Curiosity Kills

What Is Your Job?
Taeyeon slightly open her eyes. The first thing she saw was Changmin. She was laid on the sofa. "Taeyeon-ssi you're awake?" asked Changmin. Taeyeon didn't answered. Tears gushed down her cheeks. Her pale cheeks.

"What did i do wrong?" Changmin asked, looking at Taeyeon confusely. Then suddenly, Changmin got a phone call and answered the phone call.

"What?! Okay hyung mianhae. Ne! I'm going there. Yes, she's here. Aniya!... Hmm.. Ne.. Annyeong." Changmin half shouted along the conversation then he looked to Taeyeon who was still lying on the bed looking at him confusely.

"We need to go to the hospital now." Changmin said and brought his things together and Taeyeon followed him. She was half running. But, maybe something happened to Leeteuk saem. Hope he is good.

They use theTVXQ's van. Yunho get inside the van an looked at Taeyeon without closing the door.

Looking that face of Yunho, Changmin decided to speak. "Close the door hyung. We need to hurry. I'll explain later." Changmin said and Yunho followed without saying anything.

When they got into the hospital, there's just a few reporters but seems like hundreds of fans are outside. TVXQ use the emergency door. Taeyeon just followed them.

They walked into Leeteuk's room and found some Super Junior members are there. Shindong was the first to recognize TVXQ was there. "Yo!" he greet. "Who's that?" Shindong pointed at Taeyeon. Yesung approached them. "Yunho-ah, Changmin-ah, Taeyeon-ah, want to talk to eteuk hyung? And after that i want to talk to you Taeyeon-ah." Yesung said and walked out of the room.

Taeyeon walked slowly pressing the crowd. "Leeteuk s-, oppa. Annyeong." Taeyeon said and bowed. Leeteuk smile. "Annyeong Taeyeon-ah. Oh, and annyeong haseyo tvxq boys!" Leeteuk greeted them and both man bowed to him.

"Well, i guess we talk later oppa. Yesung oppa is waiting for me outside." Taeyeon said. At first, Leeteuk watched her confuse. But then he understand and nod. Taeyeon walked outside.

"So, this is what managernim said, or.. No?" Leeteuk mumbled.

Leeteuk took his phone amd hold it in his hand and talked for a while with the boys and send a message to Lee Soo Man. 'Hyung, is Taeyeon the girl?' sent!