Injuries

What Is Your Job?

Taeyeon look her reflection in the mirror. Her long brunette hair was untied. She wear a white t-shirt and a black jacket and long jeans. Just a normal clothes. She took a deep breath and take her sling bag with her.

Hyojin was sitting in the living room, watching TV while eating crackers. It was 7 pm. "You're not having lunch, Hyo?" Taeyeon asked, looking around the kitchen. "No. I was waiting for you, hey, where are you going?!" Hyojin seemed to be surprised. "Somewhere. I think you should eat dinner without me tonight. Gotta get going! Bye!" Taeyeon hurriedly went out, didn't want to be asked by Hyojin.

She take subway towards Super Junior's dorm until she finally find it. She took a deep breath, again and bravely knock at the door. Inside was so noisy, people shouting, Tayeon knock for the second time and someone shout from inside. "Coming!" and the door flung open. A man, a tall man indeed. Okay, Choi Si Won. Taeyeon tried to be relaxed and give him a smile. "I'm here to meet Leeteuk. Is he here?" Taeyeon asked. "Oh! Eteuk hyung! You're a friend of hyung? I never meet you before! Common get inside!" Taeyeon walked inside and suddenly 2 man, one shirtless, okay Fish and Monkey to be exact, playing, running at each other. "Oh, hi." Donghae awkwardly said, hurriedly use his t-shirt. "Shame on you, hae." Siwon said. "Anyway, who is she?" Donghae asked. "Teuki hyung's friend." Siwon said and lead Taeyeon to Leeteuk's room. Taeyeon bowed at Donghae and Eunhyuk and follow Siwon.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Sungmin, Yesung, and Kyuhyun are playing in the living room but I think they are to busy to recognize me. I could guess they were playing starcraft. 2 dogs were playing around near them. "This is Hyung's room. You can get inside. Be careful, he is dangerous." Siwon said and went away. I grinned and knock the door. No one answered. I went in.

Jungsoo seonsaengnim, shirtless, sleeping, his face is covered with a piece of paper. "Seonsaengnim." I whispered beside him. She doesn't even move. "Seonsaengnim." I shook his hand and he turn to the other side. The paper fell to the bed. "Jungsoo seonsaengnim" I said loudly this time in his ear. He woke up and seemed to be surprised to see me. "Taeyeon-ssi?" He looked confuse. "Seonsaengnim, you didn't remember you tell me to come to your dorm tonight?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Sure. Give me time to put on my t-shirt and pants." He is just wearing his boxer. Taeyeon nodded.

"So, can i hear the story now?" I asked as he came out from the bathroom. He sat in his bed and tell me to sit beside him. I nervously sat down. "Ehm, yeah, i promise you anyway." He sighed.

He began his story. "SM turn down the money they give us for our needs per month and i think i need more money, so i did extra job. No one knows this, and i'm pleading everybody not to give me schedule by morning. So, You know it's kinda confuse me when Jessica planned to go vacation to an entertainment company and I know she would  be choosing SM. And i'm dead. Soo Man hyung will punish me." Leeteuk face down.

"Hmm." Taeyeon didn't know what to do.

"Hyung! Dinner i..." Ryeowook suddenly bardged in. He was shock to see Taeyeon. "Ehm, sorry for disturbing." Ryeowook said and went outside. "Wookie!" Jugnsoo called him and he came in. "I didn't meant it hyung. Mianhae to disturb you. Don't punish me." That guy was surely looks cute. Okay, I mean Ryeowook. "It's okay." Jungsoo seonsaengnim smiled at Ryeowook. "Well, nice to meet you, umm.." "Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon." I said to him and smiled. He smiled back. "Nice to meet you Taeyeon, I'm Ryeowook." He bowed. I stood up and bowed. "I know you." I smile. "Woah, Jinjja?" "Wook-ah, don't act stupid." "Ah, ne, hyung. I just wanted to tell you that dinner is ready. My special tofu tonight." "Arasseo. Gomawo Wookie. I'll be there soon." Leeteuk said and Ryeowook leave the room.

"Taeyeon-ssi, have you eat dinner?" Jungsoo seonsaengnim asked. "Em, not yet, seon..." "Don't call me soensaengnim here. Call me Leeteuk oppa. Arasseo? I don't want the members to find out." He said and I nodded. "Common let's eat." He said and went out. I have no choice but to follow him. The members are eating noisily. The first to realize my arrival is Ryeowook. "Noona!! Come here and eat. You have to try my delicious tofu!" Ryeowook said. The members eat at the floor. They were staring blankly at me, except for Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook. "Noona? I'm not your noona." I said. "But, i just want to call you that even that you are my dongsaeng, can i?" Ryeowook showed his aegyo and i giggled and of course i nodded. "Who is she?" Yesung asked. "Taeyeon noona. Eteuk hyung's friend." Ryeowook said and i smiled. "Taeyeon imnida." I bowed and they introduce themself. Hyojin, i bet you must be jealous if you know where I am right now.

Ryeowook's food was delicious. The most delicious tofu i ever tasted. "Gomawo for the dinner tonight Ryeowook-ssi." I said. "Don't call me in a formal way noona." he pouted. "Arasseo, wookie." I smiled and he smiled too. "Wook, you like her?" Yesung asked. "Aniya hyung. She is my noona. Ne, noona?" Wookie asked to me and i nodded and smiled.

