The fish,the fox,the bunny and the panda= a trip to okinawa

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

"MISUN?!?!" manami and I said at the said time and she turned around "yes?do I know you?" she said blinking her eyes innocently "you used to know us back then,like,REALLY back then" I said and manami smiled,taking out the pic from her backpack,she took it, "manami and_____?"she said and smiled "i've been trying to search for all 3 of us,____,manami and bomi,but I couln't find anything which is weird,I was about to give up and came here from france to search for you and I gave up but apparently you came to me" she said and smiled even wider, "hey" we heard a voice behind us and turned around "what's with those uniforms?" it was junpyo and once again,the attention was on us "what?you can use whatever you want everyday" I said and smirked "but we don't come here shirtless,looking cheap"He said looking at our skirts ,Manami went to him and slapped him,hard,"you are even slapping him,a slap named on your honour!!!" said woo bin ,I went to him and tried to slap him but he grabbed my hand, I looked down at my feet and closed my eyes,please feet,don't fail me now,I jumped and kicked his face and he fell to the ground,i smirked and spun on my heel,manami and I walked toards homeroom and misun walked with us,when we got in bomi looked at us "WHERE DID YOU GOT THOSE UNIFORMS?!?!" she shouted and everyone crowded around us, we shrugged and sat down,after we finished class,and all that we went to the cafeteria ,we ate and everyone stared at us "CAN WE HAVE SOME SPACE?" shouted misun and they all backed away ,"sorry but you are all really pretty"said yijung behind her,she rolled her eyes and tucked a piece of her hair under her ear."sorry but you are invading my space" she retorted,"I wanted to apologize for junpyo's and woobin's behaviour" he said "ha,he?apologize?pffft as if" I scoffed "well then.." he signaled to the entrance were there were standing the rest of F4, "i want to apologize to chiaki manami and to __ ______ for my behaviour"said junpyo "so do I " said woo bin, we smirked and they went back to their lounge, incluiding yijung,we finished eating and went outside for a stroll, "who wants to go to okinawa this weekend?" said manami "I do" we all said and smiled, thinking it was a joke "ok" she took out her phone "Eric,prepare the jet for this weekend,3 girls and I,Okinawa"she said in english and we all looked at her "WHAT!?!?!" we all shouted and she kept talking "yes,my jet,not my father's ,what? not avaible for saturday? ok ,after school this friday we will be there,make sure to add bubble tea on the menu" she ended the call and we looked at her "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" shouted bomi "you said you wanted to go to okinawa this weekend right?" she said looking at us "yes but we-""thought I was joking?" she said cutting me off "anyways,you are going with me now" she said and smirked,well.....some vacation won't hurt right? "what about sarah?" asked bomi and I glared at her for remembering me "who is sara?" asked misun "my step sister,that is going on a trip to jeju for college" i said glaring at bomi,thanks sara for actually accepting their invitation "when?" asked manami "in...."I looked at my watch "3...2...1" I looked at the sky and there was a shinhwa plane on the sky ,they looked at me and chuckled, "let's go" we said and kept walking.

:::::::::::::::TIMESKIP TO FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL:::::::::::::::

"let's go" said manami getting in my limousine, "to the incheon airport" I told jongsuk and he smiled "He's hot"mouthed misun and I smirked "Jongsuk"she glared at me "Misun says " I said the words painfully slow and she was going to slap my thigh but "thank you for driving us to the airport on your free day" I said and he turned around and smiled at misun and she smiled back "it' my job" 10 minutes later we were there,we quickly ran inside and went to the bathroom,changing our clothes.

(manami-me-misun-bomi)

"WHERE?!?!"shouted bomi "where did you got your coats?" she asked glaring at misun and I "oh,we ordered them on tuesday" Said misun "and also your clothes?" said manami eyeing us suspiciously "maybe" we said at the same time and laughed like dolphins.....

"ok let's go" we walked out and there were lots of people there and we smiled ,misun went to buy some sunglasses ,manami some cake,bomi some coffee and I bought bubble tea ,we walked to the clothing store and I found a cute bear rhinestone headband "buy it to me" I said to manami and she shook her head,paying for a scarf "please" she said no and tried to take them away from me ...."i'll buy it" said bomi chuckling and payed for it,pretty sure i looked like

this:

but after:

"let's get in the plane" said manami and we walked to gate 4,we went inside manami's plane and it was pretty huge,when we were midst flight misun got a text and started fangirling

and then she showed me the pic....

and then she showed US the pic

but the flight attendant that was a guy was like ...

but the female one was like....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bye guys!!!! see you tomorrow!!!!

I am going to the gym and I am tired AS FRICK but since I got to update almost everything......

bye guys!!!!good night/afternoon/morning!!!<333