SMTOWN New York?

What Is Your Job?

Taeyeon awkwardly look at Lee Soo Man who was looking at her. Then, he smiled. "Kim Tae Yeon?" He said. "Ye, seonsaengnim?" Taeyeon asked. "Would you mind joining us at SMTOWN New York 2 weeks from now?" Lee Soo Man asked. Taeyeon's eyes widened. She doesn't even have a clue if it's a dream or not. But, why her?

"Re-really? Why suddenly? Why... me?" Taeyeon was startled. "I know you have the potential. You just have to do a duet with one of our artist here and we prepared for it already. Will you accept our over?" Lee Soo Man asked once again. Taeyeon didn't move. "Okay, listen. We're going to explain the rest to you later. But you just have to sing a duet and you have to come here everyday until the time comes and you'll be following us to New York." He said. "What about school?" Taeyeon asked. "No worry about that. We're going to give them a letter." Lee Soo Man said with a smile. "So?" "I accept." Taeyeon said. "Yes!" suddenly someone shouted loudly and they both got surprised; forget then Yesung is still there. "Oh, I'm sorry." Yesung bowed.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

Taeyeon's POV

Today,i should go back to SM Entertainment after school. Well, i told about this to HyoJin and she shouted like crazy and she can't even sleep. She's very sleepy now though. "You're sleepy." I commented as we walked towards the subway station. "No, I'm not. See?" she said while jumping around like a child. "Aigoo, stop it." I said and both of us took the subway.

> skip <

Why is Leeteuk oppa... no, i mean Jung Soo seonsaengnim is not here today? I wonder...

> skip <

I decided to ask Mrs. Chen about JungSoo seonsaengim and they said that he is not working here anymore. I was feeling down.  i don't even have any idea why. So, I decide to ask him later if i met him at the building. HAHA! HyoJin will be mad jealous of me.

HyoJin have to do the school project while i took subway to SM building. I walked in because the securities know me already. I walked towards the elevator and stood in front of the elevator, waiting. When it suddenly opened, Jung Soo seonsaengnim is there with Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim and also... Changmin? Yeah, Changmin.

"Oh, hello, Taeyeon-ssi. What a luck to see you here now. Well, let's go to the meeting room now. Go go!" He said and i followed him from the back. Leeteuk turned his head and shook hs head give me signal that he doesn't know a single thing happening.

We got into the meeting room and sat around the table. "Kim Taeyeon-ssi. You're going to do two duet performance. One is singing with this guy..." SooMan said, pointing to Changmin. "...and one dancing with this guy." he pointed at Park Seonsaengnim... No, Leeteuk oppa. "Uhh..."

 

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hello guys this is parkyeori. Well, i will be missing for a month because i'm going on a vacation. The next chapters would be her 2 weeks of training days though. Be sure it will be interesting. Don't expect this story as a simple one which you can guess easily. I love you guys! See you soon ^^ parkyeori