Rehearsal Day One

What Is Your Job?

Taeyeon got into the SM Entertainment building after having a long talk in the morning with HyoJin about the matters. She is so shocked and didn't believed her at first but then she believed.

Taeyeon sighed and went into the building after entering some password. She greeted all the staffs with a bow and a smile and went to the elevator. The elevator door opened and she went in, then, someone ran and quickly went in. After the elevator door closed, Taeyeon look at the guy beside her who was ranning before. "Annyeonghaseo." Taeyeon greeted with a boy. "Ah, hello. Who are you? Are you a new trainee?" The guy asked. Now, Taeyeon could see his face clearly. It was Kyuhyun. Taeyeon couldn't reply for a moment but then she managed to say a few words, "No, it's difficult to be explained, Kyuhyun-ssi." Kyuhyun nodded and said, "It's okay than, nice to meet you." and the elevator door opened and Taeyeon went out, leaving Kyuhyun inside.

The corridor was long and Taeyeon went along searching for room 4-3. She turned to the right and finally found it, the second room. She contained her nerves and knock on the door. "Come in!" A voice said from inside and slowly, Taeyeon turned down the knob and look inside the room.

Just as she opened the door, she was greeted by 2 girls. One is drinking the mineral water and the other one is doing some stretching. The girl who was  stretching noticed Taeyeon first and turned her body to face her and smiled. "Annyeong, I'm Yoo Jae Mi. I'll be here to accompany you for today afternoon for 3 hours to practice. And that girl who was busy drinking is..." "I'm Kim Han Young." she said with a wide smiled. "Annyeonghaseo, I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can be good friends and learn effectively." Taeyeon said and bowed. "Awh, you're so polite. How old are you?" Jae Mi asked. "I'm 17 on the Korean age." Taeyeon answered with a smile and put her things down to the floor. "Ah, I'm 17 so you can call me unnie. And Han Young is 16 so just call her whatever you want." Jaemi said. Hanyoung chuckled.

 

Leeteuk's POV

Yah! This damn schedule didn't allow me to spend more time with Taeyeon. Schedule-ah, are you guys jealous? Oh, anyway, we're driving towards the KBS building for Music Bank pre-recording. Donghae who was sitting beside me was slipping and Eunhyuk was busy with his phone so I don't know what to do.

I slipped out my phone and send a message to my manager,

'Hyung, do you know Kim Taeyeon's phone number? The girl i'll be performing in SMT later on.'

'Yeah, here XXXXXXXXX. Why do you need it? I've told the trainees already.'

'I know hyung. It's okay. See you later.'

Leeteuk was smiling the whole time when he's saving Taeyeon's number on his phone. He didn't realize it but Ryeowook is looking at him all the time and peeking at his handphone. Ryeowook smirked and quickly took out his phone and dialed someone.

 

Changmin's POV

I was having a breakfast at the cafe beside the office with Kyuhyun when suddenly he left to recieve a call. I was so curious but i decided to wait for him and read my newspaper.

5 minutes later, he came back with a big smirk on his face. "What's up?" I asked him. He shook his head and said, "No. Nothing. He. But any chance, do you know Kim Taeyeon?" Kyuhyun asked. Again, that name.

It's so familiar to me... and her face too... but she couldn't be her, right? I was just dreaming.

"Yeah, i know her. Why?" I finally said. "No.. nothing. Just asking." Kyuhyun replied and the big smirk disappeared from his face and he went back to his coffee.

Wonder what is the call about.

 

Taeyeon's POV

For the first half an hour, we do some warm up and do some easy dance move. So, Jaemi and Han young will be helping me with my dance for 3 hours. "So, Taeyeon-ah, we're going to the main practice now. I'll changed Jungsoo- Leeteuk Seonbaenim's place and you be who you are. Hanny-yah, can you please get us the property, beg you." "Alright." Hanyoung went out from the room.

"Why do you call her Hanny?" I asked. "Ah, it's just a friendly name. Okay so now, you go to the other side while i stayed at the middle." JaeMi instructed and Taeyeon do what she told her to do. "So, from there, i'm going to do some dance move and you just stay there until i give you signs, okay?" she asked and i nodded. Then, she started to dance. She was so good and flexible and her stage performance was so good that i was amazed. Then, she stopped. "Up to this move, you came in and walked like you're doing a fashion show... to me." Jaemi said. I was scaried since i don't know how to. We practice for quite some times for the walk and i managed to do it.

We practiced for like two hour ahead and decided to took a rest for a while. "You never have an experience on dancing before?" Hanyoung asked as she was typing on her phone. I shook my head and said, "No. I only try singing before. But it's just for my fun." I said and drank. "Can you sing, just a little bit?" Hanyoung asked. "Uhm, okay. What songs should i sing?" I asked. "Do you know Take A Bow by Rihanna? It's very good! can you sing it, for us?" Hanyoung asked cheerfully. I nodded and smiled.

 

Leeteuk's POV

The pre-recording finished earlier and i'm now back at the office. I asked Lee Seonsaengnim (Lee Soo Man) about the room where Taeyeon is practicing right now and he told me it was 4-3. I get there by elevator but as i'm about the opened the door, someone was singing inside. I listened to the voice carefully. The girl has a heavenly voice. It was so soothing, so calming, so stable and so beautiful. Who ever it is, it couldn't be Taeyeon. Taeyeon got a loud and fierce voice. The trainee is so good at it. I keep listening to the voice until the song end. I had no idea what the song was but then i knocked at the door and went in. "Oh, Leeteuk seonbaenim is here!" said one of the girl and the three girls greeted me and bowed. I bowed back and said hello and noticed Taeyeon. I was smiling wildly and she bowed once again.

"Seonbaenim, do you hear the voice earlier?" the girl on the left said. I smiled and nodded. "It's really beautiful. Is it you?" I asked in full curiousity. But she shook her head, "No. It's her." she pointed to Taeyeon and i dropped my jaw. "It's really you?" I asked her and she nodded. "Well, i think we're going first seonbae! Have a good day!" the two girls took their things and walked out.

I was left with Taeyeon and silence consumes the atmosphere. "Can.. can you sing once again, another song maybe?" I suddenly asked. She looked at me but nodded in the end. "What song should i sing?" she asked. "Whatever you want." I said and she nodded agian.

She took a deep breath and began.

Seuchyeo ganayo
Uriui sarangeun
Kaseum apeun chuoekingayo
Doraseoneyo
Keudaeui maeumeun
Nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Keudae deutgo ittnayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo
Uriui sarangeul

Naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo
Haruharu keuriwohabnida
Kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo
Ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo
Uriui sarangeul

Maeil nan keuriumsoge
Harureul beotineunde
Keudaen eodittnayo

Naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo
Keudae iji mothaeseo!

My Love dorawajwoyo
Ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal

 

She sang it so beautifully and i was surprised. She smiled at the end and i walked closer to her. And i don't know what happened to me but i was in a total reflex. I cupped her face and bring her lips closer to mine.