Stoppppp!!!

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

after 2 hours with the boys,we got out of the boat and thanked the man "you want to go eat?" asked woobin and I looked at manami ,she hummed in response and I rolled my eyes "what?aren't you happy?" Woobin teased and quickly turned around and Walked towards a Bikini shop "hey!!!!" Misun shouted and started running with me ,followed by Bomi and Misun"I want a Bikini tooooooooo!!!!!" they catched up with me and we entered the shop, we eyed the swimsuits for a while "do you have this in S size ?" Misun asked the employee in japanese and she nodded,Misun smiled at me and followed the employee .I kept looking at the bikinis and found one that was my size,I walked towards the fitting room and tried it on.After that ,I asked for the price and payed for it as the girls already had theirs ,I had my clothing in the shopping bag and the bikini on,when we walked outside the door and started walking towards the F4  ,their eyes went wide .

(Me-Bomi-Misun-Manami)

"WOOOOOOW!!!is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" said woobin ing his shirt "no,definetly not just you"I said and he turned around "hey there babe" he hugged me by my waist and I unwrapped is arm off me "don't babe me"I glared at him and kept walking with S4.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

that night at the hotel

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..

 opened the door to my room,The girls wanted to go dance but I was tired so I decided to stay in the room .I took my shoes off ,There was a knock on the door so I pened it and it was jjust Woobin "hey" he said and I slammed the door on his face "hey ,I want to talk to you" I heard through the door "I'm serious" He said again as I looked at my nails "about what?" I asked "look,i know why you are mad,I just wanted to make you jealous,I was just so....uhm.....jealous,because all the boys were over you and I shouldn't have been so rude to you that day," He said through the door and I opened it "please forgive me" He said handing me a rose "It really took you that long?" I asked and he smiled ,he suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back. "sorry,I know i'm stupid" he mumbled and I smiled "yes you are" I said and he laughed,he looked at my eyes and planted his lips in mine ....

what

wait

who????