Meaning of A Dream

What Is Your Job?

Taeyeon's POV

I don't care. Isn't it's just good when your english teacher is similiar, or even an nerdy version of Park Jung Soo? Well, well, HyoJin don't be so surprised. I calmed myself down as i continue to eat, letting HyoJin who was still busy looking at them.

"Yes, sir, i will go there tomorrow at 6. I already got the teacher uniform." someone speak.

I looked up. Wait, Leeteuk? Teacher's uniform? What kind of joke is this? I started to get confuse. Luckily, now, HyoJin is in the toilet or she will be freakin out. I hate this situation.

Despite of my own mind, i decided to follow HyoJin to the restroom and found her there. "Why it takes you so long?" I asked her. "Really? I don't think it's long. I just put up my make up, so.." Before she could finsih it, I snapped, "Yeah yeah yeah." I said and walked into the chamber of the toilet.

Just as I went out from the restaurant, I poked HyoJin's arm. "Let's get home. I've got to something to tell you." I said and she agreed.

 

We sat in my bed as I began to talk. "I discovered something really weird." I said. "What is it?" She asked curiously. "Leeteuk-ssi,......................."

"What?!"

I just nodded and she gasped. "I couldn't believe it. But why he use so much disguisse?" She asked with her eyes knit into one. "That's how the artist disguisse theirself to get known by their fans." I answered.

"Let's discovered it tomorrow. We only have a short time to know this thing. And hoping it is him." HyoJin said and i just nodded.

"I'm sleepy. Let's Sleep."

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

What kind of dream is this?! I was awaken at 3.15 in the morning.

 

Flashback

A small black figure running out from the field in front of my house. It was so dark and i didn't even know what suit he was wearing but i surely know there is definetely someone there.

I walked to the field to find some clue and there is a white glasses on the grass.

I took it and held it. Seems like i've seen this glasses before. But where?

My head was spunning all along. And I finally recognized it. Isn't it the glasses who was worn by the guy i met on the airport with a blond hair but i'm sure he is Korean.

But what was my connection to him? Relatives? No. Friends? No.

I'm sure he is a total stranger.

 

- Flashback ends -

 

I walked out from my room and walked down stairs, getting drink maybe. I don't even know what's the use i'm getting downstairs. I took the strawberry milk and drank it a sip and went back to my room.

HyoJin was still sleeping soundly. I didn't managed to wake her up. However, she started to moaned something. "No.. Don't.. Please.." she repeat it like 5 times before turning soundless again. What was that may reflect of?

 

==========================================================================================================================

 

Sorry for a very short update. I was so busy :D Keke ^^ mianhae nae, yeorobeun?

gomawo for the subscribe! Love you! ^o^