His eyes caught Yunho who was sitting on the chair in front of the mirror, reading the magazine. It's always been one of his habbit. Changmin approached him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hyung..." he said. Yunho turned to look at him, "Hmm?" he asked. "Can i tell a story to you, i mean, about me? I'm feeling uneasy about it since morning." Changmin finally said. Yunho grinned and put the magazine on the table and stood up, "Sure." he said and went to sat on the sofa. Chagmin followed him.

"So what do make you feel uneasy?" Yunho asked, looking at Changmin. "Well, hyung, I'm sorry i never tell you before. But it become a burden to me all the tme. I actually have sisters." Changmin said. Yunho stay silence for a while and laughed. Changmin grinned. "Well, of course you have sister, Shim Changmin."

"Hyung, it's the first time i told this to anyone. But i'm adopted." Changmin finally spoke his heart out. Yunho looked at him in disbelief. "You're kidding me." Yunho finally said and give a fake laugh. "No, hyung i'm serious. And i think, i met one of them already, this morning. But seems that she doesn't recognize me." Changmin said.

Yunho grinned. "Who? I don't remember you went out from the building this morning." Yunho said. Changmin nodded, "Well, that's true. Her name is Kim Tae Yeon." Changmin said. "Kim Tae Yeon? The girl that Yesung hyung told us about? You're kidding me?" Yunho asked. "Yes, it's her. I don't know why i suddenly thought of it, but i'm pretty sure it's her." Changmin said.

"Dong Bang Shin Ki! Get ready for the stage!" the crew shouted from the door. The two boys looked at each other, "We talked about this, later." Yunho said and then they went to prepare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyojin-ah, I'm okay. And, you don't have to know where i am because i'm heading home now. Um.... Yeah, see you soon." Taeyeon ended the line. She went into the subway, just in time before it closed. It's crowded, as usual. And she doesn't get the seat, as usual.

When it reach her station, she went out and rushed out from the station and walked towards her apartment.

[A/N : from now, let's just think she lives in an apartment.]

"I'm home!" Taeyeon said as soon as she opened the door. She saw Hyojin sitting in front of the TV.

"Hyojin-ah, what are you watching?" Taeyeon went to look at the TV. Well, band, boyband. Duo. Oh, Dong Bang Shin Ki. Well, i just met them by the way. Just thinking of it, i smiled.

"Taeyeon-ah! Their awesome too!!!" Hyojin suddenly shouted making Taeyeon jumped back. "Oh, you scared me. Well, enjoy first. I'm going to change." Taeyeon said. Hyojin nodded and back to the television.

Taeyeon washed her face and look at her own reflection on the mirror. 'On monday, will JungSoo seonsaengnim be at school? Looking at his condition now, the answer could be no. But i hope he's going to be alright.' Taeyeon said in her head and took a towel to wipe her face.

 

*NEXT MORNING*

Tae Yeon wake up at 7.30. She looked at the clock and jumped out of her bed. "Oh my! The appoinment!" she shouted and took a quick bath.

Taeyeon arrived at the building sharp at 8.01 a.m. She rushed inside, since he security know her already. She went in and was greeted by the staff. A girl staff. She seems to be kind.

"Hi! I'm Kim Gae Yoon. You must be miss Kim Tae Yeon right?" she asked with an eye smile. "Umm, yes. And no need to call me miss. I'm feeling old already." Taeyeon said and the staff smiled, "Well, Taeyeon-ah, Lee Soo Man is waitingfor you, folow me." she said.

HUH? Lee Soo Man? Isn't it going to be Yesung oppa? Oh, what is going now? Hope it's good.

We arrived in front of the door.

'CEO, Lee Soo Man'

"Well, good luck." Gae Yoon tapped my shoulder and went away, before i could even stopped her. I knocked at the door nervously. "Come in." someone said from inside. Taeyeon opened the door slowly. She stepped in.

A guy in white T-shrt and long trousers, sitting on the chair behind the table. Behind him was the city of Seoul. Taeyeon notice Yesung sitting on the black sofa.

"Annyeong haseo." Taeyeon bowed to the man. "Kim Tae Yeon?" he asked.Taeyeon nodded. He smiled, evil ly?

"So, you're Kim Tae Yeon... The long lost sister of Shim Chang Min." Soo Man said, while playing with his pencil.

Taeyeon became shock. "Wh-what do you mean,sir?" Taeyeon asked. "AH, you don't know?" he asked. "Well, you'll know later." Soo Man continued. Then, he turned to Yesung.

"Yesung-ah, put on the CD." Soo Man said. Yesung stood up, looked at Taeyeon, and walked towards the radio. "Wait, what is this?" Taeyeon asked. Soo Man turned to look at her. "So, it seems Yesung haven't told you anything. Well, you just have to sing, follow the melody." and by that the music starts.

 

Soo Man's POV

so, this girl actually is Chang Min little sister? Looks alike... and Yesung haven't told her anything? Gonna be interesting...

Her face seems to be darkened. I'm going to laugh at Yesung. How come she recomended this girl and said her voice is beautful and...

before i could fnish thinking, she started to sing.

Jogeumman apado nunmul nayo
Gaseumi sori chyeoyo
Geudae apeul
Geudae gyeocheul jinamyeon
Ontong sesangi geudae inde
Geudaeman geurineunde
Geudae apeseon sumeul jukyeoyo

Naege geudaega inyeoni anin geotcheoreom
Geujeo seuchineun sunganin geotcheoreom
Swibge nal jinachineun geudae gyeote
Ddo dagaga hangeoreum jocha
Chae ddelsu eobseul jirado

Seoseong ige hae
Nunmul jitge hae
Babocheoreom aicheoreom
Charari geunyang useo beoryeo
Jeomjeom daga seolsurok
Jakku geobi najiman
I sarangeun meomcheul suga eobtnabwa
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/tae_yeon/can_you_hear_me.html ]
Wae nae sarangman deodin geojyo
Nae sarangman himdeuljyo
Geudae ape
Geudae gyeote isseodo
Ontong sesangi geudae inde
Geudaeman boineunde
Geudae apeseon nan meon gotman bwayo

Naege geudaega ggok majimak in geotcheoreom
Naege majimak sunganin geotcheoreom
Swibge nal jinachineun geudae gyeote
Ddo dagaga hangeoreum jocha
Chae ddelsu eobseul jirado

Seoseong ige hae
Nunmul jitge hae
Babocheoreom aicheoreom
Charari geunyang useo beoryeo
Jeomjeom daga seolsurok
Jakku geobi najiman
I sarangeun meomcheul suga eobtnabwa

Meonbal chiseo na jamsirado
Geudae barabol su isseodo
Geuge sarang ijyo
Hoksi I gidarimi
I geuri umi
Daheul ttaemyeon deulli ttaemyeon
Charari moreun cheok haejwoyo
Geudae ege galsurok
Jakku geobi najiman
I sarangeun meomcheul suga eobtneyo


'Her voice,... stable... and strong... Hmm,, gonna be interesting.'