New Teacher

What Is Your Job?

TaeYeon's POV

"Taeyeon-ah! Sit down here! Hurry up!" HyoJin said as I walked into the classroom.

"What's up HyoJin?" I asked her and sit beside her.

"Mrs. Kim Jung Sil is sick today! What about our english class?" HyoJin pouted since she like english lesson so much.

"Well, you know i always hate english lessons HyoJin-ah. I don't care! It would be fun without the teacher! Believe me!" I said and tapped her shoulder while she just pouted. Ah, my friend is so cute!

Ok, so, Lesson 1 is Mathematics. I'm not that good at mathematics but at least it's better than english. I'm bored with that subject. The english here are too hard for me. And what the use i learn english? I can reply conversation already.

Mr. Yun Bok Came in and greet the students before he starts the lesson. "Please do excercise 37 page 42! I give you all 20 minutes." He said and sit in the teacher's desk.

 

20 minutes later...

After I finish my work, Mr. Yun Bok went out and Mr. Han, the principal, directly came in. "I've got something to inform you today. Please be quiet." He said and the noisy class become silent.

"Since, Mr. Kim Jung Sil is absent for today and maybe for this week, there are a replacement teacher that will teach you." Mr. Han said. HyoJin said "Yes!" and I was just sitting in my chair pouting like a duck.

A guy came in. "This is your teacher, Mr. Park Jung Woon." Mr. Han said. "Now, he will teach you english lesson. I'm out." Mr. Han said while walking out. Mr. Park Jung Woon wear a glasses, a dark black glasses, white collar shirts and black trousers and a van touvel shoes. Seems like i've seen this teacher before. but where?

"You! The girl back there! What is your name?" Mr. Park said. I wasn't concentrating at the lesson that time and I face down.

"Yah! Tae! Mr. Park is calling for you!" HyoJin said and i faced up. "Me? I'm Kim Tae Yeon." I said.

"Don't sleep in the class okay?" He said and smile. Wait, this smile, really familiar.

 

                                                                                                                          %%%%%

 

"I'm home!" I shouted and as usual no one answered because both of my parents are working on their specs shop. This is very boring. Anyway, where is my brother? Ah he must be sleeping in his friend's house tonight.

I went upstairs and change my clothes. Nothing to do, I'm bored. Finally, i decided to watch the television. Yey! Strong Heart is playing! I'm on time today! That's Super Junior! Geez! Leeteuk is so handsome! Okay, what am i thinking??

I laugh really hard at Eunhyuk oppa's picture. That is damn funny! Hah, I wish my school have a teacher like them.

Just as i turn off the television, the bell at my house ring. I hurriedly went downstairs and open the door. "HyoJin! Why are you here?" I asked her. "I just want to play here. My Sister and my parents are not home yet so I'm bored." She said. "Come in" I said and lead the way.

My house and her house is not far away. Well, only 11 house away. She sat on the living room and i take some tea in the fridge.

"Taeyeon!" She shouted just as I came back from the kitchen. "What?" I said and put the tea in the table in front of her. I sat beside her and saw she is looking at my Super Junior magazine. "Who are this guys?" She said. "They all are so handsome." She said. "You didn't know them HyoJin? Where do you live this long? In a deepest part of the deepest hole in the deepest cave in the deepest country?" I asked her. She pouted. "Tell me please."

"Okay, that is Super Junior." I said as i drink my tea. "Let's surf them on the internet." she grab my hand and ran upstairs. What an annoying best friends she could be sometimes.

I turn on my computer and hyoJin take a chair beside me. "What do you want to know from them?" I ask her before typing key to search at the google tab. "Hmm, I want to know the members name." she said. I type 'Super' and the list came out. I click Super Junior on wikipedia and the results appear. She click one of each members name. "Wah, I like this guy!" she said. I went closer and see Yesung. "And this one!" she said pointing at Leeteuk. "Also this one and this one!" He said pointing to Donghae and Sungmin.

"Why so much?" I asked her. "Because all of them are handsome!" she said while touching her cheeks. "Aigoo, my HyoJin is falling in love?" I . "Yah!" she push me and we laugh for the remaining day.

 

6 O'clock

"Taengoo-ah, my parents are not coming home today so can i stay with you?" she said just as i came out from the bathroom after the shower. "Hm, for me it's okay. But where is JinHye unnie?" I asked her while drying my hair. "She is in a school camp for 3 days." Hyojin said and I nodded. "yey! Thank you Taengoo! I love you!" She said and jump onto me.

"Aish, what a childish girl." I said and she pouted. I laugh.

"So, what's the dinner tonight?" She asked.

"Let's just buy outside. I'm too lazy to cook today." I said.

"Hmm, that's fine with me. Common! Let's go!" She said pushing me out of the room.

"Wait! I have to take my sling bag first and turn off the light." I said while walking to take my bag and turn off the light.

I locked my house gate and walked along the street. We went to the main street and it's so crowded.

We stopped in front of the restaurant and went in. "Annyeong haseo." The waiter at the door said. "How many person?" she asked. "Just 2 of us." I said and we followed her.

"What do you want to order?" she asked with a cheerful voice.

"Hmm, ddukbokki please." HyoJin said.

"I'm the same. And the drink, i want, umm, Strawberry milkshake." I said.

"I want Lemon Coffee." She said and i grinned. "What kind of drink is that?" I asked her as the waiter walked away.

"I just wanna try. I don't know either." she said while putting her shoulder up and down.

 

"This is your order miss! Enjoy the food!" another waitress come after 5 minutes. Just as we eat the first spoon, there is a crowd of guy talking so loud. They had just entered. I was annoyed and look at them.

"Super Junior?!" I nearly shouted. Luckily those guys didn't hear. Hyojin turned her head and jump out of her chair. She held her breath. "That is Super Junior!" she nearly whispered. "I know!" I said. "Keep eating." i said acting cool and back to my food while HyoJin just looking at them.

"Tae-taeyeon-ah.. why our new english teacher is so similiar like that boy, i forgot what his name is but our teacher is like an ugly version of him?" HyoJin asked to me who is busy eating.

I looked up..