Planning

What Is Your Job?

Leeteuk's POV

"What?" I asked when the class sudenly gasped when I walked in. "Eeteuk oppa!" Thegirls screm and ran to me. How on the eart can they find out about me? I'm in a serious problem. How if ELFs know if I work as a teacher? What will they say? Gosh! This is dangerous.

I touched my face and realize that my glasses was no longer on my face.It must be fallen when i bumped into that girl.

"Oppa! May I have your autograph?"

"Teuki oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Let's eat with me later teukiii."

"Oppa! Let's watch cinema after the school time ended!"

The girls keep shouting making the class so noisy. "Yah! What are all of you doing?" someone shouted and al of the girls make way for the one who shouted. That girl again. "This is your glasses." she said handing me my glasses. "Oh. okay. thank."

"Oppa, you're more handsome without hat glasses." the pretty jessica said as she leaned into Leeteuk. "Yah! Jessica! How can you seduce your teacher?" Asked Goo Na Young. "Keep silent All!" I shouted and the girls become quiet. "Now, go back to seat! I have someting to tell you guys!" I said.

"Please don't let anyone know about this. Only this class can know. Okay? I need your help. I am willing to do anything for all of you to shut your mouth off." I said and that girl name Jessica raise her hand. "I will. But you should come to my birthday party tommorow." Jessica said, playing with her hair. "Everybody will recognize me, then." I said. "come as my boyfriend. No one will know." She said. "What are you thinking yo..." bfore i could complete my sentence the President of the school came in.

"Mr. Jung Soo."

"Yes, Mr. Ahn?" Leeteuk replied.

"Meet me at my office after the first lesson finish."

"I undrstand."

 

Recess time

"Come in"

Leeteuk sat in front of Mr. Ahn Jae Park. "Jung Soo-ssi, your class is going on a gireld trip. So today, after the recess time, your class should do a meeng. I'm going to do a meeting. I'm going to join too. Now you can go back and we discuss later."

"Arasseo, Kamsahamnida." Leeteuk bowed and walked out.

He went back to the lass and planned to eat his breakfast. He hasn't eeat breakfast this morning because Siwon keep chasing after him. Asking this and that. Surely about 'why he always dissapear from morning.'

"oppa! Can I eat with you?" JEssica asked just as Leeteuk started to eat. Jessica leaned on the table making Leeteuk sighed. "Don't call me 'oppa' will you?" Leeteuk asnwered. "Than, what? Honey?" She said in a cute voice. "Call me seonsaengnim." Leeteuk asnwered coldly while continue eating. "That's not great oppa." Jessic apouted. "Or i'll ignore you." "Arasseo." Jessica walked away.

 

"Everybody! Sit on your chair!"Leeteuk shouted just as before Mr. Ahn came in. "Good aternoon class." Ahn Jae Park greeted the class. "Afternoon MR Jae Park."

"So now, we should start the meeting." He said. "Meeting?" the student asked. "Oh i see, Mr. Jung Soo haen't told you yet? So, we're going to plan a vacation! And we're gong to dicuss it now." He said and the class shouted happily. "Sit down, Kyung Jae!"

"So now, we are going to do it for 5 days, who agree?" Mr. Jae PArk started. "Me!" the class shouted. "Good. Now anyone have an idea where should we go?" He asked for a suggestion.

"How about the zoo?" GUm Mi Young suggesed. "That's boring." JinKi respond and the other nodded.

"Amusement park?"

"We're not kids!"

"How about entertainment company?" Jessica suddenly asked. Leeteuk seems to be shock. He can read Jessica's mind. "You're crazy sica-ah! It's not easy to get permission." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! I want tp see Victoria F(x)! So pretty!" Stephen said.

"We can make a vacation with title 'Train yourself to be an idol'." Jaeyon said.

"I agree with you!"

After so much time argument, 4 people can't go and the rest 24 can go.

 

The school bell finally rang. It's time for the students  t go home . Leeteuk sighed as Jessica approached him again.

"Oppa, do you think I'm pretty?" Jessica asked while plaing with her hair.

"Don't call me oppa, I've told you." Leeteuk said as he walked away.

"Seonsaengnim! Wait!" Jessica said.

"Jessica-ssi. If the pressident see this, we're dead!" Leeteuk warned her.

"Jessica. Let him go." Taeyeon suddenly said.

"Yah! You jealous aren't you shorty?"

Taeyeon stepped just to punched Jssica when Leeteuk stopped hr. "Don't do it and thank yo for helping me again." "Cheonmane seonsaengnim." Jessica ran away left them two in the corridor.

Just as Taeyeon want to go away, Leeteuk called her. "Taeyeon-ssi!" Leeteuk shouted and Taeyeon looked back and approach him.

"Keep a secret about who i am, oay?"

"I will. But why can you be a teacher here?"

"It's a long story. I can't tell you here because everyone might here it."

"But i really want to know."

"Come to my house tonight. HEre is the adress." Leeteuk said givng Taeyeon his name card.

"Dorm"

Leeteuk nodded and Taeyeon looked at him with an unbelieable look.

"I've gotta go! See you tonight Taeyeon-ssi!"