Flahsback

What Is Your Job?

The night sky was full of firework. The 9 years old, Kim Tae Yeon sitting under a tree with his big brother, Kim Chang Min. They eat street foods while looking at the night sky, the decorated night sky. Today is Taeyeon's birthday yet there is only her and his brother, Chang Min. Their parents were both overseas, doing some business, they said.

"Thank you for all." Taeyeon said to his big brother, who was currently 10. There are just one year different between them. Both of them are smart and get great score in school especially history. Both of them like history.

"Oppa, what do you want to be when you're big?" asked Taeyeon, finishing the last bite of her street food.

"Me? I want to be.. I don't know. I ike singing. Maybe i want to be a singer." ChangMin said, looking at his sister.

"I want to be a teacher." Taeyeon said.

"Teacher? What teacher? I mean, kindergarten or Primary school, or High School?" asked Changmin.

"Kindergarten. I love kids. Seeing kids playing around, reminds me when papa is not as busy as now." Taeyeon said and looked down. She hold back her tears, trying not to cry, remembering that this is the first time their parents are not at home when it is Taeyeon's birthday.

"It's okay Taeyeon-ah. Don't cry. Oppa is here." The 10 years old Changmin is trying to comfort her dongsaeng. But then, 2 guys on mask appeared and brought Kim Chang Min away. They pushed and Kicked Taeyeon who was crying hardly. And since then, she's alone and she never know where is her brother until now. Kim Chang Min missing..

 

Then, her thoughts change.

 

 

She was sitting in the side of Han River.It's very clean. Very clean as in very very clean. She looked at the cars passing by, the busy street of Seoul. She was crying so badly. She was currently 12 years old and since that day, (you know which one), she never saw her brother or even her parents anymore. She's currenly living with her mean auntie of her, a sister of her father. she was so mean to her and make her do the chores. But, when she's not home, Taeyeon used the piano. She loves playing piano and her aunt didn't know. But, the pain that her auntie give her until now, can't be bare anymore, Taeyeon stood up and decided her fate. If she want to success and not depend on her auntie, she have to do this.

 

Then, her thoughts change again.

 

The house was in a mess. Broken plates, glass and everything was scattering on the floor. The chair has all been thrown up. "No! you can't ! You are my made and you will always be!" Taeyeon's aunt shouted and shut the door to her room. Taeyeon decided not to cry and packed the things as fas as she could and after that, at midnight, she escape the house. 'Sorry auntie, but i didn't want to live here anymore. I love you.' Taeyeon said and went away from the house leaving the house, messy.

 

Then, her thouhts change again.

 

She felt very happy, very moody today. You know why? She's accepted to join SM Entertainment and she will be living in a dorm with other trainees! She's very happy. She bought ice cream and sat on the garden. She took out her teddy bear doll that Papa gave him on her 8th birthday. "It's been a while, Papa." she said. "I love you always, appa, eomma." Taeyeon said and she fell asleep.

 

"Miss, are you alright?" ask a voice, it becoming more clear to Taeyeon. She suddenly feel awaken. She blinked for a moment and looked at the guy who was staring at her. Taeyeon jumped back. "So-sorry." she said. "Annyeong haseo. Taeyeon imnida." she bowed. The guy bowed back. "Shim Chang Min imnida." The guy said. Changmin,, i know him. But why, now, seeing him as a person.. my thought back to .. ah! It couldn't be. Before the blackout, i hear someone screaming my name, "TAEYEON!!"