 

No one's POV

"Taeyeon-ah, i'm going to Sukira. You want to stay here, go home, or..?"

"I think i should go home, this is not my house." Taeyeon smiled. She really want to go home and mae HyoJin jealous. Okay, evil plan. "Arasseo. You need me to send you home?" Leeteuk asked and Taeyeon hurriedly shook her head. "No need, gomawo seo, e-teuk oppa, i'll see you tomorrow." Taeyeon said and bid goodbye to the other members and went out from their dorm.

Walking home alone, it is currently 10.30 PM. She tried to call HyoJin but she was not answering. 'Maybe she sleep already.' Taeyeon tought.

She finally arrived at her apartment, threw her things at her bedroom, and changed her clothes. After refreshing herself, she went to check HyoJin who was sleeping peacefuly at the bed. Taeyeon smiled and walked out. Just as she got back into her room, her phone rang. "Leeteuk seonsaengnim?" Taeyeon asked before answering the phone.

"Yubuseyo?"

"Hello, are you miss Kim Tae Yeon?"

"Nae. And who is this?"

"I am a policeman. Sorry to disturb you at this time. Mr. Jungsoo, and some of his friend got and accident just now. We're taking them to the hospital. Your name is the first, it means you're the last person talking to him in phone. Please come to Yonsei hospital now. Thank you and good night."

Just as the line went dead, Taeyeon let her phone fell down. She can't taught clearly. She was confused. She decided to went to the hospital because she didn't know any of Super Junior's member's phone number. She decided to let HyoJin sleep while she hurriedly take a taxi to Yonsei hospital.

 

Yonsei Hospital 11.30

"Park Jung Soo?"

"Emergency Room."

"Thanks"

Taeyeon ran down the corridor and went through a door that have signs "EMERGENCY" writen in a board. She saw Siwon, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, and Donghae in front of a door waiting. She ran towards them. "How's Leeteuk oppa's condition?" Taeyeon asked. The members look up to her. "How can you know? TV?" Yesung asked. "The police call me." Taeyeon said.

"He's still inside. Also with Eunhyuk." Siwon said. "It's the second time they got accident like this." Sungmin said and sighed. "Don't remind me of that accident will you?" Kyuhyun said with a deep voice. Sungmin didn't replied.

A doctor came out from the room. They hurriedly went there, "How are my friends, doctor?" Siwon asked. "Both of them got a very serious injuries. It need times for them to recover. And,.. I'll explain to you later." The doctor said and went away. All of them decided to went into the room.

Both of them look faint, and many scars on their boddies. "Don't cry Donghae hyung. Everything is gonna be fine." Ryeowook tried to calm Donghae down as himself are holding back his tears. "I'm staying here, tonight." Siwon said. "No! Let me stay." SUngmin said. "Why not me? You know, Eunhae couple, and Leeteuk hyung is the loveliest hyung i've got." Donghae said. "No, it's me. Please. Let me stay tonight." Siwon said.

 

Taeyeon's POV

30 minutes pass

We left Siwon inside, and walked outside, along the corridor. Nobody speak. "Why is Lee Soo Man not coming?!" Sungmin suddenly blurted out. "Calm down. You know her daughter is sick." RYeowook said. "But this is a serious accident! We should go to SM Building!" Sungmin said agan, full of emotion. "There's no use. Let's go there tomorrow morning, earlier than we usually do and cancelled all our schedule for tomorrow." Yesung said.

"Taeyeon-ah." Yesung said. "Ne?" I answered, hearing my name being called. . "Can you come to SM Building tomorrow?" Yesung asked and Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Donghae looked at us, confusely. "For, what?" I askewd nervously. "We have to discuss this tomorrow. I need your help." Yesung said. He gave a signal to the members and they nodded. "Alright. Give me the adress and time. I have school tomorrow. Maybe i'm not coming." Taeyeon said. "Give me your phone number and i'll message it to you."

 

MORNING

"Taeyeon-ah! Wake up! We'll be late for school!" HyoJin shouted right in my ears. I woke up and look right at the clock. Then she remembered her promise to Yesung so she checked her phone.

'Apgujongdeong deul-dong ****** come here at 8. Yesung'

"HyoJin-ah, i'm not going to school today." Taeyeon said. Hyojin knitted her eyebrows, "Why? You're not feeling well?" she asked. "No. I just have something to do." Taeyeon said and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When she went out, Hyojin was already gone. Now, SM Building.

She hurriedly wear her clothes.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Taeyeon+clothes&view=detail&id=5F8E6C8E507BC28E101470C65F18531345F05672&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR 

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT

"But, i have and appointment with SUper Junior's member."

"You're lying. So much fans these days acted like you. We'll not letting you inside."

"Call one of the members if you want! I've made an appointment with Yesung-ssi."

"Ya! She's right, let her in." Someone said. . I walked towards him and walked inside, glancing at the security guard.

"WHo are you anyway?" I asked. I didn't know this guy, really. He unmasked his face,

"Dong Bang  Shin Ki's Changmin."