Wait what?

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

"_______-ssi,as you all know there will be a dance in junpyo's house," everyone started whispering and chatting about the oh so great dance "so that's why..." woo bin started walking towards me "me, member of f4, song woo bin" he got in one knee "is asking you,_____ _____, to be my date, to make your dreams come true for one night" everyone started clapping and 'awwwwing' but gin min whatever were fake crying. "i....., i'll think about it , woo bin-ssi" everyone gasped at my response, woo bin stood up "it's better than no,thank you," he bowed "for taking your time to think" he left the room and the teacher continued with the lesson ,45 minutes passed and i was playing with my hair while bomi was asleep,i felt something at the back of my head so i snapped my head back, it was a paper ball,

"you are bored right?"

i looked around the room searching for it's owner "psssssst" i heard a voice behind me,it was manami,i looked at her and nodded,"your friend is asleep" she mouthed, "yes....she's bored and her grades are high so she doesn't care".i half whispered, "can you wake her up?" i nodded and started poking her with my pen, "WHAT?" she shouted, earning a loud laughter from the whole classroom and the teacher chuckled,he did't seemed to care about the fact that one of his students fell asleep, he just continued the lesson"yah, why did you woke me up" she whispered angrily , i just turned my head towards manami's direction and she mouthed "can i talk to you after class" bomi nodded and i looked at her with a questioning look "you too ____-ssi".i began doodling in my notebook until the bell rang,now we had a 10 minute break until the english teacher arrived , bomi and i walked to manami's desk . "you don't remember me do you?" we looked at each other , she looked quite familiar and bomi did so too, but i can't pin point it. "i'm chiaki manami, we both studied in kindergarden together, but my parents got a job opportunity back in my hometown, fukuoka,bomi, you went to russia , _____,you went to china but moved later on,there was another girl, misun, we used to be stuck like glue, but after our parents moved our friendship broke appert" she said with a genuine but sad smile . "what happened to misun" asked bomi "yeah..." i replied scratching the back of my head, "her parents moved to france, acually , there's a picture i take with me everywhere i go,she took out a pivture of her,bomi, me and misun when we were little,smiling happily, we looked like sisters, "class pack up your things, we have an assembly to attend", said miss hannah,we all packed our things up and went to the auditorium

bomi,manami an i sat together , mana in the middle, bomi on her right and i on her left,suddenly f4  appeared and they made an announcement."students of shinhwa" said junpyo with a cocky smile, "we announce that the ball at junpyo's house.... IT'S CANCELLED"so this was their trick.... if i said yes he would embarass me iin front of everyone, i glared at him but he just winked at me, making all the girls squeal, "stupid" muttered manami under her breath,"hi i'm junpyo and i'm a heartless jerk that plays with emotions" manami said immitating junpyo's voice and accent,bomi and i stiffled a giggle , "but!!!" started ji yung ....now what? "we said it wouldn't be at JUNPYO'S HOUSE"he continued "IT WOULD BE AT"....he said with emotion "______-SSI'S HOUSE" whn i heard my name i stood up, "I NEVER AGREED TO THIS" i shouted walking towards them "oh right, that's because you don't live in a shinhwa condo, you live in a 5,ooo won house " said junpyo while everyone laughed "it'll be at my house then, BUT i want to make a bet " everyone's eyes were on us , expecting what i would say "bring it on"said ji yung, "you all will come with the school uniform,to school,normal shoes,no curly hair or classes on your private room" i said "you'll do that if my house s bigger than yours, more high tech than yours and BETTER that yours", they all laughed "but if you loose" said junpyo "YOU , will come to school wearing a maid outfit, serving us 1 week at our lounge" said woobin, "ok" i said stretching my hand to woobin , he took my hand and kissed it,all the girls growled "bring it on" he said, "you are all dismissed" said junpyo, we all left to lunch,manami , bomi and i decided to sit with jandi "hi!!!!" i shouted into her ear, she shouted in gibberish korean while bomi and manami chuckled, we sat down and the gin sun min trio came....not again, "ewwwww....what's that smell..."said the barbie girl,"it smells like....trash..." said miranda, i learnt her name in class "so disgusting" said the other one with pigtails "oh.... so it's your food, so sad ....look....she has to make her own food because she doesn't has money to buy it," her minions laughed evily "jandi ignered them while my nuckles went white, after they left a girl came near us "can i try it?" she asked jandi, that was holding something yellow , jandi nodded,"my name is oh minji" we introduced ourselves and i explained jandi my story with bomi and manami,we left and went outside "look,its f4's woo bin" i heard the same voice shout , all the girls crouded around him , "hi _____-ssi" he said, " about today, you don't have to show junpyo your house, it would be .....weird" he said " i bet her house is bigger than jupyo's " manami said, the ball was in saturday and it was thursday,"anyways, what do you say about my invitation" he said winking "ok" bomi and manami looked at me with horrified expressions "OK?!?!?" they shouted in unison "ok" said woo bin with a smile plastered in his face, it wasn't a smirk or a creepy grin, it was a smile, the smile you show when you see your parents that left 2 years ago , he turned around and walked towards the f4 lounge with girls chasing him, so he started to run.

·TIMESKIP TO :FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL·

"hi there eonnie and ajjumma"i said chasing after them  , bomi flicked my forehead and manami smiled, "why don't you come to my house? we'll plan the ball" i said enthusiastically while manami widened her eyes,"YOU HAVEN'T PLANNED THE BALL YET?!?!?!" they said in unison.....again "no..." i said with my head down, "oh gurl, i'm probably sleeping there because this ball will be huge" bomi said " can we sleep at your house tonight?" asked manami "only if you and your parents approve" she finished "she lives with her step sister " said bomi "well, it all depends on you and your sister"they said with hopeful looks on their eyes "let me ask" i took out my phone and dialed sara's number "hi eonnie!!!" "oh hi:____"can my friends sleep over?" "girls or boys?" she was in loudspeaker so bomi and manami chucked "GIRLS !!!YOU SICK MINDED EONNI!!!""ok ok ok , what are their names?" "chiaki manami and hwang bomi " "wait... isn't hwang bomi the author? she studies with you" "i  practically study with her " "ok , they can come here" ok... bye see you there " . i hung up but bomi and manami weren't there, i turned around and saw something i never imagined possible.....was this real?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

because i'm stupid starts playing 

what do you see that leaves you shocked?

what are woo bin's real intentions? 

should i stop making this sound as a commercial?

find out next episode of boys over flowers!!!!

hate and my response is

BYEEEEEEEEEE<3